Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

+2
Kevind53
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 pm

NOT TO BE PUT OUT BEFORE OCTOBER 9 , 2015 1 PM EST. -- ALREADYBLESSED

Highlights of Tony's conference call. Will be updated as the call progresses. Tony: It is a SuperFantastic day going into a SuperFantastic week and an unbelievable Wednesday.

Tony: Gooooood morning TNT! How is everyone doing today. I'm doing Superfantastic. Never thought we would be here today, but here we are. I'm hearing nothing but good news. We are looking better than we have been before. I never expected for us to be here today. Today's call is going to be a little different.

Bank changes taking place. There are rates on the screen. Their still training their employees about the procedures. Vacations have been canceled. Everyone told to be ready at a moments notice. Memos have been sent out.

Abadhi saying over the weekend changes are taking place. All good news. Should be happening in the coming days.

Ok guys, there are some of you out there that don't believe in what I'm saying. The information that I give you, and that's ok. Now, I'm gonna be honest with a lot of you, which I always am 'cause I don't have any reason to lie, but I hate when people say that, like you're not honest before but you're gonna be now? The rates are there, and the information is going out and coming in from multiple agencies that everybody's on the same page. I want to tell you guys something really, really good, but if I do, you know, I talked to my intel guys yesterday, one you guys know really well, and he agreed with me, Yeah, but if you say it, they gonna not do it and they are gonna try and say it's 'cause you said it, which doesn't make sense to any of us, but any old excuse will do.

DC: Talked to DC this morning and he says everything looking exceptionally well. Just waiting for the announcement.

OKIE:

CURRENT WINDOW:

IRAQ: TONY: Rates on their cards is showing at $3.41. Iraqi's were excited and buying stuff like crazy.

• CBI: They have posted the rates on their website.

• Tony: Yes, we have 4 confirmations that the rates are there.

• TV: Economic reforms are scrolling on the screens right now. Abadhi said that it's going to happen in the coming days. 

• Mosques Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

• Citizens: 

• Tony: I expect to hear something this afternoon and will be sending out another Tweet to do another call

INTERNATIONAL:

• Rates: Dinar has not changed, Dong is less than we thought, Zim has dropped 14 zeros and is in country only. Rupiah is still looking good. Afghani rates are unknown

• IMF:

• Baskets: Tony said it would make sense for Chinese Yuan to be part of this first basket.

UNITED STATES:

• Banks: There are rates are flashing on the screen. Tony: Everything is good. Call centers are on locked down. IMF was told not to leave.

• US Dollar:

• Taxes: TONY: Everyone should plan for 50% and states with high taxes plan for more. That's what I'm hearing.

• Exchanging Packages: TONY: I still haven't got my package yet. If I don't have to sign an NDA I'll be free to tell you all I know.

• VEGAS: TONY: Has always been planned as a four day event with training during the day. Information on investments, trusts, annuities. Dinner to meet the mods; gifts and all kinds of music.

NOTABLE CALLERS:

CALLER: Tony, what are you going to tell us two months from now when this hasn't happened? I've been on this roller-coaster ride with you for two years and listened to your calls three times a week...

TONY: So two months from now, my answer is, is this. If it's not done two months from now, I'm gonna tell you what is happening two months from now! 'Cause one thing it will be, it will be the information that I made up that morning. Now, if you want to say, Tony, what are you gonna tell us in two months...It's going to be the up to the date information, in my opinion of course, of what it is I want to tell you. If it bothers you to listen to the calls 3 times a week, then just don't listen and wait for me to tweet out that it will be the call. That's all your waiting for anyways, so do that.

CALLER: Tony, you've said for the last week that the cards are loaded. Wouldn't that be published in their newspaper?

TONY: It's been announced in their mosques. I have told you that. I have told you that I have a guy in Iraq that has the rate showing on his card. Abadi has said that the economic reforms are going to happen in the coming days.

CALLER: Tony, you said on the last call that the UST and Sterling has our names with the amount of Dinar we all have. Is that going to affect us if and when the banks do exchanges?

TONY: Yes, they have all the serial numbers that everyone has and you won't know until you go to exchange them. They have the list.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

So, some of you are going very disappointed this weekend. I don't know how may, but, 'cause I didn't look, but I did get the little text and email about the, the, the same idiot here is going to tell you about sending out tweets to some of you to call these 800 numbers from the banks. And guys, here's the thing, and I tried to tell you guys on Wednesday 'cause idiots will be idiots and we don't really care, but for you guys who follow our idiots--I don't know why--but, but we see it in the forum. And it wasn't us that was the problem, it was you guys who are calling your friends, your family, or emailing out to other people what we are sending out. And when we send out that the RV is going to happen, the RV's happened, we are going to give you the 800 numbers to call, you by perpetuating that are hurting your people who just in turn send me a text or, not a text, but a email or Pam or Ray or somebody. It's not gonna happen like that, so I'm, I feel sorry that you guys went through it, but you gotta know us by now, and you can look us up, 'cause you can see who we really are and who's doin' this to you and, 'cause that's what we're doing, doing it to you, and, and I feel sorry for the people who got excited over nothing. Okay! So there's the bad stuff. The good stuff is the currencies are live--well they're not live, but they're still there--they have rates, and we're just waiting for the announcement! I don't think I forgot anything. Did I forget anything, Pam? Ray? No, we're good?

Pam: I don't think there's much you didn't tell them! You guys have heard all what Tony said. You have plenty of time, and you guys can do this. You know a lot more than you think you know; take your time, you'll be great.

Ray: Okay! Hey, what are we doin'? We're wrappin' up on this Fabulous Friday and hope you all have a wonderful day. Continue to look forward to Marvelous Monday, and we'll be right here!

TONY: If you are really, really smart, and I'm just sayin, that,not that you're not but if you were really, really smart, you would have taken this last week, 2-3 weeks, last day and try to put Plan B in motion to make up for anything you've lost in last couple of months or years.

The key is to have a plan to reach a goal. Those who fail to have a plan, plan to fail.

Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to enjoy mine...Vegas, Vegas, Vegas

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Every time I think they can't pile the manure any higher, Phony and his cronies prove me wrong. Same old poop different day. It'll be a marvelous Monday if that is the day your are sentenced ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am

Seems like someone has infiltrated TNT and is leaking things out.  Wonder who that could be????  This needs to be looked into!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:07 pm

awesome, I haven't heard from DC since Tony pleaded guilty

http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/california-man-pleads-guilty-operating-16-million-internet-fraud

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29065207/iraqi-dinar-scam-update-tnt-dinar-guru-tony-renfrow-changes-plea

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:39 pm

"IRAQ: TONY: Rates on their cards is showing at $3.41. Iraqi's were excited and buying stuff like crazy."

Yeah, like buying up all the strike signs and riot gear. What a MORON!
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 pm

It's all crap, and will always be crap, 'til he is done away with, along with the other losers-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

There's still no sentencing date set yet for his 14DailyPlus fraud trial, so the crap will continue until then or he loses his following...

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Bruce is sounding like Tony junior.  Maybe they should team up and do a call together.

Tony can't hold an audience by himself.  He spends half of the call gripping about his followers being confused by some "idiot" sending out fake tweets and the rest of the call is gibberish.  (Example:  Yesterday he said Dinar is a car).

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 pm

'Live' from the Greybar Motel, in beautiful downtown Folsom,California, 'Tony and the Turd Slingers'.... Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 1656125192 Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, October 9, 2015 -- UPDATED as Call Progresses 3508649203 hemademe affraid affraid getout
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Folsom is a state prison in California. Tony will be going to a Federal one this time...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum