Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end

Go down

FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end Empty Re: FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end

Post by Ponee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:53 pm

FreedomRules says - Does not take a rocket scientist to see that things are really bad in Iraq.  No doubts at all.  BTW  this is from the UN Not a western news source
I have to admit I have dumped most  of my dinars.  My friends  are doing the same before its to late.  No conspiracy going on here.  RV  Yah right.

Think about it and you know the answer. Things are bad and people are going to lose their money! period!  I am not talking LOP. So dont call me a lopster .

They do not have the money to print new currency!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end Empty Re: FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:39 am

I am not sure what the "this" is that came from a UN source, since there is nothing but personal opinion in this post, but I do have to mostly agree. Iraq IS a mess, a big one, and not likely to improve anytime soon. Will there never be an increase in value? Maybe, but if there is, it will be down the road, maybe years down the road.I am certain that we will see no changes in the value of the Dinar this year, and next year is not looking very hopeful either, but who knows? Miracles happen, and that is what it would take right now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end 2805820865  FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end 2805820865  FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end 2805820865  FreedomRules from DV is feeling that there is no RV in the end 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Well it looks as if yet another one has woke up!!!

FreedomRules has now been banned to the "tank" and from the things he's saying I expect he will be banned from the forum altogether soon! He obviously has it figured out now and is attempting to talk some sense to those who might listen but I suspect damage control will pounce on him and and hound him until he either leaves on his own or gets banned.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:41 am

@KevinD53 wrote:I am not sure what the "this" is that came from a UN source, since there is nothing but personal opinion in this post

He was actually referring to an article I believe.  We have the same article here, but I can't remember which one it was.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum