Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:25 pm

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

LOVE FOR THIS ONE TO BE TRUE. LET'S HOPE AND PRAY !!

From DinarRecaps:

(XBarbraian post)

8:45 PM DR. T: O.K. here we go. The rate is from the UST between 6.16 and 8.23, being activated after 2:00 A.M. like Okie mentioned, the bank out west is making arrangements for transactions as we speak. Yes, they are open for this one. Now don't go asking a thousand questions, just take that and watch it play out. I've tried to share information with you all and some seem to take the liberty of challenging it. Well, that's o.k., but I have been hunting too hard to go through the particulars. Just wat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 pm

I wonder where $3.68 disappeared to?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Don't know but now Tony from PT I think is saying it could be higher. Makes you wonder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I hope this isnt the back peddling people have referred to. IT WONT BE OVER $6. How can it? This is quite absurd.

Im just gonna believe Okie and his $3.68 which all the MODS agree with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfe_really_knows

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I believe okie did say it could be more but im not sure if he did say that or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zipperhead

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I could only dream if it bounced at .368, let alone 3.68

What a life changer that would be for all of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridkeeper

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 pm

As I understand it, the IMF has said that Iraq's RV cannot be more than 20% higher than Kuwait's currency in the moment, which just increased in value a few weeks ago to $3.67.
$3.67 + 20% = $4.40.

This is the rate that Iraq 'internally' RV'd at on August 4. [I know...I know...long story...but it happened.]

Much of the world was expecting it to RV at the $4.40 rate. The $3.68 was a bit of a shocker.

Perhaps they have gone back to the $4.40 rate?

It is my own conjecture that if the rate is higher, it it because of the Global Settlements, which will be backing the payout of the RV, which is being used as a way to get money into the hands of the rest of humanity.

I also suspect those who are taking advantage, such as the Bushes, Obamites, et al, will find their funds confiscated so they cannot be used to perpetuate the misery they have created on this planet. Have heard that George Bush receives $1.10 for every single Iraqi Dinar that is traded. Talk about a crook!

In any rate, I certainly hope the rate is not lower, like Adam Montana is projecting: .10 to .25. Really sick. And I cannot find a single reason why this would be so.

Gridkeeper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 pm

This is the latest: "DR. T: O.K. here we go. The rate is from the UST between 6.16 and 8.23, being activated after 2:00 A.M."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridkeeper

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 pm

@me4RV wrote:

I hope this isnt the back peddling people have referred to. IT WONT BE OVER $6. How can it? This is quite absurd.

In Okie's last message today picked up by Dinar Recaps, he mentioned that the rate may have changed. I did not see where he said it had increased. Only that it had changed.

Anyone know anymore about this?

Guess we wait to see.

Gridkeeper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHICKS2011

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

You can get to $6 several ways. First and foremost $3.68 to the GBP would be around $5.88. Any rate between $3.68 and $4.40 to the GBP would get you over $6. $5.25 to the GBP is over $8. Not a stretch if you ask me. That's the kicker, no one is clarifying if this is our rate in US, or CBI rate. Best thing is just to wait and see. $3.68 to the USD would be a home run for me. Just my thoughts and opinion. God Bless

CHICKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Okie's added intel   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 am

@gridkeeper wrote:
@me4RV wrote:

In Okie's last message today picked up by Dinar Recaps, he mentioned that the rate may have changed. I did not see where he said it had increased. Only that it had changed.

Anyone know anymore about this?

Guess we wait to see.

Gridkeeper

9:14 PM [nana1] JUST GOT A CALL FROM OKIE STATING HE WAS INFORMED THIS MAY APPEAR AFTER 2 A M TONIGHT E.S.T--IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA THIS AFTERNOON---THAT IS THE LATEST INFORMATION IN. THE R/V DID TAKE PLACE IN IRAQ. HE ALSO SAID THERE MAY BE A DIFFERENT RATE THAN HAD BEEN FURNISHED HIM FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. HE DID NOT ELABORATE ON THAT. IF HE GETS MORE HE WILL CALL ME TO POST.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

There also is the fact that Kuwait today went to $3.75. Kuwait and Iraq share an oil field. There is a real possibility that, (even though Kuwait ADJUSTED) the rate COULD go high because, 1 There intrinsic value as a country. 2 To stop any further speculation. 3 Mr Shibbi said they COULD. 4 This gift/blessing is to raise God and this would be a great and powerful way for him to show who really is in control. Just my thoughts thanks...rick152

Last edited by rick152 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

@me4RV wrote:

Dr shibbi actually said, (sorry I have no link but we saw the post even on this site a while back) Iraq could support $11 $12 dollars. With the vast oil, gas, firtile soil, and many other natural resources there would be no reason they couldn't support more But I feel any where between 3.5 and 7 would be highly warrented. Although I have heard from my sources since Jan 2010 the rate of 5.25 before it ever made the forums. And still have not heard less... We shall see...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 am

@rick152 wrote:
@me4RV wrote:

Dr shibbi actually said, (sorry I have no link but we saw the post even on this site a while back) Iraq could support $11 $12 dollars. With the vast oil, gas, firtile soil, and many other natural resources there would be no reason they couldn't support more But I feel any where between 3.5 and 7 would be highly warrented. Although I have heard from my sources since Jan 2010 the rate of 5.25 before it ever made the forums. And still have not heard less... We shall see...rick152

If the whole world used only Iraqi oil, it would run out in a few days! This is from the documentary "COLLAPSE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:20 am

@me4RV wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@me4RV wrote:

If the whole world used only Iraqi oil, it would run out in a few days! This is from the documentary "COLLAPSE"

HUH???? what??
I don't get your point... I did not say everybody use anybodys ALL oil I said the Net worth is the base for their currency worth....rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:30 am

@rick152 wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@me4RV wrote:

HUH???? what??
I don't get your point... I did not say everybody use anybodys ALL oil I said the Net worth is the base for their currency worth....rick152

they cant go much higher than kuwait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:44 am

no point in haggling over a rate we can't control....let's concentrate on the rv first......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 am

me4rv wrote; they cant go much higher than kuwait

Your point? Again HUH?? Cant is a closed minded response. Iraq can go higher than Kuwait, Now will they? doubtful at least not much, Then there is the possibility Kuwait also raises there value along with Iraq, They could both go up quite a bit...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:11 am

@Len wrote:
no point in haggling over a rate we can't control....let's concentrate on the rv first......
OK I AGREE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marb

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 am

One thing for sure: hold on to your dinars. Don't lose faith. RV will arrive. We just don't know the exact date. Have peace. Enjoy life at the fullest. Be blessed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cashout

PostSubject: Re: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

really? hh really? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: