Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Gang on Fed DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Gang on Fed

Go down

TNT Gang on Fed Empty TNT Gang on Fed

Post by Ssmith on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:46 pm

TNT members thoughts on Fed decision.

Iko Ward wrote
2m ago

They aren't raising rates because we'll be in an asset backed currency soon. They'll wait until the dust settles and the world revalues.

KMAN wrote
3m ago

Iko, that's as good a guess as any. We'll just have to continue to wait and see.

Iko Ward wrote
3m ago

Kman, what if it isn't a guess?

Glajef wrote
56s ago

IKO... If there was not an impending RV, would they not have raised rates? Because if they don't raise rates, they cannot lower them from here to bail us out of an economic downturn. Is that a logical theory?

cudbuck wrote
1m ago

I stated this moring rate would not go up because of the real unemployment rate sitting closer to 125, rather than the 6-7 the gov. says...lot of peeps this morning said they would go up...I read that would create lots of turmoil in the markets

N0N0 wrote
1m ago

okay, so now that the rate question has been put to bed, who do we focus on now as the rest of this plan unfolds... Greece, Germany, the EU, Iran, UN, WB, IMF, China... anyone? who do we focus on now as this unfolds... the CoM in Iraq and the rest of the legislation? I'm at a bit of a loss here...

Iko Ward wrote
4m ago

Glajef...it is logical if we remain Fiat but we will not. We may even exchange into asset backed funds. The FED is lost. Most market analysts are lost. Unlike the change to Fiat in 1971 when we controlled so much if the world market, the world markets now control us to a great degree. We are by no means doomed, but we have many, many more partners to deal with. The sooner these old farts in Washington admit this, the faster we will be able to react and adjust.

luvwulfs wrote
2m ago

As I listened to these economists I am reminded that they don't know what is about to happen Smile

N0N0 wrote
33s ago

this is a done deal, and the GOP talking head corporate puppets are just going through the motions...

N0N0 wrote
10s ago

the mortgage meltdown was the straw that broke the camels back, and the rest of the world finally had enough of our Wall St White House, and K St Capital Hill shananigans... and they've done what we could never do, because the PTB have had decades to perfect their control over the US Citizenry but they had little influence over the actions of sovereign nations to extricate themselves from a corrupt system

its a bitter sweet outcome, because it comes at the expense of the integrity and leadership previous American generations shed a lot of blood, sweat and tears to acheive, and greed turned that legacy into a disgrace

elmerf123456 wrote
8m ago

China is laughing and about to poo in markets Wheaties.

N0N0 wrote
7m ago

here's to hoping the new banking system keeps the bankers from ruining the next 100 years of progress...

elmerf123456 wrote
8m ago

Exports are pushed now Yellen. Geezzzzzz

N0N0 wrote
7m ago

its on us to fix. We should start with limiting money in politics, then breaking up the control the few at the top have on MSM, then they cant control the nation by controlling the narrative...

elmerf123456 wrote
5m ago

I love this quote from Yellen write it down!!! I quote: INTERNATIONAL ISSUES MIGHT RESTRAIN ACTIVITY SOMEWHAT". Ya think Yellen? There's her out!!

OffGrid wrote
1m ago

Dow at 16,794 ... +54.22 points at this time

elmerf123456 wrote
57s ago

Doesn't matter. It's on the elevator to go down IMO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Gang on Fed Empty Re: TNT Gang on Fed

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Not going to see an asset based currency. It makes no sense, and would be too inflexible and cumbersome to meet the needs of the world wide market. That was one of the reasons why the US moved away from it in the 60's It was necessary if we were to be able to compete effectively in the world market.

While the world markets have indeed changed we still have an enormous influence on the worldwide economy. That's what you do when you account for better that 25% of the world wide GDP and trade. The guru's like to talk about the BRICS a lot, but really, if anything they should be talking about China, because absent China, combined they account for less than 1/4 of the US GDP.

China is not laughing about anything, they are in trouble up to their ears, and in reality, need us more than we need them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 pm

elmerf123456 wrote
23m ago

Shanghai Composite Index down 2.08%. Down futures also falter after the Bell. Things are warming up folks.

Iko Ward wrote
18m ago

I hear that train a comin' / It's comin' round the bend / And I'm stuck in RV prison since I don't know when....

sweetandlow1 wrote
6m ago

Elmer123456 when you post thing like Shanghai Composite Index down 2.08%. Down futures also falter after the Bell. Things are warming up folks. Could you please explain why that is important for us dummies?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:10 pm

First of all it's DOW not Down, you would think a financial guru like Elmer claims to be would know that. Next, the Shanghai Composite has been trending down for a long time, so nothing new there. Last, the while the Dow was down, it was down 1/3 of a percent, a statistically insignificant number since the Dow can, and does, regularly vary more than that in a second.

Other than that total BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865  TNT Gang on Fed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:57 am

@ssmith wrote:
Iko Ward wrote
18m ago

I hear that train a comin' / It's comin' round the bend / And I'm stuck in RV prison since I don't know when....

Iko should be careful talking about prison in the TNT forum...It's kinda a sore spot with Tony right now.

If Iko's NOSE is brown, it should be OK with PAM on this occasion...

PAM has banned people for less...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:07 am

PRISON...   Did someone mention PRISON????

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum