Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 BULLDOG75 FLASH! 12:35AM EST: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET 9/1/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1812
Join date : 2011-06-24

PostSubject: BULLDOG75 FLASH! 12:35AM EST: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET 9/1/11   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 am

Sept.1,2011


BULLDOG75



[Bulldog75] FLASH! 12:35AM EST: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING LANDFALL/WINDFALL CONTINUES IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS. 1% X FACTOR IS THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. AS OF 6:45PM THURS EVENING, I PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE IQD AND VD STILL ON THE "BANK SCREEN" AT THE REGULAR BUY/SELL RATES, COURTESY VIA THE BANK PRES. ANY OTHER BANK REPORTS SAYING ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS COMPLETE HOGWASH, IMHO. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCOUNTS & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN PLACE AND DONE. LANDFALL APPEARS IMMINENT FRIDAY. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WHEN IN SEARCH, DIAL GOD AT JEREMIAH 33:3. HE HAS THE ANSWER. AMEN.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
BULLDOG75 FLASH! 12:35AM EST: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET 9/1/11
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: