Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING

Go down

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING Empty From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Reports coming in from Ray Renfrow ( TNT Tony 's Brother ) as heard on Open Mic.

Ray on Open Mic just said BANK ARE OPEN for EXCHANGE TODAY! #wearethepeople

Ray says Afghani rates and through the Roof!!! EXCHANGE NOW! Call TD BANK! #wearethepeople

Afghani 10,000 Notes are being Exchanged TODAY. Per Ray Renfrow on OPEN MIC. #wearethepeople

#wearethepeople Just in from Open Mic. TD bank in WOODBRIDGE, VA is EXCHANGING AFGHAN NOTES. Located in Mall!

They said Chase has "nose bleed" rates& they had full parking lots, but no one would open door. TD open today. #wearethepeople

People from all over US are saying on Open Mic they've been to the bank, talked to bank people, etc. #wearethepeople

Open Mic said dealers are alerted that All currency rates are changing & be at bank Monday AM.Just reporting. #wearethepeople

#wearethepeople. TD Bank in Chinatown, Washington, DC is EXCHANGING AFGHANI Currency NOW! Per RayRen at OPEN MIC!!!

#wearethepeople Per Ray Renfrow on Open Mic: Call Chase Bank NOW! They are EXCHANGING AFGHANI Notes! HIGH RATES!

Just Afghani now.They said all currencies to go on Monday. Several confirmations from people on Ray's Open Mic. #wearethepeople

RAY RENFROW said People NEED to be at BANK 1st Thing MONDAY Morning! The RV is HERE!!! Limited Amount of CONTRACT RATES! #wearethepeople

RAY just reported on OPEN MIC that Dealers were Notified Friday Night that RATES Will CHANGE! #wearethepeople

TD Bank in PA - $120,000 for 10 million Afghani. Confirmed on Ray Renfrow Open Mic. Bank parking lots FULL in Seattle. #wearethepeople

Well dressed people seen inside a bank Today & doors were LOCKED! #wearethepeople

Wells Fargo online banking is DOWN! Reported just NOW on Ray's OPEN MIC! #wearethepeople

Art on Open Mic just said "GET EXCITED!!!" Things Change at MIDNIGHT!!! We'll be at Banks TOMORROW! #wearethepeople

Open Mic is reporting that RV is complete. Be at bank before doors open to secure Contract Rate! #wearethepeople
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING Empty Re: From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Really? Funny the dealers don't seem to know that....From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING Captur10

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING Dt10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING Empty Re: From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:24 am

This is the Woodbridge, VA  TD Bank Branch that Ray was talking about on the phone:

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING CQmym9eUAAABttL

Does this look like a major or distinguished international bank?

It shares a mall parking lot with Kohl's and a pizza place.

There's also a Burger place and a "Cards & Gift" shop.

Props go to Rex for point this out.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:04 am

Here's what caller 559 said to Tony today on the call:

C:  I’m doing well, superfantastic as, as it were.  And I want to thank everybody, too, ‘cause we are getting so close to the end.  But I did have a, a quick question.  I’ve done what you and Ray have said to, I’ve looked at some of these banks, and Sunday I happened to be driving by my community and only one bank, which was Wells Fargo, had cars in the parking lot.

From Tony himself:

Now, to be more specific, banks did some more exchanges on Sunday.  They did different currencies, they did some dong exchanges, did some Afghani, which was the first day they did Afghani exchanges over the weekend.

Oh yeah, no, they did some exchanges yesterday.  See, I’m gettin’ confused.  Okay, they did some yesterday, got ramped up. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 am

The only ramping up I see is Phony's hype. From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865  From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:26 am

Went to TD bank yesterday afternoon for my monthly currency exchange report updates-Nobody or bank is exchanging anything- From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am

Kevind53- That avatar of the squirrel holding a machine gun is awesome- He looks like one BADASS dude!! From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1570665320 :cheers: From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Actually, it's an AK-47

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:17 am

Better, still!! lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:16 pm

This was just posted on TNT by 'edub', regarding donations - pretty sure this person will be banned instantly:

Gotta be honest, it has perplexed me for some time that Tony won't share what the actual expenses are, or the amount of donation revenue that comes in each month. I know he's not a 501c3 and is not legally obligated to disclose this information, it just concerns me that he won't. What is the reason? Perhaps he actually runs at a surplus (ie donations > expenses) and he takes the surplus as compensation for his time. I don't think any of us would have a problem with that because we know he spends a lot of time, but it would just be nice to have full disclosure in exchange for giving him our money.
Before I hit 'submit' and let the lynching begin, please note a couple of things:
1. I HAVE donated several times over the last three years.
2. I have attempted to discreetly get answers to these questions from Pam more than once and never received a response. I know she's busy, but I mention this so everyone knows that I did try to address this in a non-public way.
Before sending a flaming response, please consider the fact TNT is founded on "We Are the People", which represents America, where we are blessed with the opportunity to express our feelings and opinions. You may not agree with me, but IF you have ever donated yourself, you can't tell me that you didn't have a slight twinge of hesitation about sending your hard earned money to a random mailbox, not made out to a company or organization, but to an individual you've never met, to help with expenses for which you have zero substantiation.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:26 pm

I thought all the "smart" people at TNT have already left or had been banned.  Guess there still a few left. 

Minus "edub".
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 pm

RESPONSES TO EDUB:

Pitts_202

Silver Member

Date: 09:01 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

To edub, I am sure, to some degree, that there are a lot things that float around in this establishment that prompt similar concerns like this, but you need to understand that living in America has NO meaning  to the openness or certain truths that we may have in this TNT family type world. In short all will never be visible, THAT IS THE AMERICA WE LIVE IN. Peace out and only worry about the when the end will come : )

daz

Date: 09:03 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

if it dont feel good...dont do it

Oilbiz

Date: 10:02 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

Quote :
   edub wrote:

Gotta be honest, it has perplexed me for some time that Tony won't share what the actual expenses are, or the amount of donation revenue that comes in each month. I know he's not a 501c3 and is not legally obligated to disclose this information, it just concerns me that he won't. What is the reason? Perhaps he actually runs at a surplus (ie donations > expenses) and he takes the surplus as compensation for his time. I don't think any of us would have a problem with that because we know he spends a lot of time, but it would just be nice to have full disclosure in exchange for giving him our money.
   Before I hit 'submit' and let the lynching begin, please note a couple of things:
   2. I have attempted to discreetly get answers to these questions from Pam more than once and never received a response. I know she's busy, but I mention this so everyone knows that I did try to address this in a non-public way.
   Before sending a flaming response, please consider the fact TNT is founded on "We Are the People", which represents America, where we are blessed with the opportunity to express our feelings and opinions. You may not agree with me, but IF you have ever donated yourself, you can't tell me that you didn't have a slight twinge of hesitation about sending your hard earned money to a random mailbox, not made out to a company or organization, but to an individual you've never met, to help with expenses for which you have zero substantiation.
   I have to say that I agree with the aforementioned. Thanks for sharing.

shayhart

Date: 10:17 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

Agree.

daz

Date: 10:30 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

Quote :
   daz wrote:

if it dont feel good...dont do it

Platinum Member
Date: 10:35 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

Quote :
   Oilbiz wrote:

Quote :
       edub wrote:

I have to say that I agree with the aforementioned. Thanks for sharing.

If I felt like someone was scamming me, I would not be here "SUCKING UP" all of their information, I would just move on down the road.

-- Edited by brendad on Wednesday 7th of October 2015 10:38:30 AM

IdahoUSA

Bronze Member

Date: 10:53 AM Oct 7, 2015

Printer Friendly

BILLS ARE PAST DUE  “WE PLAN TO BE HERE AS LONG AS WE CAN”   PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS SITE UP!!!$$$$ $1.00 FROM EVERYONE WOULD HELP  DONATIONS for TNT DINAR: http://www.tntdinar.com/tnt-forum-1.html    ★PLEASE NOTE★   MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON  GOODS AND SERVICES  Every little bit really does help.    ♥★•★OR CHECKS MADE OUT TO “TONY RENFROW”, 9580 OAK AVENUE PARKWAY # 7269 , FOLSOM, CA 95630    

-- Edited by IdahoUSA on Wednesday 7th of October 2015 10:53:33 AM

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned up code for readability)
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:09 pm

You people over there at Tony's site are so butt-blind, you don't even see yourselves getting lied to and scammed, yet you all eat this shit right up ever time he queefs-Get real peeps,he's ridin' you guys hard-And yet our gov lies and pulls the sheep over your lookers, and you eat that, too- Jezum, petes, wake the 'f' up- From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192 getout scratch :shock: Big NO-NO Mad :nono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 pm

THIS RESPONSE REALLY FLOORED ME:

kogarris

Date: 01:02 PM Oct 7, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

WOW... !!!!!!.. so where do we go from here??? 
Let me say this.. what does it matter.. if you donate, then donate. If you dont ok. bottom line.. dont let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. 
Personally I dont care if Tony is raking in $20k per month... I personally think everyone on the call and forum should donate $1 per month.. if everyone would make that horrible $1 sacrifice per month you would never have need to see this donation post on the forum .. IMHO.. Listen in Peace, gather with Love and sacrifice sparingly. In the end it will come back to you many times over.

-- Edited by kogarris on Wednesday 7th of October 2015 01:07:39 PM 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Will someone please give these idiots a 'gag' order? { Take them 10 miles out of town and 'gag' the shit out of them?}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:12 pm

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 32464510

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:16 pm

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 3508649203 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 3508649203 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2834342768 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2834342768 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2218296283
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 pm

#1  If everyone donated $1 a month and Tony was raking in $20K a month, there is absolutely no doubt at all in my mind that Tony would still be asking for donations.  In fact he would say if you can afford $1 a month...why not sent in $2 or $3.  And for those of you who can....  Why not just name me the beneficiary of your estate?

#2 kogarris   You are a good Christian woman. It seems that you don't have a problem w/some low life scammer BSing people?  Why is that?  How are you going to feel when you finally figure out that Tony is so FOS that's the real reason his eyes are brown and you have been promoting his agenda of running one of the biggest scams around?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Ssmith- Here, here!! Bust it off, and make 'em like it!! From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2834342768 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2834342768 From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 2218296283
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:53 am

@chilimama wrote:THIS RESPONSE REALLY FLOORED ME:

kogarris

Let me say this.. what does it matter.. if you donate, then donate. If you dont ok. bottom line.. dont let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. 
Personally I dont care if Tony is raking in $20k per month... I personally think everyone on the call and forum should donate $1 per month.. if everyone would make that horrible $1 sacrifice per month you would never have need to see this donation post on the forum .. IMHO.. Listen in Peace, gather with Love and sacrifice sparingly. In the end it will come back to you many times over.

That's $240,000 a year for lying to folks, just in Donations.

That horrible sacrifice that kogarris speaks of is coming from folks that are barely able to pay their bills and feed their children...

Tony has stated many times that he is very well off. If have extra money and want to donate, there are plenty of needy organizations that could put it to good use helping the homeless, veterans, children, etc...

Tony certainly doesn't need it...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 am

Tony needs 'LIFE' in prison,because of all the lives he's destroyed deceiving people- From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING 1656125192 affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
@chilimama wrote:THIS RESPONSE REALLY FLOORED ME:

kogarris

That's $240,000 a year for lying to folks, just in Donations.

That horrible sacrifice that kogarris speaks of is coming from folks that are barely able to pay their bills and feed their children...

Tony has stated many times that he is very well off. If have extra money and want to donate, there are plenty of needy organizations that could put it to good use helping the homeless, veterans, children, etc...

Tony certainly doesn't need it...

Damn Right Tony doesn't need it.  On the call Wednesday he talked about what he did the previous evening.  How many at TNT can even afford to go out once a month? 

What does Tony do to make a living?  How does Tony spend his day? He goes to his PO BOX and collects all his donations.  Then goes to all the various banks and cashes out checks that are drawn on them so he doesn't have to run them through his own bank account....  That way the IRS is kept in the dark and no taxes have to be paid. 

Then he waddles down to the neighborhood bar and orders himself a scotch and shoves a big, fat cigar in his big, fat lying mouth.  He spends the rest of the evening with his buddies laughing at how he has people like 'kogarris' and the rest of the TNT cult members begging others to send him money. 

Why don't you TNT People WAKE UP?????

From Wednesday Call Notes:
"And, you know, and I’m downtown and I’m smokin’ cigars and I’m havin’ a drink and, and I’m relaxing with my friends"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 pm

The stupid idiot would be bankrupt if he was forced by the courts to return all the money he pilfered from people, wouldn't he? Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:04 am

You mean bankrupt again. 

Does have to pay any of the money back that he's using to party, smoke, and drink?

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING CQYQNY9UYAAH_Et

From Ray's Open Mic 10-4-15 -- They Are EXCHANGING CQYQNVbUAAAuaLx

His prison term was from 2002-2006. 4 years for fraud.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am

Yes, indeed- Every last cent- ALL of it!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum