Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN

Go down

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN Empty 14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:27 pm

People at TNT are having withdrawals after going five days with hearing Tony's voice.  Several are going back and listening to Friday's call and are wondering what "14DailyPlus" is and why just the mention of it would cause Tony to hang up on the caller and call him a dumbass.

This was from Friday's call and deleted from Zebragirl's Verbatim Call Notes:

TONY:  Caller 302, Good Morning.

302:  Good Morning.  Looks like we are approaching the 35th week with big, exciting information and nothing different.  But there is one other collection that I've been looking at.  We're approaching 4ADD, which is 4 months after DC disappeared.  And it's seems to coincide with all kinds of stuff that was on the net about 14DailyPlus.  And I was wondering if there was a relationship.

TONY:  Why would there be a relationship?  What does that have to do with what we are talking about?  Nothing at all.  So there is no reason for it to be related.  So.  All right.  Thanks.  I mean Dumbasses come in all shapes and sizes. 

mwl2112 asked a simple question in TNT Chat earlier and in a matter of mere seconds the post was vaporized.  WHY is 14DailyPlus such a sensitive subject at TNT?

BEFORE:
14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN COZ02EZWoAAlTBu

AFTER:
14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN COZ02GZW8AArsnO
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN Empty Re: 14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:37 pm

And another one bites the dust UGH!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN 2805820865  14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN 2805820865  14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN 2805820865  14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN Empty Re: 14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 am

thanks to 302 for mentioning my website, and for helping spread the word!

I hope 302 contacts me via Private Message.

Check out what I have done with Tony's old website

www.14dailyplus.com

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 am

If any TNT members are out looking for more information on Tony's ties to 14DailyPlus, here is a link to the Indictment.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow

Tony pled guilty on May 21, 2015 and his sentencing date should be announced any day now.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/p4caonjudt/Anthony_Renfrow_Plea_Agreement.pdf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Folks don't fall for Nick's BS websites!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:08 pm

@ssmith wrote:People at TNT are having withdrawals after going five days with hearing Tony's voice.  Several are going back and listening to Friday's call and are wondering what "14DailyPlus" is and why just the mention of it would cause Tony to hang up on the caller and call him a dumbass.

This was from Friday's call and deleted from Zebragirl's Verbatim Call Notes:

TONY:  Caller 302, Good Morning.

302:  Good Morning.  Looks like we are approaching the 35th week with big, exciting information and nothing different.  But there is one other collection that I've been looking at.  We're approaching 4ADD, which is 4 months after DC disappeared.  And it's seems to coincide with all kinds of stuff that was on the net about 14DailyPlus.  And I was wondering if there was a relationship.

TONY:  Why would there be a relationship?  What does that have to do with what we are talking about?  Nothing at all.  So there is no reason for it to be related.  So.  All right.  Thanks.  I mean Dumbasses come in all shapes and sizes. 

mwl2112 asked a simple question in TNT Chat earlier and in a matter of mere seconds the post was vaporized.  WHY is 14DailyPlus such a sensitive subject at TNT?

BEFORE:
14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN COZ02EZWoAAlTBu

AFTER:
14Daily Plus Question Removed from TNT....AGAIN COZ02GZW8AArsnO
No callers slipped in today asking about 14DailyPlus on the call today!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum