Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:02 am

Too bad these people don't apply the same critical thinking skills to the stuff Tony dishes out.

IKO WARD THOUGHTS ON FEDERAL RESERVE 9-17-15

IKO WARD UPDATES 9-17-15:
They aren't raising rates because we'll be in an asset backed currency soon. They'll wait until the dust settles and the world revalues.

...it is logical if we remain Fiat but we will not. We may even exchange into asset backed funds. The FED is lost. Most market analysts are lost. Unlike the change to Fiat in 1971 when we controlled so much if the world market, the world markets now control us to a great degree. We are by no means doomed, but we have many, many more partners to deal with. The sooner these old farts in Washington admit this, the faster we will be able to react and adjust.

God Bless Tony
With due respect to Mr. Ward, there is absolutely no evidence anything close to an asset backed U.S. currency is in anyone's future. Not sure how all this got started but I challenge anyone to post anything other than an opinion, which is fine...opinions are good...as this is mine. Yet Iko, it simply doesn't make logical sense in any way that those who control Dollar Inc. will introduce a dollar version which is asset backed.

I am open to your position on this to discuss. And if there were to be one, there couldn't be two different currencies out at the same time, digital or otherwise.

And to your point on interest rates. IMO the FED had no choice but to leave them where they are. And we'll probably see a new round, QE4 out soon. Cheap money is what is keeping this illusion going and there's no profit in a crash, so that is not in our future either. As DC said many times, and I agree, the Dollar is here to say for the foreseeable future.

For reference, American's could not exchange Dollars for gold beginning in 1934. In 1971. President Nixon took the Dollar off of the gold standard, which affected the rest of the World, who up until 1971 could present Dollars for gold at $35 per ounce.

When we exchange it will be for good ole' Federal Reserve Notes, the most trusted fiat currency in the world. And they are all fiat.

SpiritBear
I share your opinion GBT. It started with the "Republic" conspiracy sites and many (gurus & Folks) jumped on the bandwagon.

jlw
I fully agree with the above posts. Too often lately have we allowed anyone with only "an opinion" to be taken at face value. I could name many but it wouldn't accomplish much. As stated SHOW ME where this asset backed currency will replace the current system, show me where on "FOREX" I can buy and sell the dinar. Until them.... maybe say IYO because most of what has been stated on this site has been proved to be only "AN OPINION" and not based on any facts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

What a surprise.....  Iko responded.  Wish Elmer would come over here and do the same.

Iko Ward
Yep, I agree as well. Just an opinion based on thin air and rumor. Absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Reading, research and direct communication with industry leaders has no bearing. Let's be sure and maintain last century's paradigms to interpret current events. Lets make doubly sure only black and white evidence from our trusted mainstream information brokers is tolerated and quoted. Whatever you do, don't wander outside the box...It's dangerous out there.

GBT, your post was at least based upon your read of the info out there and included an invitation to discuss. What I will say to the rest of you is get off the bench and get in the game.

GBT, the way I understand the current condition is that China, Iraq, the Swiss Frank and many others are already asset backed. True, the planet is still under Fiat compliance but in the process of conversion. Just as Fiat and Asset backed currencies co-existed when Nixon first switched horses, so they will coexist for the next year or so as the planet adjusts. The lopsided, derivative poisoned institutions like HSBC are already shopping for mergers. True, if Yellen had raised interest 25 basis points it would have killed us, but why all the speculation prior to her speech when the smart money already knew this? Why do we care so much about China manipulating the market? Because once the world is asset backed their buying power will be through the roof, and we, the US PTB, will be sucking hind teat.

I will say I don't come at this as a traditional financial professional. I see that as a positive. If I had we never would have identified the Forex pattern indicating an imminent RV attempt. Last year all the pros pronounced that absurd; now, not so much. Two years ago my own adviser asked me "What's Forex?" I have jumped onto the asset backed band wagon now for the very reason that it seems logical, it is time. The hedge funds are counting on it. My billionaire acquaintance is counting on it. When I contacted him last week he confirmed all the rumors. He has currency, but he also has contacts, billionaire contacts. I don't know where the "rumor" started, just as I didn't know where the "dinar rumor" started when i first got into this. But a few weeks research and discussion convinced me to purchase a substantial position in this venture. And then I started reading and listening with no preconceptions.

I wasn't going to respond to these posts because there is no amount of getting the horse to drink from the new pond, but I thought it was important to restate my beliefs for those on the fence. Just as I have said my piece on the Rial, I stand by my belief that we are entering asset backed currency much faster than previously thought. It may have been far-fetched last year but no more. I am now prepared either way. You cannot prepare if you do not believe there is a very real possibility.

Best,
Iko
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT   Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:54 pm

For reference, American's could not exchange Dollars for gold beginning in 1934. In 1971. President Nixon took the Dollar off of the gold standard, which affected the rest of the World, who up until 1971 could present Dollars for gold at $35 per ounce.

And herein we see the reason why the US made the change. (Actually, it could be said the US went off the gold standard in 1933.) H.J. Res. 192, approved by President Roosevelt on June 5, 1933, provided that obligations payable in gold or specific coin or currency are contrary to public policy, and that those obligations could be discharged dollar for dollar in legal tender. After that resolution was adopted, currency of the United States could not be converted into gold by United States citizens, but the Treasury would convert dollars into gold for foreign governments as a means of maintaining stability and confidence in the dollar.

However what happened was that in the early 70's foreign countries started gutting the US treasury of gold. Most nations had already moved from a gold backed currency, allowing their currency to float, usually against the USD. The problem for us was The US dollar was fixed to gold at $35.00 oz, and the value of gold was somewhere around 45 -46 dollars an oz. Needless to say, other nations were in a frenzy to convert their USD to gold. This led the US to cease conversion of USD to gold for nations in 1971, and to completely remove the gold standard in 1973.

Currently, there are no developed or emerging nations on any sort of gold or asset based currency regime, and have not been since the Swiss dropped their 40% gold backed requirement in 2000.

So in summery, IKO is flat out wrong.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:25 am

@Ssmith wrote:
Too bad these people don't apply the same critical thinking skills to the stuff Tony dishes out.

IKO WARD THOUGHTS ON FEDERAL RESERVE 9-17-15

IKO WARD UPDATES 9-17-15:
They aren't raising rates because we'll be in an asset backed currency soon. They'll wait until the dust settles and the world revalues.

...it is logical if we remain Fiat but we will not. We may even exchange into asset backed funds. The FED is lost. Most market analysts are lost. Unlike the change to Fiat in 1971 when we controlled so much if the world market, the world markets now control us to a great degree. We are by no means doomed, but we have many, many more partners to deal with. The sooner these old farts in Washington admit this, the faster we will be able to react and adjust.

God Bless Tony
With due respect to Mr. Ward, there is absolutely no evidence anything close to an asset backed U.S. currency is in anyone's future. Not sure how all this got started but I challenge anyone to post anything other than an opinion, which is fine...opinions are good...as this is mine. Yet Iko, it simply doesn't make logical sense in any way that those who control Dollar Inc. will introduce a dollar version which is asset backed.

I am open to your position on this to discuss. And if there were to be one, there couldn't be two different currencies out at the same time, digital or otherwise.

And to your point on interest rates. IMO the FED had no choice but to leave them where they are. And we'll probably see a new round, QE4 out soon. Cheap money is what is keeping this illusion going and there's no profit in a crash, so that is not in our future either. As DC said many times, and I agree, the Dollar is here to say for the foreseeable future.

When we exchange it will be for good ole' Federal Reserve Notes, the most trusted fiat currency in the world. And they are all fiat.

SpiritBear
I share your opinion GBT. It started with the "Republic" conspiracy sites and many (gurus & Folks) jumped on the bandwagon.

jlw
I fully agree with the above posts. Too often lately have we allowed anyone with only "an opinion" to be taken at face value. I could name many but it wouldn't accomplish much. As stated SHOW ME where this asset backed currency will replace the current system, show me where on "FOREX" I can buy and sell the dinar. Until them.... maybe say IYO because most of what has been stated on this site has been proved to be only "AN OPINION" and not based on any facts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Iko Ward is Challanged at TNT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-