Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ZIM + TNT = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ZIM + TNT = ???

4 posters

Go down

ZIM + TNT = ??? Empty ZIM + TNT = ???

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Seems like the Zim has TNT using their math skills....Such as they are.

Zimbabwe $100 Trillion Enigma

Beethoven

I took the serial number of one of my $100 Trillion notes, assumed the $100 Trillion issue has consecutive serial numbers that start with "AA0000001" leading up to my serial numbered note, multiplied it by $11,000,000 U.S. (towards the low expected exchange rate), and came up with the following:
AA 4526391 (serial number) x $11,000,000 = $49,790,301,000,000!  
Does it seam plausible their economy will be worth north of $49 Trillion?  This excludes all the other denominations and higher serial numbers on this denomination and assumes the $100 Trillion series began with "AA0000001". This has me scratching my head in bewilderment. ZIM + TNT = ??? ConfuseZIM + TNT = ??? ConfuseZIM + TNT = ??? Confuse

GJHHonor
100,000,000,000,000  -  6 zeroes   = 100,000.000.00  x .11  is 11million not sure what you did there  this is what tony has been saying.

Mar
Remember...the money you're looking at is not in circulation.

Beethoven
Mar, True, but $49+ Trillion valuation???  ...actually, a multiple of this  number.  Still doesn't make sense to me, even with it being out of circulation.

GJHHonor wrote:

100,000,000,000,000  -  6 zeroes   = 100,000.000.00  x .11  is 11million not sure what you did there  this is what tony has been saying.

I used the $11 million in the above calculation.

winneriam

Beethoven I am not sure how much value is in Zimbabwe but I do understand that all of the gold and diamonds in Zimbabwe are worth all of the oil in Iraq, and I also think that most of those $100 trillions are burned and destroyed. I thought I heard Tony say that only about 15,000 Americans own it now. I've told everyone I know to buy it on ebay and their still laughing at me over the Iraqi Dinar. The .11 cent offer at exchange may be the lowest offer made. I expect much higher.

Beethoven
Thank you for your clarification.  I wasn't aware their assets were worth more than Iraq's and many of the notes were destroyed.  Go RV!

SmartBlonde55

Last October I was at a luxury resort in North Carolina. At check in there were two older blonde women standing nearby talking. As I listened to their accents I knew they had to be from Africa. They told the concierge they were from Zimbabwe. I turned to look at them. You could just tell they had money......later that afternoon I ran into them in the village shops. One even looked like she could be C LaGuarde's sister! I stopped them and said that we were staying in the same hotel and I overheard they were from Zimbabwe. I asked them if they knew about their currency revaluing in the near future? They looked shocked that I knew something and I told them I was invested. They stared at each other, smiled, then looked back at me and only said that I was very smart!.....You're welcome;)

morgan1
This really made me think, so I decided to find out how much money there is in the whole wide world! Does anyone really know? I found this article and it was taalking about Zimbabwee. Woo-Hoo! All these zeros are so gosh darn confusing! I cant wait until the RV so I can hire my own accountent. Sometimes I can't even get my check book to balance. LOL! And my balance doesn't have very many zeros!

Can anyone explain this? Heres part of it - page 1 (money.howstuffworks.com/how-much-money-is-in-the-world1.htm);

How much actual money is there in the world?

by Josh Clark and Kathryn Whitbourne
Page 1 2 3 4

The Difficulty of Tracking Cold, Hard Cash

When a federal government finds itself in a bind, it's usually tempted to mint its way out of trouble. While printing money can solve many spending problems in the short term, it tends to present enormous long-term problems. The Zimbabwean dollar is an excellent example of this phenomenon.

In 2000, an exodus of much of Zimbabwe's labor pool led to a collapse of the country's financial system. To support public project spending, the government finance ministry printed surplus Zimdollars -- too many, in fact. Economically speaking, money is like any other commodity: It loses its value when there's an abundance of it. A surplus of readily available money in circulation leads to inflation, where money has less purchasing power. In the first decade of the 21st century, Zimbabwe's economy entered hyperinflation. Economists watching the startling loss of value of the Zimbabwe dollar estimated that it was losing value so quickly that its decline was equivalent to prices doubling in stores every 1.3 days. This puts the annual inflation rate Zimbabwe experienced by the end of 2008 at 516,000,000,000,000,000,000 (quintillion) percent, the highest in the world [source: Berger].

The Zimbabwean government decided to fight fire with fire and printed even more money in higher denominations. Eventually, the country would produce a $100 trillion Zimbabwean dollar note -- which had an exchange rate of about 30 U.S. dollars (USD) in January 2009 [source: BBC]. The government would go on to abandon its currency entirely, opting instead to adopt the U.S. dollar and South African rand as official currencies.

But what about all those trillion-dollar notes that the country's finance ministry produced in 2008? The government never collected the bills or let people exchange them, so no one knows the final tally in circulation. Indeed, the bills have become something of collectors' items and traders have stockpiled many, as they can fetch higher prices than what they were officially worth [source: McGroarty and Mutsaka].

Zimbabwe has shown how difficult it can be to keep track of how much money a single nation has in the global markets, let alone how much money there is in the world. However, this inherent difficulty hasn't stopped some from trying. Perhaps the closest estimate to how much money exists in the world was released by Mike Hewitt, editor of the economics blog DollarDaze.com. Hewitt tracked the reporting of 135 currencies from central banks and financial ministries in 167 countries. He found that in December 2010, these countries had notes and coins (M0) equaling $5.2 trillion in U.S. dollars in circulation [source: Hewitt]. The M2 figure was about U.S. $55 trillion. That's a lot of moolah. In October 2008, the M0 figure was $3.94 trillion, so you can see the amount of money in circulation is increasingly very rapidly. Wrote Hewitt, "Every increase to the existing money supply dilutes the value of the currency already in existence. In other words, those people holding paper money lose purchasing power to create value for the new money."

Things would be a lot easier on Mike Hewitt and foreign exchange market analysts if there was only a single currency used by every country on the planet. So why don't we?

SUGGAR
Too much time to think.............THINK..???...

jutta11
It doesn't make sense to me either...  That is why I only bought 5 of them.

luvwulfs
Math at it's best Sheesh. Take a 100T note , lop 6 zeros you have 100Million note now. Now multiply 100,000,000 by .11
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ZIM + TNT = ??? Empty Re: ZIM + TNT = ???

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:00 am

Better yet multiply it by zero, cause that's what you're going to get. Nothing, nada, zilch. It not only is demonetized, the ZIM NEVER existed. Zimbabwe's currency designation was ZWD.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

Paper money of the first dollar (ZWD)

Although the notes of the first design were gradually phased out from 1997, all remaining notes of the first dollar were forcibly demonetised on 22 August 2006.

Paper money of the second dollar (ZWN)

The change over process was given at short notice and was also rapid because all issues prior to the August 2006 series were to be demonetised and rendered worthless on 21 August 2006.

Paper money of the third dollar (ZWR)

The 2007 banknote series was prepared by the Reserve Bank in October 2006 for the abandoned second phase of Operation Sunrise.

The 2008 banknote series circulated from 29 September 2008 to 12 April 2009.

Paper money of the fourth dollar (ZWL)

The Zimbabwe dollar was again reformed on 2 February 2009 when the fourth dollar replaced the third dollar at the ratio of 1 000 000 000 000 (1012) to 1 with the original intention of phasing out the latter by 1 July 2009.The 2009 banknote series was issued for the fourth dollar which circulated from 2 February 2009 until the suspension of the dollar on 12 April 2009

First Zimbabwean dollar (ZWD)

Denominations $2 to $1 000 (banknotes)

$5 000 to $100 000 (bearer cheques)

Second Zimbabwean dollar (ZWN)

Equivalent to 1 000 ZWD

Denominations 1¢ to $5×108 (bearer cheques)

$5×109 to $1011(Agro cheques)

Third Zimbabwean dollar (ZWR)

Equivalent to 1010 ZWN, 1013 ZWD

Denominations $1 to $1014

Fourth Zimbabwean dollar (ZWL)

Equivalent to 1012 ZWR, 1022 ZWN, 1025 ZWD

Denominations $1 to $500

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_Zimbabwe

The Zimbabwean dollar is no longer in active use after it was officially suspended by the government due to hyperinflation. The United States dollar (US$), South African rand (R), Botswana pula (P), pound sterling (£), euro (€), Indian rupees (₹), Australian dollars (A$), Chinese yuan (元/¥), and Japanese yen (¥) are now used instead. The United States dollar has been adopted as the official currency for all government transactions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe

ZIM + TNT = ??? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:58 am

Not for long-The U.S dollar is fiat currency, because the gold standard was removed by Nixon, I believe, and if you read the book, 'The Creature of Jekyll Island', you'll see what I mean- Most of the banks don't even know this, as they are operated as they are told to- This book explains how the dollar came to be, so the elite could make billions of dollars ripping off the general public for their own schemes, and to have control of the people and the world- The only 'legal' currency was and still is, silver coins, dated before 1965, and some gold or silver bullion that could be used for transactions- Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Or not. Done the research and not buying it. The US Constitution Section 8 specifies that Congress has the authority "To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;..." Congress has assigned the printing of money to the Department of Treasury, which the US Mint is a part of. The Federal Reserve, established by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is charged with the task of distribution of currency. Like it or not it is all legal and above board.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865  ZIM + TNT = ??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:51 pm

morgan1 wrote:

But where does the money come from to pay us? Don't they have to sell all the gold and diamonds first? So confusing!

theGraceMan
I'll give you my theory which is based on research, rumors and intel over the past few years.

If this the GCR is to work and include the Zim then the Zim currency is to either be backed by another reserve currency or become a reserve currency.

Reserve currencies can be freely traded for SDRs or other reserve currencies.  Non-Zimbabwean holders of ZWR will be given a window of time post-RV to exchange these notes. 

When we (US citizens) exchange the ZWR, it ends up in the UST foreign reserves.  The UST paid big bucks USD for this ZWR, now they go to the BIS and exchange the ZWR for SDRs and the UST did not lose any $.  Now these SDRs can be exchanged for any reserve currency.  The amount of SDRs will be increased to meet the GCR demand.  The Zim rate has been calculated based on the necessary gov't debt pay off (including bank derivative debt).  SDRs are basically fiat and are not gold backed but all Central banks (owned by the same group of folks) agree to tne valuation of SDR.

Post-GCR, all currencies will be partially asset backed except SDRs, which are valued based on the IMF monitored values of the reserve currencies and the outstanding money supply of those reserve currencies.  When a country (post-RV) prints money, the SDR exchange rate for that currency drops in value as well as that country's exchange rate for all other currencies.  No longer can countries print money with only a lagging inflation impact, there will be an immediate currency value impact.

That's my 2 cents.  Probably not worth that.
tGM

theGraceMan wrote:

The best response that I have heard to the question on why Zimbabwe would honor these old notes was that abandoning a currency is about the worst act a gov't can take internationally and for Zimbabwe to step back into full sovereign status w/o sanction and internationally recognized currency status a few back room deals were struck which includes the RV rate for the ZWR.

-- Edited by theGraceMan on Sunday 13th of September 2015 06:20:04 AM

Well I'm in for this RV to happened to exchange my zim. I just pray that we have time to do it. Thanks for your interpretation as you see it the Grace Man.

luvwulfs wrote:

Math at it's best Sheesh. Take a 100T note , lop 6 zeros you have 100Million note now. Now multiply 100,000,000 by .11

It is not the math that confuses me... It is the idea that spent $150 spent on Amazon for 5 notes will turn into millions just like that...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 am

Never mind the fact that Zimbabwe has already demonetized their currency and are done with it. They are fully sovereign already, and there are no sanctions against them.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:48 pm

More math problems at TNT.

SuperHaze57 wrote
1m ago
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

The dumb %&@# would chuck, what a dip $#@! could chuck, if a dumb s#!% could chuck wood!!!!! ZIM + TNT = ??? 3508649203 lmao sarcastic Laughing bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum