Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

new Dong change just now on Forex DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

new Dong change just now on Forex

Go down

new Dong change just now on Forex Empty new Dong change just now on Forex

Post by Ssmith on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm

new Dong change just now on Forex

Redindian

I will try to capture a video of the next change. This went from 22447 to 22137 just now at 1310 Hrs CST . here we go!!!!
-- Edited by Redindian on Wednesday 7th of October 2015 11:13:51 AM

honorfirst
LINK PLEASE
[yippeeee!]
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

new Dong change just now on Forex Empty Re: new Dong change just now on Forex

Post by chilimama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 pm

THOSE PEOPLE, SHEESH.....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Sorry, but the currency charts I get bi-weekly tell me there is NO movement of any currencies at this point-The Forex and Oanda sites are all artificial rates, and others have little to no movement at all- We will find out soon enough where the bear is going to crap in the buckwheat-Stay sane until then-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Redindian

Date: 11:25 AM Oct 7, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

It's not a link. It's a desktop app. You can download Forex to your desktop and it is in "real time." I would love to catch it on video for all of you to see just how fast

it changes. My banker WM tells me she will "lock" in whatever we see on her screen so that none of that "disappearing number" thing happens. You get what you see not 

these stories of it was there and then it went away and they told me I couldn't have it. Hang in there. wearethepeople

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Sheesh, a 1.38% change, and not even a real change at that, more like a wobble, and they are excited ... Idiots!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new Dong change just now on Forex 2805820865  new Dong change just now on Forex 2805820865  new Dong change just now on Forex 2805820865  new Dong change just now on Forex 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Can't fix you know what-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member