Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony Hangs Up On Caller DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tony Hangs Up On Caller

Go down

Tony Hangs Up On Caller Empty Tony Hangs Up On Caller

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:57 pm

Tony was given the perfect opportunity to address the 14DailyPlus Scam and his upcoming prison sentence today.  Instead he hung up on the caller and called him a "Dumb Ass". 

The exchange starts at 9:30.
Link: http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audio/117212502301068-001.mp3

Link to the indictment for those who haven't seen it:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow

Since the exchange won't make it into the call notes, here it is:

TONY:  Caller 302, Good Morning.

302:  Good Morning.  Looks like we are approaching the 35th week with big, exciting information and nothing different.  But there is one other collection that I've been looking at.  We're approaching 4ADD, which is 4 months after DC disappeared.  And it's seems to coincide with all kinds of stuff that was on the net about 14DailyPlus.  And I was wondering if there was a relationship.

TONY:  Why would there be a relationship?  What does that have to do with what we are talking about?  Nothing at all.  So there is no reason for it to be related.  So.  All right.  Thanks.  I mean Dumbasses come in all shapes and sizes. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Hangs Up On Caller Empty Re: Tony Hangs Up On Caller

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 pm

14DailyPlus guilty plea from Tony, Fed raids of Sterling/PR Dinar & DCs disappearance (and, when I say, 'disappearance,' I'm talking everything - sold his house, closed his FBO business, shut everything down) all happened within a 10-day period of time.

Yeah, that's coincidence. Dumbasses, indeed.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Are these people too dumb to do a simple Google search?  Oh...never mind.  Stupid question...... They're TNT Tony followers.

Slownlow wrote
2h ago

so what was the caller 302 talking about?? regarding DC

dinarblessing wrote
2h ago

Slownlow... dunno but Tony hung up on him and called him a dumb ass LOL

GJHHonor wrote
1h ago

AZ what was 302 trying to ask , I have no clue on what he was trying to get at?

AZhombre wrote
1h ago

GJHHonor, I too have absolutely no idea what he was trying verbalize. I understand Iraq is trying to sell their bonds, like they did a few years ago. It appears that will take place the 11th thru the 17th. Maybe that was "stuff on the net". So Tony is spot on with sometime this month, we hope!

But Wait....There's More!

Reecegirl wrote
1m ago
what is 14 daily plus? (on the call today)

Tony Hangs Up On Caller COFs0ihWgAAWVvIThen Pam show up and Reecegirl's post is gone.Tony Hangs Up On Caller COFtKbnUwAAy5UB

Last edited by ssmith on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:15 pm

I mean Dumbasses come in all shapes and sizes???  TNT Forum is full of them as they hang on to every word from this jerk thinking he is the voice of all Dinarland.  Wonder how many will follow him into his cell when door slams. .......WONDER HOW THIS GUY GOT THRU THE PAM FILTERS??  ......LOL
Maybe told her was making big donation........................MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Lol! Looks as if caller 302 hit a sore spot!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:20 pm

I can't believe there are that many people that have no clue about Tony and his 14dailyplus con.  How is that possible?  OMG, they just live in that little TNT Forum Bubble and wait for his conference calls.  They have no touch with reality ! This is just crazy !  How many have no idea that he was already in jail before and that he is heading there again? That he actually plead GUILTY to the 14dailyplus?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:24 pm

I know about his guilty plea for 14dailyplus and that he will be sentenced for that, but what was the other conviction for, when was the other conviction and how much time did he serve.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 pm

@Slotexe - Here is a place to start with that information.  I will try to find more details.  http://mriqd.com/2014/02/20/criminal-court-docs-on-tony-tnt-he-got-4-years-time/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Thanks Ponee. I will take a look. Let me know if you find anything else

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm

We used to have a bunch of that stuff on the site, but I am not sure where.  I will keep looking

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:34 pm

For those Newbies who  DON'T Know about the 14DailyPlus --

U.S. Attorneys » District of Kansas » News

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Kansas

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, May 21, 2015
California Man Pleads Guilty To Operating $1.6 Million Internet Fraud

KANSAS CITY, KAN. – A California man pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court in Kansas to operating an Internet fraud scheme that cost more than 200 victims a total of more than $1.6 million, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said.

Anthony Renfrow, 57, Folsom, Calif., pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. In his plea, he admitted he made fraudulent claims to entice people to pay to become “autosurf investors” with 14DailyPlus.com.

Investors paid a membership fee and were promised a 14 percent daily return on their money for clicking on advertisers’ Web sites for a certain period of time each day. To achieve that rate of return, 14DailyPlus.com purportedly pooled the capital investments of members and purchased advertising units on the Internet with Fortune-500 type companies.

Renfrow held regularly scheduled conference calls with investors via telephone and Internet to lull them into believing the program was legitimate and returns on investments were being paid as promised. In truth, there was no investment vehicle and the promise of a 14 percent daily return was completely unrealistic.

Renfrow founded 14DailyPlus.com in March 2006. Co-defendant William Fox, 46, formerly of Olathe, Kan., allegedly was a promoter and recruiter for 14DailyPlus.com in the Kansas City metropolitan area. He is awaiting trial.

Sentencing will be set for a later date. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000. Grissom commended the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office, the California Attorney General’s Office and Assistant U.S. Attorney Scott Rask for their work on the case.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/california-man-pleads-guilty-operating-16-million-internet-fraud

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:31 pm

This used to be a free search, but now it's $1 or $2.  Tony had 77 Felonies, for state tax fraud/evasion and ended up doing four years.

https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/publiccaseaccess/home/index/CaseNumberList.aspx

Tony Hangs Up On Caller COGxX8WVAAAWMdv

Tony Hangs Up On Caller COGxvS8UsAATv0H
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:24 pm

What I heard he started in the 90s selling boot leg phone cards and was an instant success as u can see he can sell ice to an Eskimo LMAO He was busted for tax evasion and selling bogus cards. I am not positive on this but that's what I was told.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum