Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pams Color Wheel..... PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS

Go down

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Empty Pams Color Wheel..... PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:38 pm

GIRLS......  Do you ever wake up in the morning and have trouble deciding on what color lipstick to wear?

Apparently PAM does!

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Picgifs-lips-1996632ALREADY BLESSED wrote
8m ago
http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=14927

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSED wrote
2m ago
DELETE ZEROS ARTICLE

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Empty Re: Pams Color Wheel..... PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS

Post by Captain259 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 pm

BROWN LIP---ALL THE SHIT COMING FROM HER MOUTH

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Empty Re: Pams Color Wheel..... PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 pm

LadyB22 wrote
1m ago

AB, I like the purple lips so much more..... glad you switched back. LOL

55happydays wrote
moments ago

AB, So much easier to see if you have posted in chat with the purple lips!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 pm

LMAO!!!

The title of that artical is:

"A member of the parliamentary economy calls for the deletion of zeros and the issuance of Banknotes small to strengthen the dinar"

That means that PAM has been lying to you about the Lower Denomination Notes being distributed throughout Iraq for the last 2 YEARS!!!

Did PAM just wipe her mouth off from all the cwap she has been spewing and put on fresh lipstick?

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203 Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203 Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203 Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203 Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203 Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm

LMAO

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:30 pm

CONAN wrote
5m ago
i like your blue lips best A B

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSED wrote
5m ago
TESSA ASKED ME TO CHANGE BACK TO PURPLE....GREEN WOULD BE FUN THOUGH
5m ago
YOU CAN BEAT UP ON ME
natok wrote
5m ago
AB when you get the green light, changed to green so we will all know!

Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar?id=1578881&m=75&t=1427843751White Tiger wrote
4m ago
AB purple is Royal and IN CHARGE
SUGARtown wrote
5m ago
PAM: The Shimmering Purple, is So HOT. HUGGLES ^i^

rkstx wrote
4m ago
AB, green b----cheeks to kiss with Green $$$ signs for the Non Believers to Kiss ? No Nap Please with that news Wink

CONAN wrote
3m ago

you are the warden in here A B but the blue and purple lips makes you the sexy warden lol           (Tony will probably have the pet name "Pam" for the warden working his cell block!)

15s ago
LADYB22.....VOTED CLASS FLIRT IN A HUGE HIGH SCHOOL - I USED TO BE REALLY GOOD AT IT  (There are names for girls like you, Pam!)
29s ago
HAD TO TONE IT DOWN HERE   (REALLY?)
bigrich wrote
26s ago
Well purple lipstick gave u away
Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar?id=1580929&m=75&t=1430678616locofelipe wrote
46s ago
AB--- I could see that..... you love to have fun
37s ago
DAZ IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER.....THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I EVER MADE HERE....ASKING HER TO BE A MOD....FOR A COUPLE WEEKS (CHUCKLE)
moments ago
LOCO - I DO LOVE TO HAVE FUN....USUALLY AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENSE....LIKE TONY.....THAT IS WHY I THINK HE IS SO FUNNY
Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar?id=1580929&m=75&t=1430678616locofelipe wrote
27s ago
couple of weeks.... wow, there is another one!!! poor guy- suckered in like tony... LOL
bigrich wrote
1m ago
Question,,,,Daz do u have lipstick color!

40s ago
DR. DAZZLICIOUS IS ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS BABES YOU WILL EVER SEE   (DAZ....This should CONCERN YOU!)
Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS Avatar?id=1560815&m=75&t=1405648285GJHHonor wrote
3m ago
9-8-2015 Newshound Guru Stryker More Revenue + Delete Zeros + Small Notes = More Value...It all adds up to a revaluation. Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz3lBi87qOd
1m ago
THANKS GJH - I WILL ERASE SO WE DON'T SEND PEEPS THERE
daz wrote
54s ago
I REMEMBER IT WELL..."10 DAYS..2 WEEKS AT THE MOST. COME ON , IT'LL BE FUN" WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1m ago
C'MON DAZZIE.....YOU KNOW WE HAVE FUN
28s ago
WE COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT HER  (DO WHAT...Exactly???)
36s ago
DAZ IS OUR SECRET WEAPON HERE
buddydog wrote
53s ago
Daz, it is amazing what girlfriends will do to help each other!!!

47s ago
DAZ ALWAYS HAS MY BACK AND KEEPS ME OUT OF TROUBLE

daz wrote
46s ago
NO CONCEALED WEAPONS HERE
bigrich wrote
58s ago
Pam Daz we are so lucky to have u and tony and Ray etc so gratful
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:35 pm

LMAO! Pams Color Wheel.....  PURPLE LIPS to BROWN LIPS to PURPLE LIPS 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum