Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
More Elmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

More Elmer

2 posters

Go down

More Elmer Empty More Elmer

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:46 pm

elmerf123456 wrote
1h ago

AB. You are correct this is my opinion I've been pretty accurate so far but I really feel sorry for those that are invested in the 401(k)s and or stock markets right now

angel11 wrote
1h ago
Elmer, I too enjoy reading what you have to say. Thank you for helping us. From what I gather here, regardless if it goes this weekend or not, you believe the market will lose 3,000 next week?
elmerf123456 wrote
1h ago

I personally believe that China is a key role in this RV process! They spoke loudly when they started their process a couple weeks ago in the market has hurt from

It and will pick up speed again starting next week I don't say this to scare anyone but I'm looking at charts and I believe that this has to happen and is happening to change the way system is currently operating which is failing so we go through pain to get to ga I don't say this to scare anyone but I'm looking at charts and I believe that this has to happen and is happening to change the way system is currently operating which is failing so we go through pain to get to gain.

Are huge drop in the Dow serves a strong wake up call when you start seeing banks burn derivatives I started last week, this is due the margin calls being made this is due the margin calls being made The big three that really hurt last week was Bank of America Chase and Citibank.

We have not seen any announcements publicly about the pain that these banks went through but the burn off are very evident and we will hear about failure soon and this is going to press the situation to the banks fail or they get bail out if they get bailouts I think we know where they come from

It's very difficult for everyone to wrap their heads around this we are seeing a change right before eyes and unfortunately for those that have been heavily invested in stocks and 401(k)s it's really bad for them and my heart goes out to those people but we are witnessing change and we will see more of that and if there's a big drop in the Dowell it has to happen to shock the system to encourage that change and I think we will

I personally believe this is much bigger than Mr. Maliki now! Iraq is only one piece in the world event

Clemson fan in terms of Maliki... Let me give you an analogy! Does Clemson prepare all year just to win a game against South Carolina where they prepare to win all their games against all opponents? I think the answers you play to win against all opponents not just have one big win for the year ! Although sweet winning the one is not nearly as important as winning the whole

Mr. M is certainly a distraction but he can't stop the juggernaut that is this entire process he just one man!

Footer wrote
52m ago

Elmer-does Chase's major involvement with deritiives effect the rollout as the PT hang on

elmerf123456 wrote
51m ago

Footer nope. It however affects Chase.

And I will say this in my opinion anyone in our Tnt family certainly needs to do their due diligence and then choosing a bank make sure you choose one that's not in a higher exposure with high derivatives that would be a very bad move

Everyone can learn a lot by visiting this website and going to the derivatives page print and copy anything you'd like www.bis.org.

Footer wrote
48m ago

Elmer thanks for spelling correction-beers going down well-originally thought Chase was good choice   (Elmer drive you to drink?  Understandable!)

elmerf123456 wrote
47m ago

Footer I did too and they're all over where I live in Ohio but after I visited derivatives pages there in the top five so it's not a bank I'll be putting all my money into

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
46m ago

I WILL REMIND YOU AGAIN.....DIVERSIFY.....DIVERSIFY.....DIVERSIFY.....DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET AND REMEMBER TO TALK TO PROFESSIONALS....ELMER HAS BEEN THE FIRST ONE TO TELL YOU THAT THESE ARE HIS OPINIONS

elmerf123456 wrote
46m ago

And when you start learning about derivatives in the bank exposures you'll find some banks have 100 times more derivatives which is bad debt in the actually have in their entire balance sheet that is a scary thing and we all know where the derivatives came from it come from printing more currency in a Fiat system hyperinflation and the list goes on

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
45m ago
ELMER....YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T PERSONAL....BUT I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND THEM THAT SOME OF THE BEST MINDS EVERY HAVE BEEN WRONG MANY TIMES....WE AREN'T HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO
WELL...I AM

elmerf123456 wrote
43m ago

Already blast I certainly agree with you there there's a lot of experts in the marketplace that are scratching their heads that don't have an answer I'm just a little guy just like everyone else in his room going on got instinct as well as some circle of friends that I have and we exchange ideas much like we do here in Tnt

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
43m ago

ELMER....I SURE RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS AND KNOWLEDGE AND RESEARCH....JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY BLAMES YOU IF YOUR OPINION DOESN'T WORK OUT FOR THEM...

elmerf123456 wrote
43m ago

AB that's 100% correct this is just my opinion

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
42m ago

AND IT IS OKAY TO TELL THEM WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO....TONY AND DC HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CAREFUL NOT TO GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE....JUST TO TELL THEM WHAT THEY WOULD OR WILL DO

elmerf123456 wrote
42m ago

I have such respect for our senior citizens because it's partly some of my business that I deal with and many of those really got hammered in the last couple weeks and when you talk about the aging population because of what's going on in the market right now they very well may never recover from those losses and my heart goes out to them

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
41m ago

IN ORDER TO DO WHAT ELMER WANTS TO DO ....YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT HE KNOWS SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THOSE ACTIONS AND WHERE THE INFO COMES FROM....

elmerf123456 wrote
39m ago

Agreed AB. This is a place for open discussion but a lot of people unfortunately just follow what others tell them I'll be the first to say you should never do that you should seek your own advice and kind a like i this is a place for open discussion but a lot of people unfortunately just follow what others tell them I'll be the first to say you should never do that you should seek your own advice and and there's a seamstress would tell you measure twice cut once

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
38m ago

I DO WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK EVERYONE WOULD TELL YOU....I WOULDN'T PUT ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET

elmerf123456 wrote
1h ago

Again this is strictly my opinion what is the waters are choppy right now I am 100% in cash I'll risk the time for any games at this particular point with the market being as it is but I'd rather take that chance in the lose because of the choppiness

Well Tnt family thank you for letting me express some of my opinions I hope y'all have a great weekend and I'm sure we'll talk again stay calm stay cool stay collected and has already blessed says diversify your investments and I say diversify your thoughts

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

I WILL SAY AGAIN...TONY ROBBINS BOOK WILL GIVE YOU THE BASE TO START FROM....IF YOU AREN'T A PRO AT THIS....PLEASE READ IT....ROBBINS BREAKS THINGS DOWN TO A 5TH GRADE LEVEL SO ...THEN YOU CAN GO FROM THERE (May be a little too advanced)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More Elmer Empty Re: More Elmer

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More Elmer 2805820865  More Elmer 2805820865  More Elmer 2805820865  More Elmer 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

More Elmer Empty Re: More Elmer

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 pm

Even Martha hasn't been around to help him.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum