Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group

+4
nickgiammarino
Ponee
Kevind53
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group Empty Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:53 am

Tony's brother, Ray, isn't the only one peddling asset protection in the form of Trusts.  Funny how these people have to have the disclaimer that they aren't giving legal or financial advice.  They're talking about setting up Trusts....  so if their advice isn't legal or financial, just what would you call it?

The Protection Group LLC Newsletter for September 29, 2015

The message of providing asset protection needs to be provided often enough until those that have yet to think about it will stop and actually put things into perspective.  One of the best things you can do is find a way of speaking with a very wealthy person in your area, if at all possible, and ask them their thoughts on the importance of asset protection.  Do not be surprised if their response is something like: "Are you serious?  You wouldn't believe all the legal pitfalls that are out there every day to separate me from my money.  My attorney and CPA both are some of my largest expenses just trying to keep what I have". 

Although you will always wisely use the services of those professionals, it doesn't always have to be a major ongoing expense if your asset protection is initially (and proactively) set up correctly instead of doing so in a reactionary fashion once wealth appears.  Our calls are designed to assume you know nothing about asset protection and our process will allow you (at your own pace) to become very knowledgeable about the wrong ways to attempt asset protection and the undisputed best ways to provide it.  The Group's retained attorney is always on our calls as the "referee" and he will also answer questions during the Q&A along with Ray Brooks, the compensated spokesman for the Group.  

641-715-3605  
Pin: 155703#

Promptly at 8:30 PM Eastern

The educational part of our Newsletter today contains some detailed information on a subject that we are frequently asked about.  It is something that, although it is believed to be a violation of a citizens rights, should not affect the everyday financial dealings that most people have, or may have. 

FATCA REPRISED!

REPRINTED BY POPULAR DEMAND!

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU????

FATCA, officially known as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, is probably one of the worst laws that most Americans have heard about. But now, it looks as if the prospects for FATCA's implementation could be complicated by the courts of Canada.

If you haven't heard of FATCA, you're not alone. US citizens living in the US who don't invest outside the US aren't affected by the law. But if you're a US citizen living in another country, or one who invests outside the US, FATCA is very bad news, indeed. FATCA demands that every foreign financial institution (FFI) in the world sign and strictly comply with an agreement with the IRS to turn over account information with respect to its US clients.  FFIs that fail to do so are subject to a 30% withholding tax on certain "withholdable payments" from U.S. sources. They'll also likely be subject to 30% withholding on payments from participating FFIs as well, anywhere in the world.

To implement FATCA, a country must first sign an inter-governmental information-exchange agreement (IGA) with the IRS. The agreements vary, but all of them require the signatory country to require its financial institutions to identify their US clients. Then, each financial institution must either turn over information on its US clients directly to its own tax authority for transmission to the IRS ("Type 1" agreement) or directly to the IRS ("Type 2") agreement.

In many countries, information that the IGA requires either FFIs or foreign tax authorities to turn over to the IRS would otherwise be protected by bank secrecy laws or other rules protecting financial privacy. That's an especially aggravating fact in a high-tax country like Canada, where more than one million people living there are dual US-Canadian citizens. Due to the operation of the US-Canada IGA, these dual citizens have fewer privacy rights than citizens living there with only Canadian nationality.

In July Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) filed a federal lawsuit with six other plaintiffs against the Treasury Department, IRS and the U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). The lawsuit claims that: 

The IRS has no constitutional authority to enter into IGAs without the advice and consent of Congress;

• The reporting requirements of FATCA and IGAs are unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment;
  • The heightened reporting requirements for foreign accounts deny US citizens living abroad equal protection under the law;
  • The 30% withholding penalty is unconstitutional under the excessive fines clause of the Eighth Amendment; and
  • The "willfulness" penalty of the Bank Secrecy Act violates the excessive fines clause.

Naturally, the Obama administration and the IRS vigorously disagree. The lawsuit is a long shot, but if the courts agree that even one of the arguments is valid, FATCA could be stopped dead in its tracks by an injunction. In the meantime, efforts to repeal FATCA have thus far failed, but if the 2016 election results in a Republican president and a Republican-dominated Congress, repeal could become a realistic possibility.

But even if challenges to FATCA in the courts and in Congress don't succeed, the law has an "Achilles heel" that could ultimately lead to its downfall. That's because the IGAs the IRS has signed with more than 100 countries, are, in effect, a complete fabrication. That's because even though the agreements call for the reciprocal exchange of information, US law doesn't permit the IRS to send tax information to any other country. The only exception is if that country makes a specific request about a specific taxpayer, and also has a "double taxation agreement" in effect with the US. In other words, information flow under an IGA is only one-way.

The Obama administration has proposed legislation to deal with this omission, but it's gotten nowhere in Congress. Many in Congress justifiably fear that foreign investors could pull trillions of dollars out of US banks if the proposal becomes law. That could dramatically reduce foreign purchases of US Treasury debt and crush the US dollar.

Once again, we must apply our required disclaimer:  We are not giving legal advice or tax advice.  The above mentioned information is available to everyone through discussions with your own qualified professionals, internet research, and IRS publications.  The retained attorney for The Protection Group LLC is licensed in Tennessee only and our staff does not include tax professionals.

Calls starts promptly at 8:30 Eastern

641-715-3605

Pin: 155703#

TALK TO YOU ON THE CALL!

If you aren't interested in sending them money to set up Trusts.....  They have other things you can buy. 

You name it, they have it.  Weight loss, vitamins, cleansing products, pain relief, wrinkle cream, etc. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group Empty Re: Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:07 am

Yea, Draino is a busy little Entrepreneur ... He has definitely placed a major focus on other "enterprises" than the dinar of late

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group Empty Re: Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:08 am

OH wow, I didn't know Blaino was still around. 

Ssmith wrote:If you aren't interested in sending them money to set up Trusts.....  They have other things you can buy. 

You name it, they have it.  Weight loss, vitamins, cleansing products, pain relief, wrinkle cream, etc. 

Sounds like Exogen's sites, they have it all there also. Lots of get rich companies and MLM's

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:24 am

Ponee, just so you know, the man, Ray Brooks, the pumper, was on the GET team calls with Okie back in 2011, I have the calls which have since been deleted from the internet (GOD Bless Internet Archive)

These guys scammed someone I know for over $20,000 for a trust package, she never received it, and she can't get her money back.  They told her the dinar would RV soon and she bought into it.

The man, Steve Donaldson, pleaded guilty recently.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2015/08/13/donaldson-and-crithfield-enter-guilty-pleas-in-foster-dunhill-tax-fraud-case/

I actually confronted them on a call

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:46 am

Interesting.  I didn't know Ray Brooks was involved with the GET team and Okie.  He goes back a ways then.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:53 am

It just seems that all the gurus are well rounded fraudsters, con artists and scammers.  If you look into their histories there are layers of illegal activities with MANY of them. 

This just happens to be one of their longest running more fruitful ones.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:47 am

Ponee wrote:
This just happens to be one of their longest running more fruitful ones.

The reason is that never before in history have the conmen had such an opportunity as they have with the internet! They can reach MILLIONS of people at almost no cost or risk and can say anything they like as long as it does not lead to direct selling by them, the dealers can then sell all the worthless junk they want as long as they don't make any claims about it, a perfect partnership! Then when you add the internet forums where all they have to do is plant the seed of rumor and let the suckers themselves do the selling it becomes a scammers dream come true! It has so far been very easy to pump/sell/scam/swindle with impunity, the law couldn't touch them as long as they stayed separate. Fortunately some, as most crooks do, let greed cause them to be a bit careless and a few of them made mistakes that ran afoul of the law but unfortunately many others were/are smart enough to toe the line and remain untouchable.

They were almost unstoppable, the lies spread around on the forums  that were eagerly embraced by those who were uneducated to the workings of fiances and currencies went pretty much unchallenged since the scammers were in a position to silence the truth through censorship. With all the hype and enthusiastic "investors" recruiting family and friends and no one to show them the truth it simply went ballistic! Unfortunately it has gone on for so long and the lies have been repeated so many times even when the truth is presented it's often (mostly!) an uphill battle trying to convince people that is, always was and always will be nothing more than a huge internet scam!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:18 pm

They had their little scam call today again, in fact, they are on right NOW!

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 am

These clowns sound just like they are drop outs from the old MLM scams, bams and thank you mame's.

The more I see of these gurus the more they represent a reincarnation of the old Barnum and Bailey Circus troup OR a vaudeville act.  Entertaining but full of it over their eye brows!  I keep thinking I will hear a piano playing late 1800's music and seeing a one man band complete with the monkey.  Shucks, that isn't going to happen either, is it?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:10 am

I recorded this today.

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:42 am

These people are the scum of the earth, taking advantage of gullible people.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:37 am

The workings of this dinar scam smells more of a well organized mafia,no not the Italian, but a group of con artist that has put this thing together for one purpose.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:33 am

Sensible please don't be discouraged about the lock on your post,it's there site so they can do as they please,but at least we have rocked the boat a little,I sent two reports to different authorities.
I have some very precious friends that spent all there money on this scam,they are Christians even more so these is why I am trying my best to expose this problem not just to the newbies but to the right authorities.
There are on a daily basis,widows,the elderly,single moms,the poor,not to say the least but Christians,& my friends,that has lost a lot of money & continue to loose money to this day,and the only ones making money are the scammers.
Ignorance is not a friend,but people are caught up in a hype,by people who know how to work it,(scammers) it's done the same way in all areas of the internet,if there is a will there's a way.
Craigslist & Facebook is a good example.
But if I'm here to fuel my anger I have not accomplished anything other than letting the devil take a strong hold in my life,to turn my heart to stone. I had to get over the anger repent & forgive to continue with this crusade. That's the only way I could do it.I use no foul language,I use simple logic,my experience in these matters elsewhere,& my past as a con artist.& the love for the innocence. I am not calling anyone ignorant but using that phase as a example not to follow.
I thank this website for allowing me to be involved, and I do understand the consequence that may incurs, but if their is no battle where is the victory.
A hard heart is the worst thing to have, get over your anger & get in the the battle with a right spirit, amen.
Sensibleplease you can contact me on a personal level on this site by via a back way,the site has that available,I'm not sure how to use it , to be honest I'm not computer smart I just have a smart phone.LOL!
But your more than welcome to try.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:30 am

Aksafeone wrote: I keep thinking I will hear a piano playing late 1800's music and seeing a one man band complete with the monkey. Shucks, that isn't going to happen either, is it?

At least that would be entertaining.

@sensibleplease for the record, there was nothing wrong with your post on the other thread. unfortunately it was later taken in a direction that was only going to cause trouble for the site and for Ponee if allowed to continue. Certain subjects/discussions are off limits for legal reasons, and after review, I felt it was best for all to either delete or lock the topic. In the interests of the original information getting the widest possible dissemination, I opted to lock it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865  Planet Dinar/Blaino and The Protection Group 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Often threads take a turn one way or another
If the thread gors the wrong way and continues or gets too far it usually does not survive. If the poster goes to far they cease to exist on the site. When that happens there have been warnings in the thread and personal messages to the poster. The fastest way to get banned is use imprlper language, mock an admin or mod and/or verbally attack another poster.
We try to allow threads to run as long as they will. We believe people should be able to express themselves tastfully.
Thanks.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Bump, don't forget about these guys

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum