Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian

Go down

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Empty Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 am

With people like these, it's no wonder the Dinar scam has gone on for so long.  Here are some random tidbits from TNT chat:

timth2Lman wrote
50m ago

Ok...here's the deal gang. Per Tony's instruction I spent a lot of time this holiday preparing and getting ready (for all the good that it did me). So last night sitting there all disappointed, I happened to notice something odd about these currencies. So I wanted to come in and ask those who are smarter than I.

rayfaulk wrote
49m ago

tim: So what did you notice big guy? I'm not smarter than a rock but I'd like to hear... lol.

timth2Lman wrote
47m ago

My question is; Why would an Arab speaking nation and an African nation print they currencies in the English language? Why would it not be in their own language?

rayfaulk wrote
46m ago

tim: That question and answer goes way beyond my scope of understanding. I have difficulty putting on my shoes and you're asking a complex question like that... I try and focus Left Over Right, Around the Bend, underneath... and my shoes stay on... sometimes...

timth2Lman wrote
46m ago

The dinar has English words on it as well as the ZIM and Rial. Only the dong has no English on it. Scratching my heads I just thought this was odd

rayfaulk wrote
45m ago

good question though and maybe someone here might have an idea... I know English is the world language (behind their own indigenous one) but not sure if that matters...

rayfaulk wrote
42m ago

I guess we look to the next window of the 15th... then the 30th... after that... hopefully before Thanksgiving as I just don't see them releasing it in the short window after Thanksgiving and into Christmas... Just my thought anyway.. .Hence, I am just hopeful for 2015. ugh... but, I'm/we're still here in this thing and that is a good thing!

timth2Lman wrote
42m ago

It's kinda odd though Ray? I mean we don't have Spanish printed on our dollar denoms ( although I bet it's coming)

iraq has english because we liberated them, read the history of zim it is was occupied by england like so many other countries

joshua wrote
39m ago

RAY Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Heart lol lol - you have difficulty lol lol three days ago i was in a hurry and went out with two right foot shoes........ lol lol Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Laughing did not realize it until I was walking into a store with my daughter - lol lol thank goodness it was night Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Laughing GOOD MORNING TNT Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Heart Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Heart

rayfaulk wrote
38m ago

That is why I write a big "R" and a big "L" on my shoes!

Ukfan1972 wrote
37m ago

I think this is being over analyzed.

timth2Lman wrote
36m ago

So Ray...from your statement below... To me, it's pretty obvious that 2015 is much a repeat of 2014. For some time now, I've suspected that we'll be at blac Friday AGAIN all over. Time will tell.

bobinfanti wrote
36m ago

I do not believe in windows and doors or holes in the roof concerning the raising of the value of the Iraqi Dinar. I do not know why people have to have a package wrapped and addressed. This can go any minute as I type..

Mountain Mole wrote
35m ago

Remember the USD was and is still the World Reserve Currency trading and exchange with the world drives currencies through the USD. Thus English included on some foreign currencies. Now comes the IQD. Their new currency printed with the assistance of UK and USA already knew what would occur based on an agreement during the Bush administration. They know the one day the IQD will be the strongest currency of the world and the USD will lose its WRC

timth2Lman wrote
31m ago

Mountain....okay, you may have a point there. But why of all places would Iran print English on they money

To them, wouldn't English be the language of infidels and the great Satan?

Mountain Mole wrote
25m ago

Tim your statement is so true concerning their view of the U.S. However perhaps even Iran needs a crutch until this thing goes. Arrogance in the middle east makes it very difficult to submit or recognize a neighboring country's superior currency

rayfaulk wrote
35m ago

Okay... well, I gotta get my L and my R on and get out the door to class... I hope this finds you all enjoying your day...

Ukfan1972 wrote
5m ago

Question: been around about 3 years...what does "stay grounded" mean ?

elmerf123456 wrote
4m ago

UK...to me it means use logic and let your emotions be held in check.

Ukfan1972 wrote
2m ago

Ok...thanks. I've seen the phrase used a lot, but never bothered to ask. Definitely keep your emotions out of investments.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Empty Re: Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Maybe this video will help some of these folks.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian Empty Re: Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:30 pm

I took me all of five seconds to discover that English is used for government business in Zimbabwe, and is the closest of the 16 "official languages" they have to a common language as all children learn it in school. Most business, government or otherwise is therefore conducted in English.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian 2805820865  Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian 2805820865  Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian 2805820865  Life Isn't Easy for a TNT Dinarian 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum