Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Elmer Has A Request! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Elmer Has A Request!

Go down

Elmer Has A Request! Empty Elmer Has A Request!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

My most important opinion and request to date!

Lord, I ask that you to give clarity to all those I am associated with in terms of currency. Give them the resolve to overcome the purposeful confusion that is applied by many! I also ask for strength and wisdom and protect us from those who's intentions are to deceive the weak. I know in my heart we are at the end of this and our blessings are about to be revealed, but also know that there are those who are trying harder now to take this from individuals. Protect all Dinarians regardless of whom they chose to follow in the process but give them the right path to complete this journey. We proclaim the finish of this journey by declaring Victory ad we prepare to do good works in your name Father and fix our Nation and the World in your name!

Elmer
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Elmer Has A Request! Empty Re: Elmer Has A Request!

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:44 am

OH BTW, the Dow never dipped below 16000 yesterday and actually opened higher today than it's opening yesterday ... so maybe he's praying about himself?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Friday evening report from Elmer:

elmerf123456 wrote
2m ago
Numbers is being forced. I've just heard that China is forcing this in the next 120 hours. Also just heard that Abadi is now in the U.S. Exciting.

DaveM5 wrote
5m ago
Thanks Elmer!

IvanTulafitov wrote
6m ago
120 hours?

elmerf123456 wrote
6m ago
Or less

I really hope so. I only pass on what I'm hearing.

And this is out of the box for me cause I don't do timelines but it was told to me so I am hoping this is it and passing this on to you.

Tbirdd wrote
4m ago
elmer----Could it happen within those 5 days?

ASN wrote
5m ago
Abadi is here ??

elmerf123456 wrote
5m ago
Yes and yes

Word is the boys club is in the U.S. (Jaffari/Abadi/Shabibi)

Personally so many heads of state in town at once plus the Pope. This is good stuff.

Exciting times indeed

The world is looking but they don't see. But we do!!! (Only if you are looking while wearing your RV goggles!)

from elmerf Folks eyes wide open. I'm sleeping next to my Batphone. Sleep is overrated but needed lightly. I'm happy with the news, hopeful and extreamly happy with who's in town and what seems to be unfolding.

gswoo13 wrote
9m ago

I will sleep with BOTH phones taped to EACH ear!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:48 am

I have been expecting a lot of this, every year they hype up the UN meeting. But it's a routine, every year sort of thing. As the the rest, China isn't forcing anything , but Elmer is clueless, totally clueless.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865  Elmer Has A Request! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:52 am

@ssmith wrote:Friday evening report from Elmer:

elmerf123456 wrote
2m ago
Numbers is being forced. I've just heard that China is forcing this in the next 120 hours. Also just heard that Abadi is now in the U.S. Exciting.

So after the next 120 hours and "this" doesn't happen, is there another 120 hour window?

What is "this" anyways?

Vagueness, Vagueness, Vagueness...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum