Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you

Go down

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you Empty Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:19 am

Reforms, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi appeared to be at a standstill for more than a month of launch. And is still the subject of the sacking of the Vice-President of the Republic and to reduce the protections of officials and change with special grades collide with legal and constitutional constraints.

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you 21357

And he speaks some lawmakers that the Abadi chose as his deputy in the cabinet after he sacked the three vice-presidents in August.
In the meantime, close to Deputy Prime Minister confirms that other reform packages "have stopped" after pressure suffered by the latter, likely to be Abadi himself has felt the difficulty of achieving reforms or that he has exhausted all his attempts no longer has what he does.
 The religious authority as they seem, according to parliamentarians, may merely do what the prime minister so far, with the decline in enthusiasm for reforms or that it had known limitations of the al-Abadi. But other members of the National Alliance point out that the reforms need time and will be carried out successively.

Abadi exhausted his attempts
He says Jassim Mohammed Jaffer, MP from the Dawa Party, which belongs to the prime minister, that the latter "promised the release of other packages of reform include a government to reduce up to only 15 ministers and a change in the structure of independent bodies," but he asserts that "these promises have stopped now."

He said Jaafar, in connection with the (range), "The prime minister is exposed to pressure and there are some attempts to challenge its decisions seem to be Abadi had discovered the difficulty of achieving reforms or that the limits of his ability."

He MP for the rule of law that "the religious authority in Najaf no longer speak the same former enthusiasm for the issue of reforms, as was the case in the last month," and expressed his belief that "the reference may be convinced of what he did Abadi or she also had known the limits of the latter's ability."

In the opinion leader of the Dawa party, he said "wait to complete the reforms could open the door for critics of the President of the Government to seek more broadly to be replaced."
The National Coalition, led by Iyad Allawi, said it was in discussions with the parties in the Shiite alliance is not convinced of the performance Abadi, a prelude to change.

Uncover clues change
And on what has been achieved so far from government reforms, says MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, "it began to appear the names of officials who are exempt from a special position within the Al123 Abadi, who sacked last month."

The Prime Minister announced a list of 123 Msoala decided to keep them away from their posts within the project Limbering government. The list includes 10 agents and ministers, 3 of them in health, compared to exempt 110 Director General of 0.34 of them in the Ministry of Industry only.

And it showed the list, which was published last September, the sacking of two of the Ministry of Communications exclusively advisers, then restored one week after the decision. The leaked in the past two days, government documents confirm to exempt three general managers in the Ministry of Culture, as well as reports indicating one sack and agents Minister of Culture.

Jafar indicates that "the committee in charge of the nomination of alternative names for the special positions, which numbers in the thousands at 4 degrees, still working in the Council of Ministers." But Jaffer does not seem optimistic of a change, attributing this to "The ministers are nominated and sacked their bench."
And sees the former Minister of Youth that "to leave the reins of change, however Minister is not true," noting that "some ministers them negative indicators have been deduced from an earlier interview with the Prime Minister alluded to the coming change would apply to ministers seems that he was not satisfied with their performance." Jaafar and confirms that "the mandate he received from the Prime Minister in Parliament last August sponsor firing his hand in the dismissal and the appointment of officials."
And reveals the MP for the rule of law that "the House of Representatives received their salaries according to the latest reduction, where pieces of each deputy amount of 4 million dinars," but he asserts that "ordered the three Vice-President of the Republic is still not known," adding that "Maliki's office completely turned off and did not receive his salary." .

To that is still the subject of reducing the protections controversial within the Parliament, says Jafar that "the House of Representatives probably wants to increase the number from 16 to 20 members."

Amendment reform decisions
In the same context Kurdish MP Najiba Najib, "he says parliament had not received new instructions about reducing protections mechanism or how to organize their salaries."

And see Najib, told the (range), that "more decisions Abadi was improvised and hasty", Mstdlh on it to dismiss the Vice President of the Republic, says, "it came in the text of the first package of reforms that are dismissed immediately as Abadi had two weeks ago to send a bill to parliament to cancel the previous law, which was organized according to the constitutional article and the presence of the Vice-President of the Republic, which means that the decision was ill-advised and contrary to the Constitution. "

She said a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee, saying "the government exempted a number of ministers and advisers and agents but did not find, so far, a clear solution for the thousands of employees in ministries and compact Habronema what is causing great confusion."

She Kurdish MP that "there are reports that al-Abadi retained the post of deputy prime minister for himself even though he had canceled those positions last August."

There was no government confirms the appointment of his deputy Abadi yet.

On the other hand see Najib said "the parliament and government cooperation in the case of cancellation of positions managed by proxy", noting that "about 60 positions of special grades have not voted on by the previous sessions and that the Parliament has never voted on any leader of a military band throughout the three sessions." .

In the meantime, says Jawad al-Bolani, the National Alliance MP (range), that "al-Abadi made significant strides in reducing its government and reduce salaries", stressing that "reforms must continue and that the government of up to only 15 ministers."

And refers Bolani, a former interior minister, that "Parliament needs to cut half of its members," but he asserts that "reducing the protections needed to study because some areas are still hot."

It is expected Bolani that "the reforms announced by al-Abadi will be implemented gradually, and be followed by new reforms, but they need time."

http://goo.gl/1aj2PG

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you Empty Re: Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:20 am

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you

Abadi officials: the large number of protections shall not preclude the arrival of Azrael you Story_img_560fc8a103d5e

[Baghdad-where]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said moving to reduce the development of elements of protections officials.

Ebadi said in a press conference building cabinet on Saturday "are involved in this reduction, especially since some officials have more than 800 protection element and they boast so at a time when we are fighting terrorism, sons of the Iraqi people."

Addressing Abadi officials saying that "the large number of protections shall not preclude the Angel of Death [ Azrael] coming from and catch spirits. 
"He added that" what has been to reduce the protections on the basis of specific criteria and not in retaliation for the single "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=41&storyid=17219

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum