Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar?

+3
aksafeone
Ssmith
RamblerNash
7 posters

Go down

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? Empty Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Winston has been missing since 5-21-15 and if you remember he had Dinar. Did he get out of all this because he knew that things were going to be happening? Did his "advisors" tell him that now is the time? Since no one has heard from him, did he sign something to where he can no longer speak about what he knows? Don't the folks that have Dinar and get USD's for it seem to disappear?

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? Empty Re: Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar?

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Tony mentioned several times that he's had been offered the opportunity to exchange.  As many high level contacts that DC said that he had, maybe he was offered the chance at an early cash out?  Get a high rate, sign an NDA and fade off into the sunset.  

DC really stressed that there was a very limited amount of contract rates available and the VIPs were using them up.  He said, "Don't be late.  Get to the bank QUICK!".

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? Empty Re: Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar?

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Well, from past experience I would have to say that those claiming early cash in of any kind are blowing smoke and wanting it to magnify bt the use of mirrors.  Basically, I do not believe that if an rate has been declared the world would all not know if it.  As for the elite - hey they do what thay do, but I have doubts that any have cashed in with or without non-disclosure agreements.  That volume of money would be hard to miss when tracking the currency supplies of this world is concerned.  Massive movement would certainly not go unnoticed.  To date no one has indicated any massive movements.

Another thing.  These gurus disappear and return at their own whims.  Look at Okie (although he now claims he will not be heard from again and not to contact him) as he did that a couple of times must to name one.  Others go away and return - they are kinda like children - they migrate in and out of our lives at their own whim (and their pocket book balance).

To sum this up - BALDERDASH.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks ........... .  Buy your ticket now.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Just happens to be the date Tony changed his plea to "Guilty". Sure its just a coincidence....

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:00 pm

It doesn't matter either way, nothing is going to happen for a long, long time, IF ever-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:23 am

I would like to thank the person (s) who vetted DC out about his real name and position at the FBO in Georgetown.  One airport I will never fly into, unless for a emergency landing.  Am sure he would find a way to screw you and your small airplane.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:26 am

He always liked a 'prop' job-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:13 pm

I think he just saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to be in the scope range of any oncoming dinar lawsuits.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 am

I guess that Ray doesn't have Winston's number to check up with him...

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 am

I think dc is toooooooo busy setting up his dinar museum. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:55 am

mightyoak wrote:I think dc is toooooooo busy setting up his dinar museum. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't hear the news? The Grand Opening was November 30th!

Is The Reason That Winston (DC) Left TNT Tony Was To Exchange His Dinar? CVk2NN3UwAAKz6L
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:52 am

SSMITH.  You are the Best!  LMAOROF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if they will have a donation BOX?

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Ray keeps saying that he speaks to Winston.

I wonder why he doesn't have him on the call?

Or Pam for that matter...

He said that he talked to Tony

Maybe he can get Tony on the call if the calls match up with Tonys telephone hours in prison?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum