Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing.

Go down

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. Empty Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing.

Post by Ssmith on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Tony has been pushing 3D printing for a while.  This will get some good responses.

rtrenda (TNT)
What is to prevent everyone from using 3D Printing to duplicate gold. How will gold hold its value if it can be reproduced so easily. Will it really mean anything at all for gold go back our currency in this case.

sunny

The 3-D printer can only produce what it's given the directions to produce and the raw materials with which to do it.  Ex:  The raw material such as an aluminum alloy that can be extruded would have to be available to the printer for it to print an aluminum product.

The formula for creating gold has long been sought after by alchemists of old who thought they could combine chemicals to create gold.  Until recently no formula has ever been known to succeed.
Back in the 80's a farmer from Laveen, AZ. accidentally found it, got the patent on it and he's very rich because it's allowed "super conducting" which gave rise to the electronic miniturization industry.   The information is available in a Sir Laurence Gardner book. 

However, that formula is closely guarded and not likely to make it's way to the 3-D printer arena.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. Empty Re: Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing.

Post by dwm007 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:21 pm

@ssmith wrote:Tony has been pushing 3D printing for a while.  This will get some good responses.

The formula for creating gold has long been sought after by alchemists of old who thought they could combine chemicals to create gold.  Until recently no formula has ever been known to succeed.
Back in the 80's a farmer from Laveen, AZ. accidentally found it, got the patent on it and he's very rich because it's allowed "super conducting" which gave rise to the electronic miniturization industry.   The information is available in a Sir Laurence Gardner book. 

However, that formula is closely guarded and not likely to make it's way to the 3-D printer arena.

Lol, Whoever started that whopper must have been a real whiz in physics class! Gold is one of the basic elements and as such can not be "reproduced" except possibly someday under laboratory conditions at a molecular level! Doing this would require nuclear fission and is way beyond our present capabilities in physics and will likely remain so for many years if ever! LMAO!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:45 pm

I can only shake my head with this one.    Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. Shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Well, they believe in the RV which is just as fictional 2cents
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:26 am

[b]dwm007   Lol, Whoever started that whopper must have been a real whiz in physics class! Gold is one of the basic elements and as such can not be "reproduced" except possibly someday under laboratory conditions at a molecular level! Doing this would require nuclear fission and is way beyond our present capabilities in physics and will likely remain so for many years if ever! LMAO!!!![/b]

Maybe Tony should introduce his TNT SuperFantastic Chemistry Set to help make the formula needed.  At least it'd give people a change of pace from writing their Dinar story for history books, etc. and listening to Tony Robbins videos.

ALREADY BLESSED

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. Avatar_12820

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. Circlestar

Date: 01:39 PM Sep 21, 2015  
Tony Robbins on Mastering the Game of Money Part 1 of 3

I LOVE THIS!

DAZ FOUND THESE FOR YOU.....ALL 3 PARTS BELOW

ANOTHER DIFFERENT SERIES OF VIDEOS DISCOVERED TODAY FROM TONY ROBBINS

PART 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD8vU2Dc6Eo

PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDshtQJwDcg

PART 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crf1MgA3yvc
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:30 am

Typical TNT.  Don't make me read a book.  That's too hard.  Give me a video to watch.  Especially if it has pretty pictures!  I have no brain...I can't think.....I let Tony do that hard stuff for me!  Woo-Hoo!!!  Go RV!!!

ALREADY BLESSED

Date: 06:09 PM Sep 21, 2015

I WISH THEY HAD MORE OF THESE VIDEOS OR DVD'S.....

I WOULD MUCH RATHER WATCH AND LISTEN TO TONY ROBBINS TALK AND PRESENT THIS!

AND THAT VIEW OF THE OCEAN BEHIND HIM.....WOW!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:26 am

@dwm007 wrote:
@ssmith wrote:Tony has been pushing 3D printing for a while.  This will get some good responses.

Lol, Whoever started that whopper must have been a real whiz in physics class! Gold is one of the basic elements and as such can not be "reproduced" except possibly someday under laboratory conditions at a molecular level! Doing this would require nuclear fission and is way beyond our present capabilities in physics and will likely remain so for many years if ever! LMAO!!!!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t47482-monatomic-gold-have-you-seen-it
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:29 am

@ssmith wrote:Typical TNT.  Don't make me read a book.  That's too hard.  Give me a video to watch.  Especially if it has pretty pictures!  I have no brain...I can't think.....I let Tony do that hard stuff for me!  Woo-Hoo!!!  Go RV!!!

ALREADY BLESSED

Date: 06:09 PM Sep 21, 2015  

I WISH THEY HAD MORE OF THESE VIDEOS OR DVD'S.....

I WOULD MUCH RATHER WATCH AND LISTEN TO TONY ROBBINS TALK AND PRESENT THIS!

AND THAT VIEW OF THE OCEAN BEHIND HIM.....WOW!

How about Tony Robbins doing his fire-walking magic trick PAM?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t47481-tony-robbins-coal-walking-scam-21-people-burned-in-magic-trick
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:39 am

rtrenda (TNT)
What is to prevent everyone from using 3D Printing to duplicate gold. How will gold hold its value if it can be reproduced so easily. Will it really mean anything at all for gold go back our currency in this case.

I can only shake my head in awe and amazement at the vast storehouse of ignorance this person must have.

sunny

The 3-D printer can only produce what it's given the directions to produce and the raw materials with which to do it.  Ex:  The raw material such as an aluminum alloy that can be extruded would have to be available to the printer for it to print an aluminum product.
Better up to here .... but wait!

Nor has it been found yet and never will alchemy in it's true form violates multiple laws of Physics.

What a nice story and how worthy of TNT it is, since it is completely false. Actually miniaturization began long ago, but really got a big boost in 1947 when three scientists from Bell Labs made the first transistor. It got it's next boost when Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments invented the first Integrated Circuit in 1958. Since then, mineaturization has closely followed the projections set forth in Moore's Law which specified that the density of components in ICs would double every two years. That has slowed somewhat as newer technologies have led to the manipulation of materials at quantum (sub-atomic) levels.

Yes, gold is extensively used, but not because of superconducting processes, but because of it's excellent conduction properties of both electricity and heat. (BTW most modern superconductors are made with some very sophisticated materials, although even mercury or lead will become superconducting as absolute zero is approached.  

Since the process does not exist, I will agree with that it's unlikely to make it's way into the 3D printer arena.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. 2805820865  Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. 2805820865  Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. 2805820865  Reproducing Gold with 3D Printing. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum