Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Checked out my banks and...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icarion

PostSubject: Checked out my banks and...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Bank of America teller said they did not see IQD on screen at all.
Today went to Citizens bank and the teller pulled out a 2010 currency book to identify my 5000 dinar note
and then he looked it up on his screen and didnt see it at all.

Means nothing to me, Im sure bank managers have more info on their screens or higher up anyways.

Just a FYI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtdinar

PostSubject: Re: Checked out my banks and...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Not sure what good a 2010 book is going to do....of course the IQD won't show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starship1

PostSubject: Re: Checked out my banks and...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Bank of America is still in "denial" about the IQD - I would advise to not waste your time with them as they are most likely not going to give anyone any positve info or feedback. My BofA Bank Manager told me months ago that BofA was not involved with the IQD at all, buying or selling. Don't know if he speaks for all the BofA's - but most of them just give out negative info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Checked out my banks and...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Try HSBC bank also has banks in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrm7777

PostSubject: Re: Checked out my banks and...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

@starship1 wrote:
Bank of America is still in "denial" about the IQD - I would advise to not waste your time with them as they are most likely not going to give anyone any positve info or feedback. My BofA Bank Manager told me months ago that BofA was not involved with the IQD at all, buying or selling. Don't know if he speaks for all the BofA's - but most of them just give out negative info.

Hi starship1. I was told the same when I went to BofA to open an account a few months ago. But the fellow told me , "this is what we are TOLD to tell people about the dinar." Then he said, "I hope they are wrong and you are right."

I got this in my e-mail 2 days ago. It's from a forum, just don't know which one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Shawn just left the golf course playing with BofA Execs. As he was reading the IQD conversation logs, he asked his buddy on the golf
cart what he thought about the IQD. The banker said shhhhhhhhhhhh...... Grabbed his arm and started whispering "I'm about to retire
from the IQD an minute. How do you know about it." My cousin shows him his 5k note. the banker then said BofA employees have been
buying IQD, but they only sell it internally.............Said he expects the RV at anytime, and its the biggest secret in America now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

God bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Checked out my banks and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: