Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TYRANT in TNT CHAT!

Go down

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! Empty TYRANT in TNT CHAT!

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Pam tends to overlook the fact that working hard has a direct impact on finances too!  Instead, she is trying to get broke people to buy another book.

Then threatens to start banning people for commenting on the debate.

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSED wrote
13m ago
A self-made millionaire says a seemingly innocuous daily habit could b​e keeping you from getting rich https://beta.finance.yahoo.com/news/self-made-millionaire-says-seeming​ly-163000246.html
11m ago
Stop complaining — out loud and in your head — if you want to improve your finances. Much of what separates wealthy people from average people is mental — rich people simply think, act, and make choices differently than the rest of us.
11m ago
In "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind," author and self-made millionaire T. Harv Eker identifies a seemingly harmless daily habit average people engage in that the rich refuse to: complaining. "Complaining is the absolute worst possible thing you could do for your health or your wealth," Eker writes.
11m ago
When you complain, you're focusing on what is wrong with your life — and what you focus on tends to expand, Eker explains. "Like attracts like," the self-made millionaire writes. "When you are complaining, you are actually attracting 'crap' into your life." This leaves very little room for growth, particularly financial growth
11m ago
A fact often overlooked — or dismissed as elitist — is that your friendships and relationships could also have a major impact on your financial success. Steve Siebold, a self-made millionaire who interviewed over 1,200 rich people, found that the wealthy are deliberate about choosing their friends, and their choices have implications for their success and their net worth.
10m ago
Eker makes a similar point about negativity. Separating yourself from other complainers is just as important as resisting the urge to complain personally, he emphasizes: "Negative energy is infectious. Plenty of people, however, love to hang out and listen to complainers. Why? It's simple: They're waiting for their turn!" It's an easy cycle to fall into, but a costly one.
9m ago
If you're in a financial rut, or looking to grow your wealth, stop complaining — out loud and in your head, Eker advises, and help yourself out by surrounding yourself with an upbeat, successful crowd.
9m ago
"Remind yourself that you are creating your life and that at every moment you will be attracting either success or crap into your life," he writes. "It is imperative you choose your thoughts and words wisely!"
6m ago
GUYS....I AM SORRY BUT TONITE I AM WATCHING THE POSSIBLE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IN THESE DEBATES AND I AM JUST HERE SO THE OTHER MODS DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE....SO I WILL PUSH THE BAN BUTTON QUICKLY.....PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK....DISCUSS THE CALL....DISCUSS FOOTBALL OR RECIPES...I DON'T CARE BUT PLEASE DON'T COME IN AND START COMPLAINING....THIS IS NOT THE VENT ROOM....IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT THEN YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT OPENS
2m ago
HOODIE....I WILL ALSO TELL MY HUSBAND...WHO HAS BEEN NEGLECTED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AND NEVER COMPLAINED....AND ENDURED WHEN I HAVE IGNORED OR GIVEN CURT ANSWERS BECAUSE I WAS DEALING WITH IDIOTS UP TO MY ELBOWS.....OH YEAH....DEFINITELY MY HUSBAND
45s ago
MY SON DOESN'T KNOW MORE THAN I DO....I AM SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR, BOO BOO
2m ago
HOODIE....WE DO....WE WOULDN'T BE HERE....MODS, TRANSCRIBERS...HELPERS AND ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO MAKE THIS SITE THE LARGEST AND BEST SITE IN DINARLAND....IF WE DIDN'T HAVE YOUR BACKS...IT IS THE ONLY REASON WE ARE HERE

Hoodie wrote
1m ago
Pam - I believe that - and we really do appreciate you all so much...

1m ago
THEN PLEASE SEND PIES Smile  (TNT code for Donations!)

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! Empty Re: TYRANT in TNT CHAT!

Post by roxy22222222 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Please get a job and a life Pam! Tyrants salaries don't pay well!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Pammy, trust this...You are NOT all that! :nono:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:42 pm

pam is a bully...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:19 pm

@wherbie wrote:pam is a bully...

She is all that!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 2805820865  TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 2805820865  TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 2805820865  TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:04 am

PAM says:

When you complain, you're focusing on what is wrong with your life — and what you focus on tends to expand, Eker explains. "Like attracts like," the self-made millionaire writes. "When you are complaining, you are actually attracting 'crap' into your life." This leaves very little room for growth, particularly financial growth

And then starts complaining:

PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK....DISCUSS THE CALL....DISCUSS FOOTBALL OR RECIPES...I DON'T CARE BUT PLEASE DON'T COME IN AND START COMPLAINING....THIS IS NOT THE VENT ROOM....IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT THEN YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT OPENS

As Tony says..."Who does that make sense too?"

omg TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 3508649203 TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 3508649203 TYRANT in TNT CHAT! 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

DO AS I SAY......  NOT AS I DO!

Or ELSE......  THE PURPLE KISS OF DEATH AWAITS!

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! COa8FCoUEAERmTj

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Make up Your Mind, PAM!

TYRANT in TNT CHAT! Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSED wrote BECAUSE I WAS DEALING WITH IDIOTS UP TO MY ELBOWS.

2m ago
PLEASE DON'T INSULT THE CALLERS...ESPECIALLY IF THEY DON'T KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT....BE KIND TO OTHERS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum