Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr. M.J. Randy says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue "

5 posters

Go down

Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " Empty Dr. M.J. Randy says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue "

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 am

Dr. M.J. Randy   9/8/2015 16:24:01

We are within the ten (10) day window for many events to take place.

The Iranian Rial is to be pegged at $3.41 per Rial during this period. The Iraqi Dinar is supposed to either re-instate to it's former value of $3.21 or re-value at a higher rate.

Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue during this period.

Again until the events happen I would simply call them educated and informed opinions.

Take care, stay well and God bless.  Not intel, but food for thought about global conditions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " Empty Re: Dr. M.J. Randy says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue "

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:27 pm

I would call them blatant pumping and lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " Empty Re: Dr. M.J. Randy says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue "

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Dr. M.J. Randy is a big Iranian Rial pumper at TNT:

Dear smitty53,
In answer to your question it is to happen on or before September 18th of this year. You might be pleased to know that the Iranian government has stated that they will peg their currency in the $3.14 to $3.41 range due to the fact that countries in their region have all
pegged their respective currencies in excess of $3.00. Look at the Iraqi Dinar does the Iraqi
Dinar have any restrictions on it? Same reason.
Take care, stay well and God bless.

Dear SpiritBear,
Information came from an Iranian government official. Can not give you his/her name.
Was asked not to divulge source name. If you gave me the information and you worked
as a member of the Iranian parliament would you want me to give out your name?
Take care, stay well and God bless.

Dear roush,
Thank you for the photo op. The Iranian Rial is a very good investment that will revalue on or before September 18th of this year. The Iranian government has stated that they will bring out the Rial at $3.14 to $3.41, this is due to the fact that all countries in their region have pegged their respective currencies in excess of $3.00 U.S. per currency. Again just a suggestion. Take care, stay well and God bless.

Tony didn't have much to say about the Rial on the call today:

I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE ANY CURRENCY - I CANNOT ADVISE ON THE RIAL AT ALL

CALLER: IS IT GOING TO BE THE PART OF THE FIRST BASKET - RIAL .............

TONY IT IS NOT ONE OF THE FIVE
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Before September 18th of 2015?  Well, that date has already passed.  I'd love to see how these guys covered up for their lies.

It's getting annoying how everyday, you have these guys trying to convince people on open mic and on the different dinar calls that so and so currency is going to revalue.

What they don't understand is that every single currency on the face of the Earth is FIAT, meaning it's backed by nothing but a governments' promise, a decree if you will.

The day is going to come when these gurus all disappear, and all of the people who have listened to them for years suddenly realize they were lied too.  Luck for me, it only took me a few conference calls to realize they were full of it, had my wife not been so convinced, I might have dropped out after the 2nd call, but being the good husband I am, I thought I would give these guys a chance.

Anti Iranian Rial Guru site in development

Maybe it's common sense, but I think most of the people who listen to these calls are desperate.  Why would they spend hours on calls waiting to ask a question of someone who is a known liar, and felon?

It really boggles the mind, but without Dinar Daily, I think there would be far less people aware of this scam.

If any Iranian currency gurus prop up, rest assured, I'll do everything I can to disprove them, even if it takes me away from my primary goal of building websites.  I hate to see people taken advantage of.

Do not buy Iranian Rials

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Nota chance ... I may still pick up a set of ZWD notes, one of each to mat and frame, they're nice looking bills, it'll look good in my office, and frankly, the thought of having a 100 trillion dollar note, even if it isn't worth the paper it is printed on, tickles my fancy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865  Dr. M.J. Randy  says that "Several other currencies are also scheduled to revalue " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Hey, nothing wrong with that-It will add character- I've seen a couple of them, and they are a snazzy looking note-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum