Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Members Start Their Own Bank DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Members Start Their Own Bank

Go down

TNT Members Start Their Own Bank Empty TNT Members Start Their Own Bank

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:51 am

Let's see.  Ray likes to wear women's underwear and siletto shoes.  Red wants to get three extra tires for her new Bentley so she doesn't have to pay $75,000 to have a flat fixed and recently got a $.05 an hour raise from Walmart. 

Definitely can see a great future for these two starting a bank.  Oh, and Walmart is sending Red back to school because she wants to be a Wealth Manager.

rayfaulk wrote
13m ago

All I know is one of the may PIF projects I want is to set up a truly legit bank... one that is financially solvent but actually looks to serve its customers... imagine that? lol...

sorry... I was in the forum reading... My sis and I have talked and she's laying the foundation for a bank, probably community, but since she's the professional I'm letting evaluate the options. She would be willing to run it with the mindset of "stewardship" as well. She also has currency so for both of us it is just an act of providing something that is sorely needed.

Red wrote
5m ago

Bill Winston open a bank for his group it took him six years to fight his way through all the resistance and red tape for the bank to be allowed to operate, it is better to buy a bank that is already operating then it is to try to start a bank jMHO

rayfaulk wrote
5m ago

I have clear ideas of how a bank should serve and she and I have had great conversations about it and she would be excited to truly create a bank that would not invest in sketchy investments and just take care of the customers... Another of my projects will provide the growth of customers so I'm excited to see it come together. She's such a sweet, smart soul. I think she is the only person in the world I know who has the financial smarts and the great heart to truly run this day-to-day.

Red: She's told me... her and I started talking about this a few years ago and she's been laying the foundation since... you're right... it takes a lot of work. We don't want to buy an existing bank... it may make it shorter but we want to build it right from the ground up...

Red wrote
2m ago

The reserve banking system is a hard task master to serve under, I know there must be a better way but I am NOT in the banking business. Bill Winston was a retired Marine and he had the resolve to get it done not many people would say God bless you in your endeavor and I too would be happy to be a member of your bank

No... it is more difficult and that is why SHE'S the one to lay the foundation... after auditing financial institutions for so long she's seen it all... Her and I have been chatting for years about banking practices so it's going to be interesting to create a structure that is not driven by the greed that banking tends to be run by...

Red: Bill sounds like a wonderful soul and I applaud ANYONE who is willing to engage the rigor that goes with opening a bank... PLUS, if you're willing to truly serve the people and get involved with them in all ways to help them achieve their goals, isn't that the best model for serving anyway? Seems like a no brainer to me... lol... so, we'll see how things unfold. She's enjoying doing the research and laying the foundation.

Red wrote
40s ago

I for one and I think many people are like-minded would not mind paying for banking service, the problem I have with existing banks is you pay and do not get the service you are treated very poorly and made to feel like you are so fortunate just to be allowed to participate in the banking system and you are not honored as a person or a bank participant

rayfaulk wrote
moments ago

red: I totally agree with what you just wrote! Hence the NEED for a new model(s).

That's why I am chomping at the bit for the exchange to happen as so many people have such wonderful ideas to help evolve, serve, and help transform the planet... let's go ARVEE! Roar!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Members Start Their Own Bank Empty Re: TNT Members Start Their Own Bank

Post by randyful on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:59 am

you think we got trouble in the banking system now, wait till that comes online LOL

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Maybe they'll find a position for flybaby7777.  Looks like that person may be a good fit!

flybaby777 wrote
17m ago

rrrr..... catnip.... lol she'lll come down .... and catnip isn't lethal.... heck in the late 60's and 70's we tried to smoke it

Looks like rrrr may have been in the catnip too!

rrrr wrote
27m ago

I’ve done my plan A. I’ve done my plan B, Heck, with all this free time, I’ve got a C and D. Whatever occurs, it WILL quench our thirst. Enough to PIF the world, enough to make our pockets Burst. So let us give Thanks, as our blessing draws near… Thank You TNT Tony and team… for removing our fears. A miracle is unfolding, of this I am sure. Of all my contacts, I have one infallible source, who, with only 1 life left, can afford no remorse. My “Winnie” won’t fail me, her info’s pristine.

They need to learn from other banks.

sun2day wrote
25m ago

I askes Wells Fargo thos morning what was the exchange rate showing for the dong. She had to go into the teller area to look at their computer & then someone seemed tb be helping her. She came back to the desk & said they were no longer carrying dong. Hmmmmmmmm

And make sure they're plenty of check registers.

Tbirdd wrote
20m ago

SunTrust is Completely out of checkbook registers for chk'g accts.! So I went across to US Bank & got 2!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Maybe all these people will open accounts at the new TNT Bank.  Imagine all these people trying to balance their checkbook every month.

luvwulfs wrote
4m ago
I forgot about elmer this am..Elmerf123456: Numbers are being forced. I've just heard that China is forcing this in the next 120 hours. Also just heard that Abadi is now in the U.S. Exciting…. And this is out of the box for me cause I don't do timelines but it was told to me so I am hoping this is it and passing this on to you.
dinarblessing wrote
2m ago
120 hours..... My lightning fast mind says that's ummmm ugh can't do the math. How many days is that?

bbh15 wrote
3m ago
5 days

countrylady wrote
3m ago

dinarblessing wrote
9m ago
4 days

Garlando wrote
3m ago
ask my x...

greensteam wrote
3m ago
LUVZ,,, but but but but when did that start ????

dinarblessing wrote
2m ago
5 days

dinarblessing wrote
3m ago
Wow my lightning fast mind

Mssylvia wrote
3m ago
120 divided by 24 is 5 days but, that was posted yesterday.

angelo wrote
3m ago
so that would be Tuesday!!!
dinarblessing wrote
3m ago
Better not have me go to the bank with you to count your currencies and exchange

562bce wrote
2m ago
db, math is not my strong point either
greensteam wrote
2m ago
dinar bless. 1 for you, 2 for me, 2 for you 4 for me ???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:08 pm

greensteam wrote
18m ago

dinar bless. I love the way they counted on the cartoons

Rusty_Nail wrote
14m ago

Breaking news. Just put on shoes for the first time in 3 years. I always wear crocks. I have 2 pair. An everyday pair and a Sunday go to meeting pair. Off Now . Got to go to a wedding.
ps Shoes suck. ( It Feels like something is grabbing my feet. Out.

jwill wrote
11m ago

My knower is broken

I'm sitting here singing to my currency. I wanna be loved by you just you, and nobody else but you, I wanna be loved by you alone.. Boo boo bee doo

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:50 pm

The thought of these people running, or should I say trying to run a bank is frightening.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Members Start Their Own Bank 2805820865  TNT Members Start Their Own Bank 2805820865  TNT Members Start Their Own Bank 2805820865  TNT Members Start Their Own Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:52 pm

@ssmith wrote:Let's see.  Ray likes to wear women's underwear and siletto shoes.  Red wants to get three extra tires for her new Bentley so she doesn't have to pay $75,000 to have a flat fixed and recently got a $.05 an hour raise from Walmart. 

Definitely can see a great future for these two starting a bank.  Oh, and Walmart is sending Red back to school because she wants to be a Wealth Manager.

rayfaulk wrote
5m ago

I have clear ideas of how a bank should serve and she and I have had great conversations about it and she would be excited to truly create a bank that would not invest in sketchy investments and just take care of the customers... Another of my projects will provide the growth of customers so I'm excited to see it come together. She's such a sweet, smart soul. I think she is the only person in the world I know who has the financial smarts and the great heart to truly run this day-to-day.

Would not invest in sketchy investments?

That sounds odd coming from someone who listens to TNT Tony's investment advise!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum