Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
former tnt members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

former tnt members

+3
Ssmith
chilimama
dwm007
7 posters

Go down

former tnt members Empty former tnt members

Post by randyful Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 am

would like to here stories from former tnt members i am not afraid to admit i was one but alas i was banned for saying tony was a fraud in private message i still say tony is a fraud though

randyful

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by dwm007 Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:57 am

randyful wrote:would like to here stories from former tnt members i am not afraid to admit i was one but alas i was banned for saying tony was a fraud in private message i still say tony is a fraud though

Welcome to the real world!!!!!

You do realize that it's not just Tony and that all the gurus are just as fake as he is don't you? Not a single one of those people, Tony, Adam Montana, Kraporony, etc tell the truth about anything! They are fully aware that the "RV" is nothing more than a pipe-dream and they have perpetuated this scam from the start, it was these people and people like them that invented the idea of the mythical and completely impossible "RV" and it's these same people who keep it going with their constant lies!

Not all are as outlandish as Tony and some try to come across as more "refined" and educated but make no mistake about it they are all in it for the same reason, to con you out of your money!!!!

The "RV" is, always has been from the start, and will always be forever nothing more than a lie and a huge internet scam and the ONLY people who will get rich are the dealers and the gurus!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:02 am

trust me i never donated to tony because its so obvious what you atate is true you would think that when tony used his own daughters death as an excuse to not have one of his calls when infact he had a court appearence that day that people would have woke up and never donated to him again this is really disturbing

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:08 am

WELCOME
I WAS A FORMER MEMBER BUT WAS BANNED FOR TELLING PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED. MY HUBBY WAS BANNED FOR TELLING THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH (HEMIMAN) I NOW LOG ON USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT CANNOT COMMENT FOR FEAR OF GETTING THAT PERSON BANNED. I DO HOWEVER BRING OVER THE SHEEPLE THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW POSTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND TO HOPEFULLY WAKE MORE PEOPLE UP.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 am

i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 am

THATS ANOTHER THING, NOT TO LONG AGO ON A CALL A LADY SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO DONATE BUT COULDN'T B/C SHE WAS BANNED. TONY ASKED IF SHE DONATED BEFORE SHE WAS BANNED AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL HER MAYBE IF SHE DONATES THEN PAM WOULD LET HER BACK ON THE SITE, SMH......

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:24 am

randyful wrote:i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

I signed up at TNT when they first started their new site just to keep an eye on what would go on.  Wish I had made several accounts, because it's hard to keep my mouth shut!

For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them.  TNT is nothing more than a cult.  I've seen members that have contributed a lot get the axe.  Noh-Varr, (6544 posts) who posted recipes  - Banned.  DallasDiva who did call notes.  ozark76 had his charts....  All are gone.  Then there are people like Chilimama who dared to tell people to "stay grounded".... obviously that's a troublemaker who had to go!  LOL

How many people that have been banned continue to donate?  Probably more than we realize because they are so brainwashed they figured it was their fault.  They broke the rules and deserved their punishment.  All except for TNT member ssmith.  She got on the call and told Tony that she had been banned for no reason.  Well...  I know the reason.  She had the same name as I use here.  Guess Pam figured I was dumb enough to sign up at TNT using the same name.  Sorry Pam.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm

ssmith wrote:
randyful wrote:i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

I signed up at TNT when they first started their new site just to keep an eye on what would go on.  Wish I had made several accounts, because it's hard to keep my mouth shut!

For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them.  TNT is nothing more than a cult.  I've seen members that have contributed a lot get the axe.  Noh-Varr, (6544 posts) who posted recipes  - Banned.  DallasDiva who did call notes.  ozark76 had his charts....  All are gone.  Then there are people like Chilimama who dared to tell people to "stay grounded".... obviously that's a troublemaker who had to go!  LOL

How many people that have been banned continue to donate?  Probably more than we realize because they are so brainwashed they figured it was their fault.  They broke the rules and deserved their punishment.  All except for TNT member ssmith.  She got on the call and told Tony that she had been banned for no reason.  Well...  I know the reason.  She had the same name as I use here.  Guess Pam figured I was dumb enough to sign up at TNT using the same name.  Sorry Pam.
LMAO Good one Ss She won't ever know why she was banned LMAO Hey Randyful This is Mike Diston I bet u seen my name in the forum LMAO Turd will be calling that name in his sleep while sleeping on his bunk bed in prison LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:40 pm

mike oh yea ive heard of you your like the worst person on earth and yet they let you stay outside the walls LOL too funny

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:34 pm

kenlej
LMAO Good one Ss She won't ever know why she was banned LMAO Hey Randyful This is Mike Diston I bet u seen my name in the forum LMAO Turd will be calling that name in his sleep while sleeping on his bunk bed in prison LMAO

Too bad they weren't doing verbatim call notes at the time.  Tony went on about he was going to make sure Pam got the message, etc., etc.
former tnt members CP4S84GUsAAlB82
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 pm

ssmith wrote:kenlej

Too bad they weren't doing verbatim call notes at the time.  Tony went on about he was going to make sure Pam got the message, etc., etc.
former tnt members CP4S84GUsAAlB82

Their plan never did work tho.

Your still in their forum and they don't know who you are!

former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203

former tnt members 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Damn Right!!!!

Hey Pam.....  Catch me if you can.  LMAO!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:30 am

Ssmith wrote:For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them

Private Messages are not accessible  to even the  owners of sites.  The only way she knew what was in that PM is the other person tattled on  Randyful.  That in itself is a lesson learned.  Be careful who you trust and makes friends with on social forums, you never really know who they are.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:17 am

lesson learned the shame is that you can no longer trust anyone but still good lesson and learned with no loss to speak of could have been alot worse

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

I have learned that lesson myself, Randyful. Hurts at first, but it is a lesson well learned and remembered.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Nothing quite like finding out people you thought were friends really weren't.  Oh well....  not the first time I've been fooled.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum