Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

former tnt members DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

former tnt members

Go down

former tnt members Empty former tnt members

Post by randyful on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 am

would like to here stories from former tnt members i am not afraid to admit i was one but alas i was banned for saying tony was a fraud in private message i still say tony is a fraud though

randyful
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by dwm007 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:57 am

@randyful wrote:would like to here stories from former tnt members i am not afraid to admit i was one but alas i was banned for saying tony was a fraud in private message i still say tony is a fraud though


Welcome to the real world!!!!!


You do realize that it's not just Tony and that all the gurus are just as fake as he is don't you? Not a single one of those people, Tony, Adam Montana, Kraporony, etc tell the truth about anything! They are fully aware that the "RV" is nothing more than a pipe-dream and they have perpetuated this scam from the start, it was these people and people like them that invented the idea of the mythical and completely impossible "RV" and it's these same people who keep it going with their constant lies!

Not all are as outlandish as Tony and some try to come across as more "refined" and educated but make no mistake about it they are all in it for the same reason, to con you out of your money!!!!

The "RV" is, always has been from the start, and will always be forever nothing more than a lie and a huge internet scam and the ONLY people who will get rich are the dealers and the gurus!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by randyful on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:02 am

trust me i never donated to tony because its so obvious what you atate is true you would think that when tony used his own daughters death as an excuse to not have one of his calls when infact he had a court appearence that day that people would have woke up and never donated to him again this is really disturbing

randyful
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by chilimama on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:08 am

WELCOME
I WAS A FORMER MEMBER BUT WAS BANNED FOR TELLING PEOPLE TO STAY GROUNDED. MY HUBBY WAS BANNED FOR TELLING THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH (HEMIMAN) I NOW LOG ON USING ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT CANNOT COMMENT FOR FEAR OF GETTING THAT PERSON BANNED. I DO HOWEVER BRING OVER THE SHEEPLE THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW POSTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND TO HOPEFULLY WAKE MORE PEOPLE UP.

*****************
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1482
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 44
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by randyful on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 am

i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

randyful
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by chilimama on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 am

THATS ANOTHER THING, NOT TO LONG AGO ON A CALL A LADY SAID THAT SHE WANTED TO DONATE BUT COULDN'T B/C SHE WAS BANNED. TONY ASKED IF SHE DONATED BEFORE SHE WAS BANNED AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL HER MAYBE IF SHE DONATES THEN PAM WOULD LET HER BACK ON THE SITE, SMH......

*****************
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1482
Join date : 2015-01-13
Age : 44
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:24 am

@randyful wrote:i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

I signed up at TNT when they first started their new site just to keep an eye on what would go on.  Wish I had made several accounts, because it's hard to keep my mouth shut!

For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them.  TNT is nothing more than a cult.  I've seen members that have contributed a lot get the axe.  Noh-Varr, (6544 posts) who posted recipes  - Banned.  DallasDiva who did call notes.  ozark76 had his charts....  All are gone.  Then there are people like Chilimama who dared to tell people to "stay grounded".... obviously that's a troublemaker who had to go!  LOL

How many people that have been banned continue to donate?  Probably more than we realize because they are so brainwashed they figured it was their fault.  They broke the rules and deserved their punishment.  All except for TNT member ssmith.  She got on the call and told Tony that she had been banned for no reason.  Well...  I know the reason.  She had the same name as I use here.  Guess Pam figured I was dumb enough to sign up at TNT using the same name.  Sorry Pam.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by kenlej on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm

@ssmith wrote:
@randyful wrote:i would bet that if you wanted to donate to tnt you can even if you have been banned

I signed up at TNT when they first started their new site just to keep an eye on what would go on.  Wish I had made several accounts, because it's hard to keep my mouth shut!

For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them.  TNT is nothing more than a cult.  I've seen members that have contributed a lot get the axe.  Noh-Varr, (6544 posts) who posted recipes  - Banned.  DallasDiva who did call notes.  ozark76 had his charts....  All are gone.  Then there are people like Chilimama who dared to tell people to "stay grounded".... obviously that's a troublemaker who had to go!  LOL

How many people that have been banned continue to donate?  Probably more than we realize because they are so brainwashed they figured it was their fault.  They broke the rules and deserved their punishment.  All except for TNT member ssmith.  She got on the call and told Tony that she had been banned for no reason.  Well...  I know the reason.  She had the same name as I use here.  Guess Pam figured I was dumb enough to sign up at TNT using the same name.  Sorry Pam.
LMAO Good one Ss She won't ever know why she was banned LMAO Hey Randyful This is Mike Diston I bet u seen my name in the forum LMAO Turd will be calling that name in his sleep while sleeping on his bunk bed in prison LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by randyful on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:40 pm

mike oh yea ive heard of you your like the worst person on earth and yet they let you stay outside the walls LOL too funny

randyful
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:34 pm

kenlej
LMAO Good one Ss She won't ever know why she was banned LMAO Hey Randyful This is Mike Diston I bet u seen my name in the forum LMAO Turd will be calling that name in his sleep while sleeping on his bunk bed in prison LMAO


Too bad they weren't doing verbatim call notes at the time.  Tony went on about he was going to make sure Pam got the message, etc., etc.
former tnt members CP4S84GUsAAlB82
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 pm

@ssmith wrote:kenlej
LMAO Good one Ss She won't ever know why she was banned LMAO Hey Randyful This is Mike Diston I bet u seen my name in the forum LMAO Turd will be calling that name in his sleep while sleeping on his bunk bed in prison LMAO


Too bad they weren't doing verbatim call notes at the time.  Tony went on about he was going to make sure Pam got the message, etc., etc.
former tnt members CP4S84GUsAAlB82


Their plan never did work tho.

Your still in their forum and they don't know who you are!




former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203 former tnt members 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 17324
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Damn Right!!!!


Hey Pam.....  Catch me if you can.  LMAO!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ponee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:30 am

@Ssmith wrote:For Pam to go through people's private messages and delete them because they dare to question Tony says a lot about them

Private Messages are not accessible  to even the  owners of sites.  The only way she knew what was in that PM is the other person tattled on  Randyful.  That in itself is a lesson learned.  Be careful who you trust and makes friends with on social forums, you never really know who they are.

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by randyful on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:17 am

lesson learned the shame is that you can no longer trust anyone but still good lesson and learned with no loss to speak of could have been alot worse

randyful
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ponee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

I have learned that lesson myself, Randyful. Hurts at first, but it is a lesson well learned and remembered.


Last edited by Ponee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 35448
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

former tnt members Empty Re: former tnt members

Post by Ssmith on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Nothing quite like finding out people you thought were friends really weren't.  Oh well....  not the first time I've been fooled.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum