Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice

Go down

Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice Empty Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice

Post by Troyboy on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:07 am

iI read about ray rays  latest scam 14 daily plus. While i feel sorry  for the sheep that got  screwed its there own fault over greed.

You cannot put a few bucks in  and make a killing. Many yrs ago i bought into a scam called bestline same type of deal i lost 2500 dollars but that was the best thing that ever happened to me. I realized there is no such thing as a quick dollar. i started a busisness  from scratch and  worked my butt off to get where i am today.

The moral is to make money you have to do it the old fashion way earn it. The dinar is no different. When i bought it 13 years ago i thought it would jump to ten cents and i would sell it. Little did i know we would still be here.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice Empty Re: Jayzze gives good old fashioned advice

Post by Ssmith on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:04 am

There is something to the old adage "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".  Reading some of the old threads about 14Daily Plus and also 12Daily Pro, several people knew exactly that they were getting into a Ponzi scheme and the only way to make money was to get in and get out - quick.   Some weren't quick enough.  Too bad for them...LOL.

I've met several people in my life that were always chasing the next dream, big business deal, hot stock tip, etc.   They are smart people, but they are the "dreamers".  They might make a lot of money from one "deal", but would promptly lose it on the next one. 

For me anyway, nothing beats a good, old fashioned work ethic.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum