Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Monday Chatter DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Monday Chatter

Go down

TNT Monday Chatter Empty TNT Monday Chatter

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:08 am

Got so busy with work yesterday, I forgot to hit the send button.  So much has been going on lately, I've haven't been keeping up with our good friends at TNT as much as I'd like. 

But it looks like it's just more of the same, with some slight variations.  Now Ray and Tony are talking up TD Bank and Afghani currency.  After all the drama from Open Mic on Sunday, imagine what the banks had to deal with Monday morning....   Phone calls and visits from Dinaridgits all over the country asking to make appointments with Wealth Managers, if they are exchanging Dinar, Dong, etc.  Those poor bankers.  I'd love to hear some of the Dinar, Dong, TNT Tony jokes they have!

Oneiros wrote 
2m ago

T D Banks use to be commerce banks on the east coast

danblessed wrote 
3m ago
Who is TD? I keep seeing that no clue

Oneiros wrote 
3m ago
Btw I went to a TD bank in nj and they are exchanging the afgani notes

mangelo wrote 
4m ago
Got some great news today, my nephew from the UK is coming to visit us next year. They will stay at my sisters place because of the extra room their. Boy I am so hoping this happens soon so I can surprise them with our new home!

csantalucia wrote 
4m ago
any news??

Oneiros wrote 
5m ago
TY Irene do you know why? the callers on om this weekend stated 1993 and up...confused I am

Irene wrote 
7m ago
Oneiros___ don't purchase that year only 2002 - 2003

dutcheflat wrote 
8m ago
heading home. Would love to get a Tony tweet on the way home! Just sayin'
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: