Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING

5 posters

Go down

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING Empty MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING

Post by chilimama Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:57 pm

dkully wrote 
23s ago
 rrrr 

dallred123 wrote 
25s ago
i agree dkully

fancy01 wrote 
28s ago
Dkully  

SassyD wrote 
54s ago
DinarInvestor1.. you may need to RE-registe for Twitter....

dkully wrote 
54s ago
Not only that, but I feel he got "permission" to do those tweets ... think about it ...

rrrr wrote 
1m ago
There is an essence of peace and tranquility. A calmness within the universe. Something monumental is about to unfold before our eyes and it is all good, all loving, ALL, as it is supposed to be. Don’t try to label it, or understand it, or explain it, or judge it…. Just KNOW… Close your eyes and Feel the stillness all around you. The Stillness that is about to manifest into something incredibly serene and in accordance to what should be. Savor this moment. It will never repeat itself

pursuitoftruth wrote 
1m ago
The high amount of currency holders have so much currency they will not be getting street rate.

fancy01 wrote 
1m ago
sedonafred   Good one!

DinarInvestor1 wrote 
1m ago
I'm traveling in Israel. Does anyone know why I would not have received the twitter messages today?

drpete wrote 
2m ago
Time will tell...........and the clock is running out........

sedonafred wrote 
2m ago
We are still in an any time now situation. KEEP DECLARING VICTORY. It's like the monkey said when he got his tail cut off, it won't be long now.

dallred123 wrote 
2m ago
we have known for a long time that people have been exchanging

OffGrid wrote 
2m ago
stay strong ---- an OM member was processing dong for .93 today but the rate changed before the paperwork could complete ... a change is a comin' 

fullofhope wrote 
2m ago
dallred i agree

ezpilot wrote 
2m ago
If you don't trust Tony, you don't belong on this page...

jumpinjackflash wrote 
2m ago
dallred...I agree

dallred123 wrote 
2m ago
i dont think tony would have put out a tweet like that if there wasnt something to it this time

kansaschick wrote 
2m ago
Roller coaster is running at full speed and capacity today! WOOHOO!!

jumpinjackflash wrote 
3m ago
This must be almost done for us, Tony tweeting twice is a big deal anymore...Smile

fullofhope wrote 
3m ago
Maratiper i have the same question, but come to this conclusion...tony must know something he cannot share, and that bit of info is making him feel like this is different. i trust Tony

drpete wrote 
3m ago
I hope and pray this is not like 2 years ago when the well-connected got to exchange in mass, along with "friends and family", and then it slowed to a trickle. And the only ones exchanging are the elite......

Imwright1 wrote 
4m ago
no onehas prove of anyone exchanging

jumpinjackflash wrote 
4m ago
Didn't someone say they expected us to be in the banks on wednesday

fullofhope wrote 
4m ago
hope i know what you mean....i think i would be, but every bank i call says no deal, we are not dealing with the dinar

dkully wrote 
6m ago
alcazar 

Martiper wrote 
6m ago
People been exchanging for two years. How's it different now?

hopeinwyo wrote 
6m ago
fullofhope I wonder what "high amount of currency holders" means...some of us might be considered that, too.

alcazar wrote 
6m ago
The excitement is really building!

rrrr wrote 
6m ago
jjf 

dallred123 wrote 
7m ago
i think we need to be ready ether way

rrrr wrote 
7m ago
full... money draws money.... they were contacted by the bank... fur shur

jumpinjackflash wrote 
7m ago
and rrrr...you shall have it! Smile

goodbyeboss wrote 
7m ago
that would be deflating

Mountain Mole wrote 
8m ago
My asked me to be his Bestman in the wedding. They took a picture of the groomsmen jumping. I jumped, I really did, but for some reason it looks like I never made it off the ground. I did the camera just had a very slow clutter

rrrr wrote 
8m ago
jjf... I'm hoping for some myself

dallred123 wrote 
8m ago
and if all else fails tony will be here tomorrow

fullofhope wrote 
8m ago
hope good question...tony said they were high amount of currancy holders....have no idea how they were chosen

susanm wrote 
8m ago
rrrr That's for sure!

dallred123 wrote 
8m ago
frank was having a special call or something and bruce will have a call tonight

jumpinjackflash wrote 
8m ago
I was out all day but a couple of nice friends in here made sure I heard te good news...thank you Smile

rrrr wrote 
9m ago
good evening mr wulf, dkully

goodbyeboss wrote 
9m ago
hope they are not exchanging f/f getting rid of contract rates

rrrr wrote 
9m ago
susan... We all will have a imprinted many memories from this experience that we will benefit from the rest of our lives.

hopeinwyo wrote 
9m ago
fullofhope and what makes those who are exchanging now, people different from all of us?

dallred123 wrote 
9m ago
hence the term rollercoaster

dkully wrote 
10m ago
This place will be rockin' again later tonight I'm sure ....

jumpinjackflash wrote 
10m ago
wrider...lol

wrider22 wrote 
10m ago
Been jumpin'....got tired...now I'm just waitin'

jumpinjackflash wrote 
10m ago
rrrr...they are one day closer to having their very own little farm...I am excited:))))))))))

fullofhope wrote 
10m ago
Tony Tony, please tell us what makes the people that exchanged yesterday all across the US and probably still exchanging today, differant than the hundreds of people who have already exchanged in the past?
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING Empty Re: MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:35 pm

ezpilot wrote
2m ago

If you do, you probably should not be allowed loose unsupervised.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING 2805820865  MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING 2805820865  MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING 2805820865  MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING Empty Re: MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING

Post by MidnightRider Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Kevin, that was the one line I was getting ready to comment on.  Discerning minds think alike. 

Well, I'll go ahead.  I hope his moniker is a typo and he meant to write "EX" pilot as someone with that much poor judgment does not need to have peoples' lives in his hands.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Quote :ezpilot wrote
2m ago
WELL, first of all:  Why should we trust Tony?  For more years than I care to remember thisw clown has called either an RV or spouts announcements of people cashing in - IT NEVER HAPPENED YET.

Second, WE definitely do not belong on that page because WE know the truth.  Besides if one casts their oar with Tony would they not then also be going to the slammer?  Something to think about, folks.  This CLOWN has twice been convicted for felonies.  TWICE.  An they want to put everything they have or a good portion of their dream in his hands?  OH BOY!!!

Well someone once said, "A fool and their money soon part."  Another one said, "There is a sucker born every minute."  If the shoe fits, wear it!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:18 am

drpete wrote 
2m ago
Time will tell...........and the clock is running out........

Yep...Ticky, Tocky...Ticky, Tocky...

I'm sure that drpete is refering to Tony's sentencing date. Yes?

omg

MORE TNT CHATTER ABOUT THE TWEET & ALL THE HOPIUM STILL FLYING 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum