Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sunday Morning Elmer

3 posters

Go down

IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer Empty Sunday Morning Elmer

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:39 am

elmerf123456 wrote
38m ago

@IraqDaily: Iraqi bank uses 'Qi Card and MasterCard,' to pay employees and retirees' salaries http://t.co/YnhJ2JrJbl #Iraq

A lot of us are confusing the rate we are looking for versus the rate on the QI card for the employees and retirees of Iraq those rates are based on oil credits and have nothing to do with their people !

My contact in a rack is told me more than once that we try to convert and there's different they're looking for stability and their payments and also the perpetuity their right that comes from oil sale

angel11 wrote
8m ago

Oh Elmer, my ballon has a hole in it.................

elmerf123456 wrote
7m ago

Angel. No reason for her to have a hole in it the fact that the QI cards are in effect that's a great accomplishment

Angel. This is a very complex thing for most to understand. The principle here is if the money is flowing in country and out of country where that much closer

International presence is the most important significant thing in the last couple flaws that are being asked with money laundering and banking reform speaks major volumes on a grand scale

Angel11 wrote
5m ago
I was just expecting things to have happened this weekend. I'm happy for them, but wanted to be happy for us too.

elmerf123456 wrote
5m ago

Couple days sorry.

You may not be able to see it but this is been a great weekend of major accomplishments

Cleoman wrote
4m ago

Hey if they told us the exact date and time, I would be good with that, I know I would have something concrete, but I am glad Tony is not spilling the beans because it can make a bad smell like he says if he told us then they would change it. So it is to be surprised to us, top secret because they probably not sure anyway when we will go exactly, maybe now they might know.

Elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago
Cleo that will never happen. It would cause caos!

Angel I don't do timelines I didn't say was going to happen in a couple days I corrected a typo in my previous comment however I fully expect it anytime major workings of happened this weekend

I dreamed one day that I woke up as Brad Pitt and then I heard that Brad Pitt dream ex he wanted to be Bradley Cooper only to find out the Bradley Cooper dream he wanted to be me ! Lol. Seriously we're all good people as we are and soon will be able to do different things as ourselves !
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer Empty Re: Sunday Morning Elmer

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:12 pm

ssmith wrote:elmerf123456 wrote
38m ago

@IraqDaily: Iraqi bank uses 'Qi Card and MasterCard,' to pay employees and retirees' salaries http://t.co/YnhJ2JrJbl #Iraq

A lot of us are confusing the rate we are looking for versus the rate on the QI card for the employees and retirees of Iraq those rates are based on oil credits and have nothing to do with their people !

My contact in a rack is told me more than once that we try to convert and there's different they're looking for stability and their payments and also the perpetuity their right that comes from oil sale

Old news articles being re-spun...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t40510-rafidian-bank-issued-mastercards-to-customers-both-inside-and-outside-iraq

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43375-rafidian-bank-launches-master-card-service-for-teh-disbursement-of-pensions-outside-iraq

IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer Empty Re: Sunday Morning Elmer

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Yep, just the same old same old ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer 2805820865  IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer 2805820865  IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer 2805820865  IRAQ - Sunday Morning Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum