Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!!

Go down

Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!! Empty Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:01 pm

I say go to the bank.  Go to all the banks!  And if you've gone to all the banks close by, get out the phone book and call more banks.  Get on the computer and email banks.  Contact all the banks in the United States.  Then start contacting the banks in Canada, Mexico and banks all over the World!  There has to be a bank somewhere that will cash you out!  Just Don't Give Up!!!

Be sure and tell them that TNT Tony sent you and ask for the TNT SuperFantastic Rate!  Woo-Hoo!!!  Go RV!!!!

betmar wrote
12m ago

Please do not go to banks to try to exchange--NO RV YET---They will just think you are an idiot

Red wrote
moments ago

I have gone to four more banks today to see if I could do another small currency exchange have not been able to as of noon but I will keep trying keep your chin up big smile jingle in your pocket
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!! Empty Re: Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!!

Post by Billyg on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Hey, I have so much faith in this that I am sitting waiting on the bank to come to me.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!! Empty Re: Contact The Banks or Not is the Question!!!

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 am

@ssmith wrote:I say go to the bank.  Go to all the banks!  And if you've gone to all the banks close by, get out the phone book and call more banks.  Get on the computer and email banks.  Contact all the banks in the United States.  Then start contacting the banks in Canada, Mexico and banks all over the World!  There has to be a bank somewhere that will cash you out!  Just Don't Give Up!!!

Be sure and tell them that TNT Tony sent you and ask for the TNT SuperFantastic Rate!  Woo-Hoo!!!  Go RV!!!!

betmar wrote
12m ago

Please do not go to banks to try to exchange--NO RV YET---They will just think you are an idiot

Tony said that they have done over 10,000 exchanges and that the RV has happened. There's got to be a bank that knows about it!

Red wrote
moments ago

I have gone to four more banks today to see if I could do another small currency exchange have not been able to as of noon but I will keep trying keep your chin up big smile jingle in your pocket

You go RED! You keep looking for one of those banks that have exchanged! You must be really upset that you've donated to Tony for the information that he brings you, but keeps the banks that have done the exchanges all to himself. He's even said he knows which ones they are!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:36 am

Since RED said that she did a small exchange the other day, why doesn't she just go back to that bank?  It happened less than a week ago.  Surely she didn't forget which bank she went to.

Red :  Hey guys just a word of encouragement to everyone I was inspired by the call on Monday so I decided to go to the bank today myself and I did a small cash in of currency

I paid $60 for my currency and redeemed it for $1,200 and now I am getting ready party hardy because now I know it is really really real for myself

http://www.dinardaily.net/t47528-tnt-s-red-made-it-to-recaps
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:09 am

RED IS JUST AS FOS AS TURD IS

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum