Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT

Go down

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Empty Response to News Articles Posted at TNT

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:14 pm

There are a few news articles posted at TNT.  Usually they are, for the most part, ignored.  But Redindian has had enough!

Redindian wrote:

May I respectfully ask why 2,3, or 4 or more of you continue to throw these Iraq news articles???? Is it because you want others to read what you read, or you want someone on here to help you (decipher) if there is ANY hidden meaning within the same media we experience here at home in USA, or you sit at home retired/or have a job that allows you to 
do these online reposts all day all month and you like to see your status level go up based on posts?

I don't mean that hatefully but if it is the first possibilities then yes we can help, but if it is the later then I tend to agree with Doctor Phil about people who need to find a hobby. This is a great website to trade info but the continual reposts of Iraq news seems to want either both the site's attention and/or deciphering.

Tony mentioned in the last call that this media overseas and here is put out to mislead. I hope you understand that and don't get (lost) in anymore. He is your intel (provider) on here and granted he tells you to do your own homework, don't you think (constant) Iraq news posting is overkill????

Remember action is louder than words in the media??? Thanks for sharing but to see some of yall high postings tends to make me wonder if you are doing what I 
think you're doing.

Keep the faith, pray if you like, listen to TNT reports, he will tweet you, and look for action not so many many many news articles. As he mentioned last call,
If it makes sense after putting it all together, use it. If not then trash it. But to post this many articles has got to be painful unless you are unaware of your addiction and 
continue to wash, rinse, repeat.

Hang in there. Go RV!!!! 10 years strong and keeping it simple.

THank you TNT and family.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Empty Re: Response to News Articles Posted at TNT

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 pm

That's right, listen to Tony, don't trust the provable, verifiable facts, they are just there to mislead and discourage you ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT 2805820865  Response to News Articles Posted at TNT 2805820865  Response to News Articles Posted at TNT 2805820865  Response to News Articles Posted at TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Empty Re: Response to News Articles Posted at TNT

Post by chilimama on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 am

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Facepalm

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Since when did Pam starting caring if TNT members are insulted?  Both she and DAZ insult them on a regular basis.

ALREADY BLESSED

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Avatar_12820

Response to News Articles Posted at TNT Circlestar

Date: 01:43 PM Sep 16, 2015  

REDINDIAN

THIS IS POSTED IN THE NEWS SECTION ... WHERE IT BELONGS.  YOUR POST HOWEVER WAS PRETTY INSULTING TO OUR MEMBERS. 

I ALSO AGREE THAT IRAN IS A BIG PART OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW AND MANY ARE NOT ONLY INTERESTED IN THE IMPACT ON THE M.E. AND SOME ARE EVEN PURCHASING THEIR CURRENCY AS AN INVESTMENT SO THEY ARE VERY INTERESTED.

YOUR OPINION IS THAT IT IS OVER POSTING ....LET US BE THE JUDGE OF THAT PLEASE.

BUT .... FEEL FREE TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DAZ WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE ENTIRE WEBSITE OR MYSELF IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum