Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Early Exchange Offering DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Early Exchange Offering

Go down

Early Exchange Offering Empty Early Exchange Offering

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Early Exchange Just Offered To Me

MacJedi (TNT)

Through channels I will not divulge, I just got off the phone with a trusted associate who called me to ask what I knew on the latest news on the Dinar.  I asked "Why?"  He said he is working in some legal arenas at the moment and his highly trusted legal group just informed him that they are involved in early exchanges in New York...

Verification on the spot with DeLaRue machines and are offering 40 cents on the Dinar

with an immediate deposit into banks accounts upon receipt of the Dinar.

I informed him I am aware of the various scams going on around the country and that this may very well be one of them.  His reply...  "I trust these guys but do not know who the buyer is so I will investigate more deeply and return and report."

My suggestion was...  "If this is as close as I think... as in 'October'... It might not be worth the loss going for 40 cents but if you can verify the total safety of this situation and assure that your trusted legal team will act personally not to let any Dinar out of their sight until a deposit is made, I will risk at least 200k Dinar."

I'm not stupid...  That is all I will risk as I still feel there is a bigger amount on the horizon and I can afford to lose 200k on a test that if works, I will at least have secured a buffer and bought some time.

This is all I know at the moment and if I hear more I will tell...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Early Exchange Offering Empty Re: Early Exchange Offering

Post by dwm007 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:21 pm

MacJedi (TNT) WROTE

Early Exchange Just Offered To Me

MacJedi (TNT)

I'm not stupid...  That is all I will risk as I still feel there is a bigger amount on the horizon and I can afford to lose 200k on a test

You are not stupid???? Are you kidding? You are incredibly stupid, or better yet you would have to be insane to risk even a single bill on a 100% scam! Why is it a 100% bet that it's a scam? THINK about it, stupid, why would someone, anyone anywhere, pay even 40cts when they can buy all the Dinar they want for a very tiny fraction of that?

I know some of these people are not exactly brimming with intelligence but even the dumbest of the dumb should see why no one would pay almost a half a dollar for a Dinar when there are Dealers literally begging them to buy millions of them for less than a penny each.

Good Grief these people are dumb!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Jezum petes- Did y'all hear that? WOW! affraid :shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Ah, hey dwm007, ah I seem to detect a little tinge of something in your post.  Ah, since I am a moderator and all I thought I might suggest that next time you  express your opinion in regard someones mental capacity that you use a little more self restraint.  Last I knew this is a free country and people are entitled to their own opinions and to make their own mistakes. 

Being called stupid, the dumbest of the dumb .......  assists one in venting their astonishment at the actions of another, however unless you have seen an IQ test, been privy to their physic analysis, or confirmed their mental capacity one would hope that a better choice of words would be appropriate.

I would like to thank our members for their continued restraint in some matters and in their choice of words in the past when I (for one) know less flattering terminology would express the condition to a T but is derogatory and demeaning in nature.  It is not our place here to demean anyone in any way.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:29 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Ah, hey dwm007, ah I seem to detect a little tinge of something in your post.  Ah, since I am a moderator and all I thought I might suggest that next time you  express your opinion in regard someones mental capacity that you use a little more self restraint.  Last I knew this is a free country and people are entitled to their own opinions and to make their own mistakes. 

Being called stupid, the dumbest of the dumb .......  assists one in venting their astonishment at the actions of another, however unless you have seen an IQ test, been privy to their physic analysis, or confirmed their mental capacity one would hope that a better choice of words would be appropriate.

I would like to thank our members for their continued restraint in some matters and in their choice of words in the past when I (for one) know less flattering terminology would express the condition to a T but is derogatory and demeaning in nature.  It is not our place here to demean anyone in any way.

I guess I have gotten carried away a bit lately and I can't disagree with your assessment, I suppose I should have not been so blunt but still honestly I was just astounded that someone could be so blind as to not be able to see the scam for the very reasons I pointed out. I mean really this TNT person said "I am not stupid" yet he was willing to risk some amount on something that is so obviously a scam that it boggles the mind, how could anyone of normal intelligence fall for it? Still that probably was a bit overboard so maybe I need to take a break. Sometimes reading such things as that TNT post just gets to frustrating because these people are so blind to the obvious, and by that I am not talking about a difference of opinion on currency speculation as it would seem a child would understand that no one would pay hundreds of times more for something that they can easily get elsewhere for a fraction of that!

Although I don't recall anyone getting that blunt when responding to TNT posters I do see them being called stupid and a lot of other names without being called down for it so because of that I guess I went a bit overboard, regardless I will abide by the rules.

Last edited by dwm007 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:18 am

@dwm007 wrote:
@ssmith wrote:Early Exchange Just Offered To Me

MacJedi (TNT)

I'm not stupid...  That is all I will risk as I still feel there is a bigger amount on the horizon and I can afford to lose 200k on a test

You are not stupid???? Are you kidding? You are incredibly stupid, or better yet you would have to be insane to risk even a single bill on a 100% scam! Why is it a 100% bet that it's a scam? THINK about it, stupid, why would someone, anyone anywhere, pay even 40cts when they can buy all the Dinar they want for a very tiny fraction of that?

I know some of these people are not exactly brimming with intelligence but even the dumbest of the dumb should see why no one would pay almost a half a dollar for a Dinar when there are Dealers literally begging them to buy millions of them for less than a penny each.

Good Grief these people are dumb!                                                                                      Please watch what u call these people They are not stupid They are #%$@^&^%$# LMAO  Early Exchange Offering 3508649203 Early Exchange Offering 3508649203 Early Exchange Offering 3508649203 Early Exchange Offering 3508649203 happydance happydance
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:44 am

Early exchange latest update

MacJedi  (TNT)

Going slow as I would rather exchange at a much higher rate but so far the latest news is the legal team we are involved with is the one actually moving into this situation and doing so on an 80 mil exchange with a min from us of 1/2 mil.  I was hoping for smaller because as you all probably think like I do, I only know one very very well and trust him completely but what about the others?????  hmmmm.  So we are moving slow on this but it sounds like it is still in the works so more security and guarantee checking at the moment and with any luck the RV will happen first....  I'll keep you posted.

[th]Quick Reply[/th]

This thread is closed. You can not post quick replies.

TNT DINAR -> Intel and Rumors -> Early exchange latest update

Last edited by ssmith on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Early Exchange Offering 23283910

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Early Exchange Offering 2805820865  Early Exchange Offering 2805820865  Early Exchange Offering 2805820865  Early Exchange Offering 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum