Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
GCR Arrives TODAY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

GCR Arrives TODAY!

4 posters

Go down

GCR Arrives TODAY! Empty GCR Arrives TODAY!

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 am

Watch Gary Larrabee pick his nose while distorting the bible.  Also his friend Phillip is on the call and reports that Christine Legarde has been sighted in Reno w/others to sign documents that will usher in the GCR that will cause the Iraq Dinar to RV in the $3.41 range.  All currencies will be within 5% of each other.....Today!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

GCR Arrives TODAY! Empty Re: GCR Arrives TODAY!

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:33 am

This crazy old dude has been declaring the GCR is TODAY for years.  It just goes to show you, ANYONE can get a following no matter how lame they are.

There is someone for everyone !

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:13 am

The mythical GCR is something that has been around for a while and is not likely to go away anytime soon, unlike the single currency scams this thing is much harder to deal with because it's based entirely on rumor, myth, hype and just general nonsense passed off as educated opinion. Of course there are coming changes and monetary reforms just as there have been from the beginnings of minted currencies, it's an ongoing and constantly evolving process! The problem starts when self appointed "Experts" proclaim to be in the know and start advising people on how to protect themselves from the "coming collapse", that has been coming for many years and will always continue to be on the horizon. Scammers such as the above will attempt to convince people they know how to protect themselves from this "imminent" financial disaster (which has been "imminent" for years BTW) by investing in different currencies and/or precious metals. Of course it's no coincidence they all will be associated with, and usually have ads for, vendors for these so called "investments! Investments in precious metals can certainly be a hedge against future financial crisis but it's an investment fraught with risk and can easily become a financial disaster itself when undertaken by the uninformed investor listening to self proclaimed internet experts.

Just like the currency scams the trick is to just use plain common sense! THINK about who is telling us these things! WHO are they? What are their backgrounds? But most of all WHY is it that this seems to be found only on the internet and preached by individuals with no verifiable backgrounds and no connections to established and credible financial organizations? If this thing is so "imminent" why is it each one of these guys have their own version of what's going to happen? They can't all be right so which one is? Of course the answer is none of the above and it's simply a matter of another scammer attempting to swindle more people out of their money!

A couple of things about the so called "GCR" that people should ask themselves, why is it that mainstream financial news/investment media don't cover this? Why do they, like the currency scams, just downplay it or laugh at it if they even mention it all? The reason is that it, again just like the currency scams, is nothing but nonsense! Another thing to consider is the magnitude of such an undertaking and how it could be kept secret, or within a global conspiracy controlled by the PTB according to who is spouting this nonsense, and the ONLY people who seem to be privy to this is the internet "Experts"?

Then consider this, "resetting" the world's currencies would require all the countries on the planet to be in agreement, or at least the vast majority of them, but we all know it would be impossible to get two or three countries on this planet to agree to ANYTHING, heck they wouldn't all agree that the Pope is Catholic never mind agreeing on how to divide Global wealth, THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!! Every single nation would be clamoring for their share and anything else they could get, squabbling would be rampant and even wars would likely result but all this is happening behind closed doors with only a few internet based "Experts" to warn us about it??? Lol!! Again people, THINK ABOUT IT!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Add to it the fact that it makes no financial sense .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCR Arrives TODAY! 2805820865  GCR Arrives TODAY! 2805820865  GCR Arrives TODAY! 2805820865  GCR Arrives TODAY! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Add to it the fact that it makes no financial sense .....

And that's putting it mildly!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum