Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Question about NESARA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ty-ty

PostSubject: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 7:28

I have read several posts about NESARA, and it seems like to much to comprehend. Is this for real? It seems like just to much to believe. I guess the only way this could happen is by the hand of GOD. Any thoughts from anybody? If this truely is coming into play, then we are truely very close to the return of our GOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 7:41

I think it's the opposite...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ty-ty

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 7:51

I guess what I was trying to say is that only GOD could make the whole world fall into one currency, government, etc. There is no other way that we could be the same as Libya, etc. But this is also the sign of the end of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foundbetter

PostSubject: i think   Fri 2 Sep - 8:06

i believe in NESARA. however it does sound too good to be true. but then again we are conditioned at the earliest learning stages to disbelieve and question. i like the idea of NESARA however it does come off as being the new world order. So that makes me confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 8:21

I'm starting to believe that this "too good to be true" solution may very well be the "set up" of the AntiChrist to fool the world into thinking he IS the Messiah. Be wary, my friends, as this sounds very plausible to me...Lucifer could easily be setting us up by playing "both sides." He is cunning, after all. I think it's very plausible that he would orchestrate the "Illuminati" as the "ominous" presence that we fear, just to appear to be our "Savior" in the nick of time. This St. Germaine figure is heralded in the New Age stores and among that community, and Jesus warned us, saying MANY will come in His name. Jesus also warned us that the deception would be so great that even the elect could fall, except that He's warned us ahead of time.

Always look at "new information" in the context of the TRUTH you KNOW. I can see how seductive the "prize" will be to those who are required to pledge "allegience" to the fallen angel. However, immediate comfort and security is not worth losing your soul! I implore you all to seek the truth, and you will find it. Look past the shiny prize that comes to distract you.

Jesus said my sheep will know MY voice. I'm one of HIS.
Blessings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 9:01

@ty-ty wrote:
I have read several posts about NESARA, and it seems like to much to comprehend. Is this for real? It seems like just to much to believe. I guess the only way this could happen is by the hand of GOD. Any thoughts from anybody? If this truely is coming into play, then we are truely very close to the return of our GOD.

It's all a matter of perspective.
https://youtu.be/88GTUXvp-50

You'll never know who is right. Just live for the day. 99% of what you worry about never comes true.

Peace

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamadude4

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 21:44

Don't drink the koolaid!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 21:57

The "corperation would love for the people to think this is all bunk and keep there heads in the sand like they have since 1871....this is real...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Question about NESARA   Fri 2 Sep - 22:38

Ok, I have to admit that when it comes to NESARA, I am torn. With so much corruption in the White House it's hard to trust; yet at the same time, have always been taught not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Question about NESARA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: