Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BEAR, You need to have tough skin....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gameball

PostSubject: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Surely Bear you understand why your in the middle of the firing range taking heat? You can't expect 100% of the masses to accept the "Trust Me, It's happened. You just can't see it, hear it or taste it" theory. This is a very emotional experience for all and when a trusted leader says "It's Done or It will happen tonight" and then it doesn't.... emotions are going to run high.

Now is not the time to "take your ball and go home or tuck your tail and turn away" just because some emotional people don't understand the nature of this investment. Now is the time to have tough skin and take your licks for not being accurate and suck it up and bring the good stuff to us the next time!

For every jerk that vocalizes their distrust, there are 20 who appreciate every minute you guys spend researching and gathering information to share.

Stay and play! You are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kouty

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:04 pm

@Gameball wrote:
Surely Bear you understand why your in the middle of the firing range taking heat? You can't expect 100% of the masses to accept the "Trust Me, It's happened. You just can't see it, hear it or taste it" theory. This is a very emotional experience for all and when a trusted leader says "It's Done or It will happen tonight" and then it doesn't.... emotions are going to run high.

Now is not the time to "take your ball and go home or tuck your tail and turn away" just because some emotional people don't understand the nature of this investment. Now is the time to have tough skin and take your licks for not being accurate and suck it up and bring the good stuff to us the next time!

For every jerk that vocalizes their distrust, there are 20 who appreciate every minute you guys spend researching and gathering information to share.

Gameball, I couldn't have said it any better. Thankyou for you post. I am one of the appreciative ones that would actually like to hear what Okie, Bear, Scott, Poppy and the rest have to say.

I can't remember who said earlier that we are on the 1 yard line and 4th down, ....now is the time to rally and stick together. Let's remember that we are all in this together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:06 pm

One of the best posts I've read all day. Kudos..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deaconfuzz

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I have only posted a couple times ever on any sites but I want to say I totally agree with Gameball. I feel this investment is long term but I love reading and hoping that it may be coming to an end soon. I do not have the access to the intel that all of you have and love to read here that special info. Please do not leave because there are a few bad apples in this basket. If they want out they can get out but it is ones like you the majority like to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allaboutdinar

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I have never posted because I've never felt I had a reason to. I can't thank you all enough for the blood, sweat and tears you have put into researching everything for us. When I read Bear's post I felt like a lifeline had been cut. Your circle of people are one of the only ones I trust and believe. I feel you are all truly sincere in everything you bring to the table. I know and understand that what you have been told may have been true when you received it and controlling what happens after that is like trying to control the weather. I live in Texas and I know how fast even the weather can change. Forget the ones that don't appreciate you and the things you do and remember the ones that do. We still need you guys!! Please don't leave now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KC1

PostSubject: [b]Bear, Okie, ScottiG,BGG and the rest.Listen up[/b]   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey guys...I did 4 years in Iraq fighting for God knows what? I think it was for democracy for that country. Looks like it is working out pretty fine....NO casualties this month for the first time. We did it by not turning tail and running when we were called all kind of names in the book by these people, spit upon and even had feces thrown in our faces...yep it was that bad, not to mention getting shot at and the whole 9 yards. While out there I did get me a few dinar that I hoped some day will RV...I have found the site in which to read the best news from the best people that are on the up and know and that is you guys. I would request that if you guys can find it in your hearts to stick around and let the majority that believe in this thing hear what you have to say WE would ALL truely be in debted to your intel....Gotta go pray that I and the rest of us can keep reading what you have to post and for you to just ignor the ones that got themselves so deep in it that they are hurting. Truely it is their fault and NOT YOURS...don't take it so hard guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 pm

THANK YOU KC1 for your four years in Iraq. I would bet most if not all of us in this chat could never have gone through all that you and others did over there~especially the whiney ones!! Thank you very very much for your service. We all appreciate it and you! :cheers: There's an idea! We can send the whiney people who post over on the next flight out so they can hurry this RV up! (while dodging feces and bullets etc like you mentioned).

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tamharris

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 pm

@KC1 wrote:
Hey guys...I did 4 years in Iraq fighting for God knows what? I think it was for democracy for that country. Looks like it is working out pretty fine....NO casualties this month for the first time. We did it by not turning tail and running when we were called all kind of names in the book by these people, spit upon and even had feces thrown in our faces...yep it was that bad, not to mention getting shot at and the whole 9 yards. While out there I did get me a few dinar that I hoped some day will RV...I have found the site in which to read the best news from the best people that are on the up and know and that is you guys. I would request that if you guys can find it in your hearts to stick around and let the majority that believe in this thing hear what you have to say WE would ALL truely be in debted to your intel....Gotta go pray that I and the rest of us can keep reading what you have to post and for you to just ignor the ones that got themselves so deep in it that they are hurting. Truely it is their fault and NOT YOURS...don't take it so hard guys
Thank you KC1 - and GOD BLESS YOU for what you've done.
I hope Bear reads this....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trossb

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm

I doubt it is personal as we all go by code names on here. It is possible that you have stated fact when it is fiction so many times you eventually lose credibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdoggie

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

I thank you guys for what you do but until you see it don't say it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorry, but I personally believe that such comments are totally unnecessary, unjustified, and completely uncalled for.

Bear, OKIE and other notables, gives of their personal time freely, to try and help members, with having no personal reward or gain, with the exception that they have been able to help others.

Why do they have to "Suck It Up" when such comments are totally unnecessary?

C'mon guys....You know better than that....

You have the option of not coming to the forums...

If the information that you have received is not to your liking, then I suggest that you "SUCK IT UP" while waiting for the good news.

:evil:

@Gameball wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gameball

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

You totally missed the point. Of the people who have responded to the thread, I would venture to say NONE OF US has offered a negative comment to the leaders of this forum. It is human nature for the naysayers to be loud and out spoken. It is the satisfied people that tend to sit back and enjoy the ride. And those people enjoying the ride don't always take the opportunity to say, "Thanks and Keep it up!" Thats what this thread was intended for.
I can still be disappointed when I hear a leader of the forum say "I am going to stop sharing with the site and only share with the select few who support me". But, of course Bear has earned that right to make that decision. I can still be disappointed.

@happywelshguy wrote:
Sorry, but I personally believe that such comments are totally unnecessary, unjustified, and completely uncalled for.

Bear, OKIE and other notables, gives of their personal time freely, to try and help members, with having no personal reward or gain, with the exception that they have been able to help others.

Why do they have to "Suck It Up" when such comments are totally unnecessary?

C'mon guys....You know better than that....

You have the option of not coming to the forums...

If the information that you have received is not to your liking, then I suggest that you "SUCK IT UP" while waiting for the good news.

:evil:

@Gameball wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Gameball!

I have resisted the strong urge to jump in the middle of this nonsense that is a muck in dinar land today and lay out all the pieces. I talked with BGG and Bear about that and they say let events play out as we know that they indeed are and that will prove the point. I will not comment about the yelling abuse some well known individual in the Dinar community tried to lay on me other than to say he unfortunately can not see what has happened even though I called him yesterday to help him put a few of the pieces together. It is not his fault. Maybe he is or is not getting information that is WRONG. I will only say that what I have been saying for days has played out perfectly. I misinterpreted a bit of what we were seeing yesterday until I connected the dots earlier today. Suffice it to say (and only those who read this post will hear this) even though this is a fluid process, "it is done" The RV portion is completed and the CBI has activated it into the global banking system (why the heck do you think banking executives were seeing different #'s at the different chains [please tell me you figure this one out] go back 5 weeks or so to a round table call where we specifically mentioned the 'new RV system' being unveiled---it is all there and then you can put the pieces together).

You will see very soon that Bear and Scotti G have not lied, misled, stretched the truth. We should not have to defend ourselves but with so much nonsense being fed to people, I do understand where much of the confusion originates. I have encouraged people to not put out numbers or dates because I know how it affects people. I could not handle hurting or putting out false hope or misinformation on purpose. I have gone to great lengths to try to get purveyors of information to be most circumspect with any information they share. If in any way I have caused distress, harm or injury to anyone in any way I ask for your forgiveness. That would cause me great concern.

I will close this note to say thank you to those who have appreciated our efforts. I applaud each of you who stand behind and support those who are walking with the greatest integrity. Even that west Texas boy is walking in the light he has and I cannot fault him for that! The money however is no longer in Iraq.. :arrow: ...it is in the banks! I have tried to help. I look forward to talking to everyone next week!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G

Last edited by Scotti G on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Amen Scotti G!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks Scotti G. AWESOME news.
Back to top Go down
cowboyjoe

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 pm

scottie I think most of the people on this site understand that the information u all give is being interputed buy the best of your ability, we take what u give us and then apply it to what we no. There is a few that will never understand but I bet most due and keep up the great work and tell bear most understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:54 pm

You ROCK!!! Again, thank you, BearOkieGhost and everyone who walks the talk and loves this crew of crazy Dinar fools!!

Blessings to you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank you Scotti G. for the post. For every one who whines and complains, there are hundreds of us who REALLY APPRECIATE all you guys. I have surfed the sites, and this one is truly the most uplifting, encouraging, trustworthy and grounded, I have found. I, for one, can sense the integrity and honest heart felt desire from you, Okie, Poppy2, Ghost, Bear and others to bring to us what you are hearing. There is no THANKS which can ever repay all of you for the numerous hours you pour into bringing us the best, up to date information. It helps us feel like we are a part of the process! It has bonded us together in ways that will stretch beyond the RV.

Please encourage Bear to hang in there with us to the end. We "Love you all" and have your back side covered in prayer!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danlourie

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Scotti G - I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that post. This afternoon in the 'heat of the chatroom' I was wishing I could just avoid all of that churn and get some info out of the Forum - you did that! Thanks!!! My husband and I appreciate absolutely every minute you've all devoted to finding and bringing the best intel on the planet. I also apologize for all of the less informed and over emotional people who have driven the best of the best away. I can tell there are some in the chat room who probably shouldn't own Dinar - probably over extended themselves to the point of no return and out of that comes a ton of emotion. I believe every piece of intel pointing to this being in the final stages and pray that everyone can hang on just a little longer while we get through the 4th down and get ball in the end zone. Our prayers are with you, Okie, Ghost, BGG, Bear, Poppy, Vic, and all of the others everyday as you work to find the truth in all of this. God bless and thanks again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

THANK YOU SCOTTI!!!!! 8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loanman

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 pm

This is the most fun i have ever had with an investment....waking up everyday reading the forums and watching the drama unfold, and i havent lost a dollar yet unlike having your money tied up in the market!

These returns will be life changing when it occurs.....it is like an investment soap opera!

You get to make your "what if list"
You get to ride the emotional rollercoaster
Sometimes your happy you have Dinar
Sometimes your sad

I asked a bank teller last week if she bought any and she replied........
"i saved up the money to buy some BUT i went to Vegas instead"
I thought that was Priceless! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
utjdd

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I appreciate all of your work and information. Don't let the vocal minority get to you. If the don't like the intel, they should leave. No one is forcing them to be here. They need to get over it. It isn't like you can make the Iraq government get off their rears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dprove01

PostSubject: Thank you   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

1st last and only post. Bear okie scottig Bgg
I'm a guy that took shot on buying into this whole IQD. I fill fortunate to have listened you guys (rednecks) speak Smile that was funny

I learned you dudes are good people honest and about the family.

Im Italian I get the family part. If you don't post another thing I enjoyed hearing and learning. If this thing hits great,,,,,it's just icing on the cake. If it doesn't oh well a few less dinners eating out.

Thank you for you time and hard work...
Danny

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: "Dont Go"..............   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I want to mention that I have been on this ride for about 3 years. If you need to step away for awhile, enjoy your family or someone you love please do so. It's hard not to be close to this everyday when your still looking at your pile of bills over the weekend and waiting the for the next week's intel...or you might have been thinking that this was a quick way to enhance your bank account...most importantly, don't invest thinking it will be a quick turnaround, please, protect yourselves and family first...hang on, and just continue to wait.

God Bless Everyone!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrRod

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

ScottiG,

Thanks for you many posts, your dedication to bringing us information which will change our lives. Please do not stop informing us... AND for sure, forget about the naysayers... You and the other knowledegable gurus give us hope for a better future...

I feel blessed to have been part of this journey... A friend of mine told me about this "Dinar" thing a number of years ago, and I am forever grateful for the news he shared with me... It is guys and gals like you who made made my journey memorable and exciting...

I do look forward to a special announcement for all of us...

Thanks

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buckmaster

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Amen ScottG!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhonnieB

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks Scotti G for all your efforts. They are greatly appreciated! As well as those of Okie, Bear and others! Looking forward to being on the other side of this RV and thinking back on those who helped us along the way! You are appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob.S

PostSubject: Re: BEAR, You need to have tough skin....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:47 pm

The Intel gathers are doing just fine, The very nature of information gathering is time consuming and often proves to be inaccurate or incomplete. Since we don't have the same budget as the CIA or NSA take what you can use and move forward. We are at the end of this rodeo, it's time to cowboy up. The hard part still lies ahead. Taking those funds and accomplishing something with it. Hopefully something that will last for the rest of your life and starting into your children’s lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wishinandhopin

PostSubject: Thank you from the bottom of my heart   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Scotty G, what a man of class, and I know that you will take no credit for that. I still would like to applaud you personally for having such a forgiving heart. I have loved this chat room since it opened, and I always could read between the lines, and see that Okie and all of his compadre's hearts are in the right place. That is what matters.
There are times when I feel I love everyone in this room, and then events transpire where people act like little children pushing to the front of the line. Ignoring the mod's requests to stop typing, asking questions that have just been answered, and then worst of all, acting like spoiled children if the intel didn't pan out. I am embarassed by their sense of entitlement, and how quickly they forget that this room is owned by Okie, and provided at no charge. How can someone have the audacity to say anything but Thank YOU? They start blaming you for the choices they have made in their life, which has brought them to where they are. As soon as they awake from their victim mentality, they will realize that the life they live is not to be blamed on you or Okie or any intel provider. I pray for that awakening, for each of the people that have had the thoughtlessness to speak ill of any of you. And to suggest that any of you have ulterior motives makes me want to retch. I want to personally thank Bear for his service, and his patience, and love that he showed to all of us. No other reason would drive a man to give so freely of his time. Thank you to all intel givers, and to all the mods, whose altruism is to be applauded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BEAR, You need to have tough skin....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-