Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance?

2 posters

Go down

What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? Empty What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance?

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:34 am

To CASH OUT his DINARS, of course!  That's the popular consensus at TNT anyway.

Mobius wrote
24m ago

Trump !
Trump put campaign on hold for a week for financial matters

Vinterv wrote
24m ago

Mobius...wowee, that makes you go hmmmmm

RadBro wrote
24m ago

Mobius.... THIS I think is YUGE! For Trump to put his Presidential plan on hold for a week is Y-U-G-E !!!

flybaby777 wrote
23m ago

Mobius.... A "significant financial transaction" I think was what was said

Vinterv wrote
23m ago

Because he has people to handle most matters...
Flybaby...yup, that took me back!

dajen wrote
21m ago

He didn't put his campaign on hold for a week
He cancelled 1 stop
Donald Trump canceled an appearance at a Friday presidential candidate forum in South Carolina due to a "significant business transaction" that has yet to close, according to a statement from his staff.

Vinterv wrote
22m ago

I heard about cancelling the SC gathering...
I think he used the word "financial"

Mobius wrote
21m ago

Trump cancels S.C. appearance for business deal. “Mr. Trump has a si​gnificant business transaction that was expected to close Thursday,”​ his campaign said in an email. http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/09/18/trump-cancels-s-c-appearance​-for-business-deal/

flybaby777 wrote
22m ago

Vin and trump is rather out front and he could have been playing with those of us that know what's coming ... he does have quite a gift of teasing

Doc Savage wrote
22m ago

Well I hope he gets to exchange or somebody's going to get fired.

Bushog wrote
20m ago

I don't think Trump has to wait on the 800 #'s - either he has already exchanged or he will have special privileges when the RV happens - JMO

Vinterv wrote
21m ago

Thx, I thought I saw the word financial used on some report, could be wrong...what business transaction is big enough to csncel. At first I thought it was to regroup after religion vontrovetsy, but would he need to cancel?

gilfonaire wrote
19m ago

Wouldn't you think the other presidential candidates have currency too?

flybaby777 wrote
18m ago

gilfonaire... yes they maybe do... but not as blatant as trump can be

Doc Savage wrote
17m ago

fly, I think it would be in character for him to give a hint about what he is doing.

9 BALL wrote
17m ago

Wouldn't it be nice if all the Cand. had dinar and exchanged for enough to finance their own campaign? No one would owe special interest groups. JMHO

meme10 wrote
16m ago

I think Jeb HAD dinar up until October 2013 What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? Biggrin

gilfonaire wrote
11m ago

Wouldn't you think Trump is one of the Whales that has already been cashed out?

Paper Boy wrote
57s ago

A FEW POSTS AND LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST ADVERTISING AND POLITICAL. PLEASE REMEMBER THE RULES
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? Empty Re: What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Most likely it was because he had to recover from a serious case of hoof in mouth disease after his gaff NH the night before ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? 2805820865  What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? 2805820865  What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? 2805820865  What's the REAL Reason Trump Cancelled SC Campaign Appearance? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum