Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!!

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! Empty Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!!

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 am

He's also repeating all the poems from the other day.  I'll not put everyone through that again!

rrrr wrote
22m ago

already had a drink for everyone

dinarblessing wrote
21m ago

rrrr.... no bags needed. Just need two pairs of Depends.

rrrr wrote
20m ago

dinar... fur shur

Stay Grounded Dinarians. Our time has arrived... be ready so ya don't have to get ready!

make sure you all go over the post rv steps... read them over and over... Have your Plan... Plan.... Plan

I only know about the dinar.... Iraq is triggering this event... the first basket has not changed as far as I know.

Winnie is right next to my keyboard... she want to get on the feline shoppinggsw... no black card until she completes her 30 CA (Catnip Anonomous) meetings web sites... go figure... she wants a diamond studded litter box

COdreamer wrote
12m ago

rrrr of course, she needs one to match her diamond studded collar meeeeeooooooooow

rrrr wrote
11m ago

co.... yes she already has that on layaway

we could be her 2 or 3 more nights... hard to tell... the rv has already started in Iraq

I only have info on the Iraq dinar... I assume the rest will follow their lead

Pegasus4 wrote
5m ago

rrrr * you are a shining star ... A glistening gemstone in the rays of the sun * thank you for ALL that you have given ( post RV, consider publishing your writings ... If you haven't already~ )

rrrr wrote

2m ago
I have no clue about forex. until a couple of years ago i thought forex had to do with birth control

meme10 wrote
2m ago

This is hard. I really want to believe that it is happening, but I don't want to let myself open to great disappointment. Thanks for bringing info. I really hope nothing stops the process now.

rrrr wrote
48s ago

meme... it is ok to get excited as long as you do not ever let disappointment enter your realm... in any aspect of life... We control our own feelings... never let anyone or anything take that power away from you

I hear that the popemobile is being renamed the dinarmobile.... what's up with that?

it is actually a financial climate change summit
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! Empty Re: Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!!

Post by rrrr Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:35 am

I do not drink alcohol SSMITH... I have found it does not mix well with heroin. It's all about balance ya know!

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! Empty Re: Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!!

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:04 am

rrrr wrote:I do not drink alcohol SSMITH... I have found it does not mix well with heroin. It's all about balance ya know!

That's the first step.....  admitting you have a problem.  Good for you, rrrr.

Now your poetry makes sense to me now.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:05 am

rrrr wrote:I do not drink alcohol SSMITH... I have found it does not mix well with heroin. It's all about balance ya know!

How about that TNT Hopium?

Does that mix well with heroin?

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 1211619650 Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 1211619650 Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 1211619650

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 am

I always figured it was something with hallucinogenic properties like acid....which would explain a lot.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 2805820865  Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 2805820865  Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 2805820865  Saturday Night and rrrr is DRUNK at TNT!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 am

rrrr wrote
4m ago

Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, I know that was you. Thank You!.... Good Night Dinarians!

It's a few minutes after 1 in Florida.  Time for rrrr to nod off.  Goodnight rrrr.  Always good to see ya.  Stop back in soon!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum