Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts

Go down

Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts Empty Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 am

I bet Tony would love some of these.  Although I would be temped to substitute chocolate Ex-Lax for some of the chocolate and hope he ate a bunch right before one of his calls.  Or even better, right before he is due in court for his sentencing.  LOL!

Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
By Sommer Clary on October 26, 2010
 100.00%;  
1 Reviews

Triple Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts PicAFGhoY
Photo by michelles3boys

• Prep Time: 20 mins
  • Total Time: 23 mins
  • Servings: 30

About This Recipe

"Chocolate covered macadamia nuts are a favorite treat in Polynesian Islands, and a popular souvenir for tourists. The only problem for me, however, is that I'll open a box and eat the whole thing in an hour! When I bring these back from Hawaii, they don't last long. Here's a great way to keep them around any time! They are super easy to make-- in all of my years of working with chocolate, I find that the microwave is actually the best way to melt chocolate at home (no tempering machines here!). I am using dark, milk and white chocolates to add a little twist to an island favorite! Aloha!"

Ingredients

• 1 cup good-quality dark chocolate chips
    • 1 cup good quality milk chocolate chips
    • 1 cup good quality white chocolate chips
    • 3 cups roasted salted macadamia nuts

Directions

1. Place the first cup of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the chocolate in 15 second increments, stirring well between each time in the microwave. When the chocolate is almost completely melted, stir in 1 cup of the macadamia nuts.
  2. Use a tablespoon to scoop up spoonfuls of the nut and chocolate mixture and place on a nonstick silicone baking mat. Repeat with the other two types of chocolate. Allow to cool and harden completely before removing them from the mat to serve.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum