Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Share | 

When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 pm

~Nuff said...
Back to top Go down
PunkyBrewster

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 pm

So which part of this whole financial game are you comparing to Jesus' words on the cross?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Those words our Lord spoke are NEVER to be taken lightly, NOR do they have anything to do with what men do on this earth with their worldly financial ways. What Jesus said on the Cross, then gave up the Holy Ghost, has NOTHING to do with what WE do here in any investment, but what our Father in heaven did to invest IN US to cover our sins and forgive. Sorry, but I do not believe we ought to be using such words to back up anything of this nature. Be blessed

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
CityKitty

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm

First time to post.....but I just had to in response to this topic.....

Does anyone remember this quote:
11:19 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-REMEMBER--WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY---OUR SAVIORS WORDS-----IT IS FINISHED

Pretty sure this is what CausiouslyOptimistic was referring to.....

I agree with both Siaya and PunkyBrewster that these words aren't to be used lightly....just giving clarification to where they came from.

Hoping I can break away from my "forum stalking" for a while and live my life. LOL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:19 pm

@CityKitty wrote:
First time to post.....but I just had to in response to this topic.....

Does anyone remember this quote:
11:19 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-REMEMBER--WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY---OUR SAVIORS WORDS-----IT IS FINISHED

Pretty sure this is what CausiouslyOptimistic was referring to.....

I agree with both Siaya and PunkyBrewster that these words aren't to be used lightly....just giving clarification to where they came from.

Hoping I can break away from my "forum stalking" for a while and live my life. LOL.

Hi Miss CityKitty. Only your first time to post, and you kindly came to the defense of CautiouslyOptimistic who only posted his second time. You're absolutely right. I saw that post from Okie, too. I don't think anyone who used that phrase meant to diminish its biblical meaning in any way. I think we're all getting a little stressed and maybe forgetting to cut the other fellow some slack. :flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CityKitty

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:30 pm

I, in no way, meant anything but just to point out where the reference came from in the original post. If there was any tone of judgment or offensive language, please accept my apologies. This whole investment has been a relatively short ride for me and I have so much respect for those who have been on this ride for as long as it's been going.

I enjoy this site more than most because of the people here. I respect and appreciate the praise and glory given to our Heavenly Father in the midst of this whole crazy mess. I thank Him for what I KNOW will be an abundant blessing... hopefully sooner than later, right? :cheers:

Hope everyone can have a safe, happy Labor Day holiday and...... GO RV!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 pm

"Hope everyone can have a safe, happy Labor Day holiday and...... GO RV!!!"

Back at ya, CityKitty!
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Thank you CityKitty for responding correctly.

I knew that anyone who has heard OKIE say [write] this several times would know what I was referring to.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for OKIE and want to believe in and trust his words and I just don't understand the roller coaster ride, and the non-absolute absolutes. I also understand that, to some degree, he is just a messenger who is passing on what he is told, and is doing so from the heart.

It just seems obvious to me that all is not finished... :( That's all...

Oh well, in a few days none of this will matter (I hope)...

Go RV!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....   

Back to top Go down

When Christ said on the Cross "It is finished" ~ it was....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: