Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 DINAR DEPOT QUESTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Has anyone ordered DINAR from DINAR DEPOT and how smoothly did things go?
Back to top Go down
oxygensuzanne
New Member
New Member


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 pm

I did make an order I have not finished the last buy, I am also interested in how dinar depot works.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm

I think they want you to wire money to them...humm.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm

I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?
Back to top Go down
jaglover
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Squishy, this has nothing to do with the subject...
but I just have to ask you, how did you arrive at
choosing your name? Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm

punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:09 pm

@jaglover wrote:
Squishy, this has nothing to do with the subject...
but I just have to ask you, how did you arrive at
choosing your name? Thanks

My niece was over and she was carrying around her toy, and she has named it squishy, so it seemed like the thing to do at that time. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:09 pm

@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.

How long did it take for you to get the DINAR after you wired it?
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 pm

punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.

How long did it take for you to get the DINAR after you wired it?

Well, the moment my wire cleared, my price was locked in and they sent it out right away. I got it from Fed-ex and it took a couple of days from start to finish. But the thing I loved about them is their honesty and integrity. If they say you're locked in, it doesn't matter whether they have your dinars at the time, or their in transit, your price is locked in. Thats what the owner told me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.

How long did it take for you to get the DINAR after you wired it?

Well, the moment my wire cleared, my price was locked in and they sent it out right away. I got it from Fed-ex and it took a couple of days from start to finish. But the thing I loved about them is their honesty and integrity. If they say you're locked in, it doesn't matter whether they have your dinars at the time, or their in transit, your price is locked in. Thats what the owner told me.

THANKS buddy.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.

How long did it take for you to get the DINAR after you wired it?

Well, the moment my wire cleared, my price was locked in and they sent it out right away. I got it from Fed-ex and it took a couple of days from start to finish. But the thing I loved about them is their honesty and integrity. If they say you're locked in, it doesn't matter whether they have your dinars at the time, or their in transit, your price is locked in. Thats what the owner told me.

THANKS buddy.

You bet. Hope I helped you out there! I know from experience in this investment, that it can be scary sending money to someone you have never met, hoping they're trustworthy. So, its nice to hear first hand experiences! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jaglover
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Squishy, thanks for the reply. It's cute
and disarming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

I really hope this RV happens soon before Labor Day. I hope this new hype has nothing to do with promoting the new seller. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm

@me4RV wrote:
I really hope this RV happens soon before Labor Day. I hope this new hype has nothing to do with promoting the new seller. God Bless.

I doubt it, but I have wondered why when we are so close to an RV why a new seller pops up...
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 pm

@jaglover wrote:
Squishy, thanks for the reply. It's cute
and disarming!

Sure, no problem. After having a different screen name for every site out there, you start grasping at whatever you can. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNICE
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: DINAR DEPOT QUESTION   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Squishy wrote:
I have personally ordered from them, and they did an outstanding job. I had NO problems whatsoever! I would use them again and I highly recommend them. IMO

So if I send them a money order, how long should it take to get my DINAR?

I'm sorry Punisher, I don't know any of that, you'd have to ask them. I wired my money.

How long did it take for you to get the DINAR after you wired it?

Well, the moment my wire cleared, my price was locked in and they sent it out right away. I got it from Fed-ex and it took a couple of days from start to finish. But the thing I loved about them is their honesty and integrity. If they say you're locked in, it doesn't matter whether they have your dinars at the time, or their in transit, your price is locked in. Thats what the owner told me.

THANKS buddy.

You bet. Hope I helped you out there! I know from experience in this investment, that it can be scary sending money to someone you have never met, hoping they're trustworthy. So, its nice to hear first hand experiences! Good luck!

My good friend had the same experience!!! Ordered Sunday night...wired money through online banking... Wed morning received Dinar!! F.Y.I. OKIE has a personal post about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
DINAR DEPOT QUESTION
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: