Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call

Go down

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call Empty Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call

Post by Ssmith on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Tony started all this talk about the Rupiah on the call today.

"I was talking to a young lady on the phone, and she exchanged some of her rupiah for $13,000, one of a handful how have managed to exchange because she was at the bank at the right moment.  AT least we know we are getting close to our turn, that something is going on. 

The gal who exchanged on Saturday, she got $13,000 per million.  She was so excited, and that is just the beginning.  It was a good dry run;  she got to exchange, see what that was like, and see the money in her bank account.  How much more exciting when the higher rates are released!  This last caller also got to meet people, see what that was like.  The one who exchanged is on the way to the bank now to see if she can do it again today! 
That lady who exchanged the first $13,000 was so excited, she didn’t know what to do!  So be ready."

pisteuo859 wrote
28m ago

Someone please help me understand what has happened. We were told that a woman exchanged 1 million Rupiah for $13,000 I thought we have been told the rate was $1.08 have I missed something?

daz wrote
24m ago

PISTE...NO RATES MEAN ANYTHNG TOLL WE GET TO EXCHANGE..PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. THESE RECENT RANDOM ANOMALIES ARE JUST THAT..THEY AE NOTPUBLIC RATES OR EXCHANGES. EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

Buckeyefan wrote
23m ago

I just hope we don't have a bunch of people going into the bank inquiring, and causing confusion. We all want this so bad, but every time I hear a bank story I just go oh boy! Good for the lady, heard her on open mic and she was still nervous, may think they will call her to bring it back due to teller error...

daz wrote
22m ago

THERE IS A 99.9% CHANCE "AGAINST" ANYONE WALKING IN AND EXCHANGING WITH THE INTENTION TO DO SO RIGHT NOW...AND I AGREE., ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO DO SO HELPS NO ONE

Buckeyefan wrote
20m ago

No trying to crush any spirits, but I hear this on open mic, and hear the unspoken word let me try it. Because if it doesn't happen to them they don't quite believe it. By now we believe its real or we don't and there's no real way to convince any of us at this point, just saying

Im excited because I hold the currency. I need it right now, but you know one things for sure, I don't have to run around trying to get it........woohoo, that's what keeps me smiling when I get the oh brother feeling...

yada wrote
12m ago

the one thing regarding the woman's exchange for $13,000 is she excepted the much lesser rate and was paid because she agreed to do it,,The bank in turn, did not have to turn the currency in to the Treasury to pay her, the bank paid her out of their funds because the bank know a greater value will be had later when the RV is started,,,

LadyB22 wrote
10m ago

I just relistened to the first few minutes of call..... Tony said the lady exchanged >some< of her currency for 13,000. Didn't say how much she gave them.

elmerf123456 wrote
9m ago

That was reported as 13560 for 1million IDR

Buckeyefan wrote
10m ago

She said on open mic it was 1m she just paid for and picked up when asked what it said on the screen, she jumped at chance to make a profit. She simple seized the moment!!

cloudwalker wrote
10m ago

LadyB, later in the call Tony referred to the amount she exchanged as 1 million Rupiah

Newcreation wrote
7m ago

elmerf...Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call Thumbsup I know its seem sto be controversial to some, but she did not go there to exchange , sh went to pick up currency and just asked for a rate..she was nervous...I would have exchanged too, and then gone out to purchase more..What Confirmation

ambers25 wrote
3m ago

I just called a major exchange center in orlando Florida 5 minutes ago and usually they would say that they are not exchanging Dinar. But when I called, they said they are exchanging Dinar but only $25 for 50,000 Dinar.

ambers25 wrote
2m ago

I was blown away that they said they were even exchanging it. I told the man to double check that he is not talking about Kuwaiti Dinar and he said he was only talking about Iraqi Dinar. The man said there was no rate for Dong. I just want everyone to know that we are very close and keep the faith.

chillimac wrote
3m ago

AMBER, thats 50cents a dinar

daz wrote
1m ago

CHILLI...PUT SOME FRESH BATTERIES IN YOUR CALCULATOR

chillimac wrote
3m ago

but if i recall we paid 25 for 25k note

daz wrote
1m ago
FUN WITH NUMBERS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call Empty Re: Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call

Post by kenlej on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:15 pm

the one thing regarding the woman's exchange for $13,000 is she excepted the much lesser rate and was paid because she agreed to do it,,The bank in turn, did not have to turn the currency in to the Treasury to pay her, the bank paid her out of their funds because the bank know a greater value will be had later when the RV is started,,, LMAO Y WOULD A BANK GIVE OUT $13000 WHEN THEY CAN GET  OVER A MILLION RUPIAH FOR A $100 LMAO GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS LMAO 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call Empty Re: Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call

Post by chilimama on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Yes they are, not to mention don't they ever wonder why phony is the only one that knows and talks to all these so called people that exchange. Even out of all the pooroos he is the only one. Who does that make sense to?

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:12 pm

It makes sense if you realize Phony is a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 2805820865  Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 2805820865  Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 2805820865  Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:47 am

The fun continues.....

Newcreation wrote
21m ago

Mangelo...these are random opportunites, but it could happen....another friend went, got over 10,000 went back and couldnt do it again just an hour later...its an amazing indicator that rates are flucuating

KMAN wrote
16m ago

Something doesn't make sense here. I just checked with Onanda and this is the rate posted....Selling 1.00000 USD » » you get 14,430.0 IDR so one dollar gets you 14, 430 IDR???? How are these people cashing out for $13,000???

hairdresser wrote
16m ago

false alarm guys I just called Travelex she gave me the $17,000 amount before I set it however what she said was I need to give $17,000 to get 49 USD

Newcreation wrote
8m ago

KMAN...these are random open window opportunities...and so far it has been rupee

onedown wrote
12m ago

One lady on OM that was quote over $16,000 for Rupiah she drove 45 min to get there and it was for RUPEE instead of RUPIAH
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Looks like Tony was successful in getting everyone's mind off the Dinar and into hunting down banks that will exchange Rupiah/Rupee or whatever currency was the gal exchanged 1 million for $13K.

Uniquemind wrote
46m ago

I can't stay family but I had a friend have a chance to exchange 1 million dong for $4000 today but couldn't because his drivers license was expired make sure your stuff is up to date

rockymtnlady wrote
45m ago

troo-tall --- that has been the case for a couple of folks. Yet over the past couple of weeks, others have made the exchange with no porblems. Just stay alert, family. Be sure the banker/teller you are working iwth knows what they are doing and has the right currency value on thier screen when you do it. THisis your money -- no one cares about it more than you do!

Mssylvia wrote
42m ago

Now,that the Pope is headed to the U.S., head of China is coming this week and I heard a head from Asia are coming this week, also. Does this have something to do with the RV for us?

rockymtnlady wrote
39m ago

In our little group here in Small City USA, no one owns the Rupiah...so we sent a couple to the two banks in town that buy and seel foreign currency to see if we could get some today. Nope. Have to order it. And both banks won't take payment at the rate when ordered. They take payment at the rate when you pick it up. Duh...not doing that! We are looking at an online order this evening.

BJ wrote
38m ago

rocky - my husband ordered 20k rupiah for $16 off ebay just bc we didn't have any yet

pieeyePOP wrote
19m ago

PM me if you are uncomfortable posting in chat....Did anyone exchange in Louisiana today???

blessedeveryday2 wrote
6m ago

I called Regions bank this am early when open mic started flipping out with reports of Rupiah being exchanged. quoted a great rate and he stated he did not have the authority to buy back. I said ok and left a phone

they offered rupiah and dong to be exchanged. I will find out Thursday.... it was 14500 for rupiah

at least i will have an appt and the currency dealer for the bank will know who I am and what I have....Regions

bevp wrote
1m ago

How much would that be on the rupiah at 14500

Is that .0145

2tayz8401 wrote
2m ago

Does anyone know if North Carolina banks are exchanging anything?? Thanks

bevp wrote
2m ago

Rupiah is 74.50 and the dong is 54.61

olesailor wrote
2m ago

ok ok ok can someone summarize this conversation? is confusing. dong and rupia being exchangeg?

Messenger7676 wrote
1m ago

I'm in the State of desperation, where can I exchange? LOL

Adept1 wrote
26s ago

Guys and gals, I bought rupiah for about $110 per million a few months ago; if it's selling for $50 per million -- buy!

mangelo wrote
2m ago

travel ex in Illinois is saying 1 million Rupee is $16,000

Adept1 wrote
1m ago

Mangelo: Indian rupees are not in the first basket, so far as I know. Rupiah, on the other hand...

mangelo wrote
1m ago

I was just checking to make sure I herd right. What people where exchanging?
maybe they are testing their systems?

luvwulfs wrote
56s ago

As more banks find out this is real more baanks will exchange  (Surely you aren't this dumb?)

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSED wrote
19s ago
THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE AND AS I UNDERSTAND IT.....THIS IS WHAT TONY TOLD YOU ABOUT YESTERDAY ON THE CALL....THE RATE ON INDONESIAN RUPIAH CHANGED FOR A SHORT TIME AND A FEW PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO CAPITALIZE ON IT.
ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago
BOA IS SELLING RUPIAH FOR $80....CHASE IS SELLING IT FOR $77 AND THEY ARE BUYING IT BACK FOR A BIT LESS.....BUY/SELL RATES ARE DIFFERENT

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago
YES BLESSED...HIT OR MISS AT THIS POINT
2m ago
LUVS.....WE HAVE DISCUSSED SUCKER RATES AND DIFFERENT OPTIONS BUT....IF THEY ARE JUST CHANGING A RATE FOR A SHORT TIME...THAT ISN'T A SUCKER RATE....IT IS A LUCKY CUSTOMER
1m ago
I WOULD SELL AT $13,000 IN A HEART BEAT....OR 2,000 AND THEN RUSH TO BUY SOME MORE CURRENCIES AND PAY SOME BILLS
1m ago
THERE IS NO NDA SO NOT DOUBLE DIPPING

Clee wrote

2m ago
PayPal would not let me make a donation.

2m ago
CLEE - PLEASE TRY AGAIN....
moments ago
I LIKE TOOTSIE ROLL POPS

isa52bc wrote
moments ago

I already donated this month, however I will offer an Intuitive Card Reading to the 10th person that PM's me that they have donated today!

25s ago
I AM IMPATIENT SO HAVE NEVER LICKED IT TO THE CENTER....I ALWAYS END UP CHEWING IT Smile I LOVE TOOTSIE ROLLS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Well it looks like Tony's plan worked...Keep folks busy...

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203 Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203 Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203 Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203 Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203 Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Do you wonder if Tony, Pam and Daz have ever donated to TNT Dinar.....LOL ........MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Tony was doing this as his Pay-It-Forward (PIF), doing this all for free. He's a multimillionaire and uses money to make money. So he says anyways...

Some folks will remember that he said that on one of his calls about a year and a half ago when they were doing all those PIF stories.

Pam has never said that she donates for all the valuable INTEL that Tony provides.

DAZ is just there to be a mod and likes to control everyone.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Tony paying it forward?  Now that woud be the day.  About all he pays forward is lawyer fees garnered from donations or some such a thing it would appear based upon his now second felony conviction.

Fony a millionaire?  Well he could be - given he purchased or was given dinar in that denomination - BUT that would be in dinar not dollars.  Hey, the truth can be stretched to mean anything as long as there is a small amount of it in the mix - right?  Ah, I don't think so.

Sorry Tony, we have to wave the BS rag on this one.  If y'all were so rich then y'all would not need donations to keep your blog going, now would you?  Hey, We pessently have a man funding his own run for the presidency - perfect deal, no one to be beholding to!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:57 am

Banks Have To Love Tony After Today's Call CharlieBrownLucyFootball

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 am

Way to go Tony.  Red made it to Recaps and they had to close the comments to the thread and put a note to tell people to LEAVE THE BANKS ALONE!!!!!

NOTE: Please do not call, or bother the banks right now.......hundreds or thousands of desperate Dinarians storming the banks could cause additional delays....they would not want a big riot.....if indeed they are testing, we should know very soon .....Thanks
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:08 pm

OMG the old " DO NOT CALL THE BANKS" statement AGAIN!!  What will we do, what will we do.  The sky is falling.  The sky is falling.  Run for the bank the sky is falling.

Tony, you old phony, that only worked YEARS ago.  Can't you get a original thought together just ONE time?  The banks?  HA, the banks could care less and they have not one whit of thing to do with the changing of ANY currency, especially one that is not internationally traded and certainly not handled by them at this time.  PERIOD.

Dream on.  Ah, have ya got your mind set on solitary confinement yet?  How about the jail cell?  The Judge has already made up his mind, has he told you yet?  Bought your soap on the strinng?  Won't do ya no good as they will not let you bring it with you.  Hee hee.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum