Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chatter

Go down

TNT Chatter Empty TNT Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:22 pm

It seems to me that flybaby777's cat discovering the pretty lights on the computer is about as useful as what flybaby777 has learned from TNT.

flybaby777 wrote 
1m ago

Oh boy! my cat has discoved the pretty lights on the computer and is so facinated with the typing ... so if some comments come from me they may be from tigger lol

Iko.... oh those dang people... haven't they done enough damage already? ...

Iko Ward wrote 
4m ago

Maybe, Fly, but I believe all these delays are really due to in-fighting between the Chinese ans the Rothschild's.

Angel8 wrote 
4m ago

fly....I think DC or Tony said it could go much lower before it woud effect R/V

olesailor wrote 
5m ago

flybaby when oil was in the $30's Tony said it was not a problem because that is what the budget was based on. Anything else is gravey

flybaby777 wrote 
5m ago
Iko... could abadi be waiting for oil to go back up to what was put on paper?

Bald Eagle wrote 
6m ago
Sounds like the PTB are allowing oil to come back up so Iraq can get about it's business. JMO Who knows!

Iko Ward wrote 
7m ago
Crude just climbed out of a 7 week pattern, climbing above 48. Any oil market experts out there?

flybaby777 wrote 
8m ago
I have to say:.... I have learned alot from TNT and feel grateful for the schooling... but I must say there are some things I learned I wish I could forget...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter Empty Re: TNT Chatter

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 pm

olesailor wrote
5m ago
flybaby when oil was in the $30's Tony said it was not a problem because that is what the budget was based on. Anything else is gravey

NO more like $60/BBL ... to be specific, 64 if I am remembering correctly. OH, and there is no e in gravy.

Bald Eagle wrote
6m ago
Sounds like the PTB are allowing oil to come back up so Iraq can get about it's business. JMO Who knows!

No supply and demand, plain and simple, no PTB, no Rothchild/Chinese wrestling match, no family feud ... and OH Yea, No RV/GCR/whatever.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865  TNT Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum