Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

More Begging For Donations DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

More Begging For Donations

Go down

More Begging For Donations Empty More Begging For Donations

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 pm

What are the donations going for?   Where is the bill?  You said bills are past due on Wednesday.  How much was collected then? 

More Begging For Donations Avatar?id=1553182&m=75&t=1397783339
IdahoUSA wrote
5m ago

BILLS ARE PAST DUE More Begging For Donations Ohmygod “WE PLAN TO BE HERE AS LONG AS WE CAN” More Begging For Donations Ohmygod More Begging For Donations W00t PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS SITE UP!!!More Begging For Donations W00t $$$$ $1.00 FROM EVERYONE WOULD HELP More Begging For Donations W00t DONATIONS for TNT DINAR: http://www.tntdinar.com/tnt-forum-1.html More Begging For Donations Ohmygod ★PLEASE NOTE★ More Begging For Donations W00t More Begging For Donations Ohmygod MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON More Begging For Donations Ohmygod GOODS AND SERVICES More Begging For Donations Nod Every little bit really does help. More Begging For Donations Clap More Begging For Donations W00t ♥★•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ★OR.. TONY RENFROW, Cell Block B, 9580 OAK AVENUE PARKWAY # 7269 , FOLSOM, CA 95630

jlw does have a point, so what's the begging for?

jlw wrote
5m ago

Idaho: we just saved a bunvh of money today

DallasSinger wrote
8m ago

I am so happy and grateful...NOW That we ALL are Forever Financially FREE...yes friends...already FREE

jlw wrote
7m ago

Dallas: tell the bill collectors that... lol ... see what they think of it

rock1941 wrote
5m ago

my donation on the way   (For What????)

More Begging For Donations Avatar?id=1553182&m=75&t=1397783339IdahoUSA wrote
5m ago
More Begging For Donations Ohmygod TNT Tony ‏@THE_TNT_TEAM More Begging For Donations Ohmygod No call today. Not expecting it today. Looking good Saturday forward. Don't forget those lost on 9/11.... Let's honor them More Begging For Donations Please #wearethepeople
More Begging For Donations Avatar?id=1581094&m=75&t=1430884550KeithN wrote
19s ago
Terribly disappointing to hear the CALL is cancelled for today...It's really a shame! So many depend on this call to fill a void..Now nothing until Monday? Wow, that is a long time from now. Tony knows best however, keep grounded and Be Ready! GO RV    (What void? & why let Tony have that much control over your life?)
Totally Blessed wrote
moments ago

Keith...hang in there. We could have one tomorrow if things start poppin! We'll be OK, won't we? Sure.

ff1smitty wrote
1m ago

IdahoUSA.....I hope it happens Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of next week

24s ago
FF1SMITTY OR ANY SECOND MINUTE OR HOUR More Begging For Donations Nod JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE WE GOT THE TODAY COVERED
ff1smitty wrote
moments ago

Totally Blessed....we could have a call on Saturday?  (This kind of desperation is scary!)

ff1smitty wrote
2m ago

IdahoUSA....I really want the RV to happen tomorow!!!!!!!!!!

WHY Would Anyone Stay On Hold This Long???  Just to have Tony LIE to you???  These people just AMAZE me!

rxsalesokc wrote
1m ago
I've been on hold for 28,000 min.. No call.. Lol
39s ago
RXSALESOKC More Begging For Donations Ohmygod THANKS FOR REMINDER More Begging For Donations Rofl I AM SITTING HERE ON HOLD :ROLF: More Begging For Donations Rofl :ROF: FORGOT TO DISCONNECT
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More Begging For Donations Empty Re: More Begging For Donations

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Pretty sad right now at TNT.  People aren't doing well having to face another five days w/out hearing from Tony.  And that's assuming he doesn't let them down and cancel Monday's call!

Mssylvia wrote
2m ago

I am soooo disappointed. Dialed the # about 10:30 so I could ask a question...first time, only to find out, no call today.

okrocks wrote
3m ago

Please do not focus on your disappointments, focus on your dreams and the good in your life... there is much to look forward to

cherryblossom wrote
1m ago

got a tex message saying there was a call which is it now

cherryblossom wrote
1m ago

confused

Mssylvia wrote
18s ago

Just retired for the 3rd time due to husband with many health problems. Oh! We are dreaming of paying off bills, helping some people and we bought some dinars to set aside strictly for God...plan to donate to lots of churches. Wish we could give annomously...don't want recognition.

Red wrote
15m ago

The End Is Near

23skido wrote
15m ago

The end is Near - The end is Near Oh Please say it isn't so need the cc fix

IdahoUSA wrote
14m ago

RED PLEASE LETS KEEP THIS A POSITIVE CHAT ROOM.

daz wrote
3m ago

CONSIDERING THE HIGH PROBABILITY OF NO PROBABILITY..GET OUTTA HERE, RELAX YOUR NOODLE, GET SOME SUN, FIND SOMETHING JOYOUS TO DO...FIND PEACE TODAY AND CLEAR YOUR MIND. A PEACEFUL MIND AND RESTED BODY WILL BE YOUR BEST TOOL AT EXCHANGE

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More Begging For Donations Empty Re: More Begging For Donations

Post by dwm007 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:19 pm

@ssmith wrote:

Mssylvia wrote
18s ago

Just retired for the 3rd time due to husband with many health problems. Oh! We are dreaming of paying off bills, helping some people and we bought some dinars to set aside strictly for God...plan to donate to lots of churches. Wish we could give annomously...don't want recognition.

These are the most pathetic (actually despicable) Dinarians of all, the one's who are trying subconsciously to make a deal with God! Yes I know some sincerely mean what they say and some would even follow through, although most probably would not except for a token donation if that, but that's not the point. Whether or not they even realize it themselves they are trying to get Divine intervention to make the "RV" happen, regardless of a person's religious convictions this sort of thing, as I said before, is simply pathetic! 

On no other forum except for dedicated religious sites do people refer to God and religion as much as they do on Dinar forums, not even close, and it's all too obvious why that is!   

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum