Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dreaming of Dinar DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dreaming of Dinar

Go down

Dreaming of Dinar Empty Dreaming of Dinar

Post by Ssmith on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:08 am

Dinar Dreams or Dinar Nightmares????

Wonder what kind of "Dinar Dreams" Caller 281 has.  LOL!!!!

Any Unusual Dinar Dreams?

StorySinger 
Dec 21, 2014

The night  before last I had an unusual dream. In reality I am 63 years old with a grown son and a grandson who was born on Tony's birthday. In the dream I was at the hospital and I knew I was about to give birth to triplets. I stood for awhile in the lobby, just standing there. Then I realized I didn't have even one contraction. So I asked a nurse, what's happening? She said, "You're going to give birth to triplets today. I said but I haven't had even one contraction. The nurse said, then the doctor will induce labor. I said, "Don't i have anything to say about it? I don't think i'll give birth today."
The nurse replied, " The babies will be born today. The doctor will induce labor.'

I wondered why it was triplets. Maybe their names are Dinar. Dong and Rupiah. Dreaming of Dinar Weirdface

Anyone else have unusual dreams lately?

God Bless Tony
Last night a nice lady walked up to me, took my hand and said, "I will be taking you to Reno." Smile

Here's a few dream clarity tips:

One can write a simple question about anything on a piece of paper, place it under one's pillow.

As one is falling asleep softly sing HUUUUUUUU in a drawn out breath...over and over for a few minutes.

HU is is pronounced like the Christian name Hugh. HU is an ancient name for God. It is non denominational and has been used by cultures from the dawn of time, fading in and out. The word Alleluia comes from HU. When birds sing, they are singing to God. We are human, God-man. It's a lovely word and the HU is a love song to God, regardless of what path one is on.

Nice before bed, special things happen.

Herewego
Ok, StorySinger, here's what I think. First of all, I love that
story/dream. Smile And I think the RV will be today, it will be
"triple" blessing, mayble "triple" what you thought you were
"expecting" lol. And the induced part, I think means you can't
stop it. Which, I don't know if you have said to yourself, "Am
I really ready for this?" subconsciously? So, get ready, it's~a
coming! Smile

StorySinger
Thank You all for your comments. Many times I have dreams that convey wonderful hope and messages to me but the funny thing is is sometimes I try to figure out what's happening while I''m in the dream and I can't . In this case, I was standing in a hospital lobby fully dressed and knowing i was about to have triplets and everyone was telling me I was about to have triplets. So I reflected upon how I felt physically and felt no pain or contractions. So I said "I don't' think I'm about to give birth now. Then the hospital employee was quite emphatic as she said, "You will give birth today. and if you have no contractions the doctor will induce labor." I know many people desire lucid dreaming which is where you control your dreams. I have said many times, I definitely don't want to control my dreams because I am learning from them. I believe a higher power was giving me info that i couldn't understand while I was asleep. I think it's the RV! Dreaming of Dinar Idea

StorySinger
Sep 19, 2015

i am writing after all this time again because I think that dream in Dec.wasn't about the RV. I'm not sure what it meant and it was odd, maybe I will have 2 more grandchildren to total 3 grandchildren. Thank You for all the past responses.

Sep 20, 2015
Maybe this is just for me. That's OK. Last night after I wrote I realized the 3 babies are 3 aspects or talents or creative aspects of myself that have to come out, that are gifts to me to be able to express. Thank You All.

i am writing after all this time again because I think that dream in

Dec.wasn't about the RV. I'm not sure what it meant and it was odd, maybe I will have 2 more grandchildren to total 3 grandchildren. Thank You for all the past responses.

55classic
I'm at the bank, I look at my deposit receipt and the wealth manager says,"darn...I wish I had taken a chance on the stuff." I said," Here's a 100 spot for your troubles...lol"

Tndr
Wait a minute....this isn't a dream now? LOL!

Seriously, I have had a RV dream. Family that I told about this were standing around with their arms folded and had that look....you know that look....like they don't believe it could happen. One of them bought in with a little dong....matches him well I will say. I had come back from the bank and they were standing in my driveway stretching their necks, arm folded and looking for me. My wife and I kept driving by.

Next "scene" in my dream was my wife and I were sitting on a white sand beach with the bluest water, under a green umbrella.....there were storm clouds in the direction of what felt like home but there was a rainbow, too. I saw this as us sticking to what is important which is to take care of us first. And seeing the storm way off is the family members that are pissed that they didn't get in this. The rainbow, as I see it, is that I will take care of them but from a distance.

lissalivinglarge1

I have had so many dreams of this rv. This dream I had I was inside my WF bank. There are several floors in the bank. I was walking up the steps with my wealth manager and my girls. As we was walking up several people were coming down the steps. The lady that was walking down was crying and being held up by her 2 sons, or maybe husband and son.

My wealth manager was rushing me. He took me to a lobby and offered me a drink. We waited a minute then we went into a big office. There were several people in the office behind this long table. They asked me what do you have. My daughter dumped our
currency on the table and they all came around and picked it up and gawking at it. The older guy then took me to another room to talk with me.

It faded after that, then I saw myself being held up by my
daughters as I was going back down the steps. I woke up crying and laughing at the same time only to realize that it was a dream. I tried to go back to sleep to recover the dream but it was gone.

It was so real. The wealth manager in the dream was the same one that told me that the dinar was a scam. Who knows? Maybe he will call me an do a early exchange. I wish...lol.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of Dinar Empty Re: Dreaming of Dinar

Post by Ssmith on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:43 pm

StorySinger

Tndr  I always see a rainbow as God's love  or true happiness sheltering and shining over all. So maybe your dream was about the RV but maybe it was also more than the RV.  Anyway you had a beautiful dream.

Lissalivinglargeone  You had a beautiful dream too. I had other dreams that I think were about the RV but not blatantly so. I had the babies dream 2 nights in a row in different ways, as if someone was trying to make me understand  and then once 2 nights in a row i dreamt first of red flowers or something red on both sides of my car as I drove down the highway and then the next night I dreamt I was walking on a red carpet.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of Dinar Empty Re: Dreaming of Dinar

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:12 pm

HU is is pronounced like the Christian name Hugh. HU is an ancient name for God. It is non denominational and has been used by cultures from the dawn of time, fading in and out. The word Alleluia comes from HU.

No, you can keep your Eckankar lies. The word Alleluia comes from Hallelujah, which is a transliteration of the a compound word made from Hebrew words Hallal which means Praise, or more specifically to joyously praise in song, and Yah which means God. So literally, "Praise God joyously with song."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dreaming of Dinar 2805820865  Dreaming of Dinar 2805820865  Dreaming of Dinar 2805820865  Dreaming of Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum