Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Skin Care for PAM DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Skin Care for PAM

Go down

Skin Care for PAM Empty Skin Care for PAM

Post by Ssmith on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 am

I bet this doesn't end the way Debs think it will.  Even Pam is smart enough to see she is just trying to get people to buy into her MLM business.  Maybe Debs would stand a chance not having this post vaporized if she offers some free skin care products to Pam.  Looking at Pam's picture.....she sure could use some help!

MY STORY

Debs
Like so many I too got caught up in the any day now rhetoric.  Checking all the sites, listening to all the financial news reports...finally I got it...this will happen when it happens!  In the meantime, life is for living...once I came to that way of thinking I was set free!  Since coming to that realization, I have retired from work, made a small investment in me and partnered with Rodan + Fields as an Independent Skincare Consultant.  I concentrated and invested in me, I grew a business and a life free from the what if!  I still believe in this investment, but, I believe in me more...what I am trying to say is this is an amazing opportunity before us, but, we must continue to build our own future and live our own dream, we cannot and should not, sit back and leave our future and destiny in the hands of a government..any government!  They don't live on the same timeframe the rest of us do! 

So find your dream, one that you can achieve without this investment, live it, and when this finally comes to fruition it will be a bonus!

Have a great day, keep the hope!

Picture of Pam first thing in the morning w/out makeup and her signature Purple Lipstick!

Skin Care for PAM CN6R2U1UkAAIooL
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum