Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

OKIE/SCOTTIG - SEPT 1, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: OKIE/SCOTTIG - SEPT 1, 2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 pm

11:08 AM [scotti g] A quick word from two strong sources from across the sea! The activation is beginning. This is not manufactured. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release. Be patient. Be respectful. I can tell you that DonnieR, Poppy2, Okie, the Rabbi, BGG and the rest of us have been receiving information for two weeks that this is the time. We are expectant! We are ready but remember this is a fluid situation. I can't tell you haw many people hit me up with "The banks are closed" SO WHAT? That is not going to keep the CBI from doing what they have claimed and been released to do. Yes I said released . Be patient with those of us who really do only want to bring you the accurate and truthful news. This is not being taken from anyone else. This is not warmed up information or recycled from another site! We are not pumping! I have not made one cent for researching 70 hours a week for the last three plus months... More to come ! Word is that we will see it today! I TRUST AND AM EXTREMELY HOPEFUL THAT THIS IS MOST ACCURATE! One of these sources has been 100% thus far

11:11 AM [scotti g] Oh I forgot to mention BEAR in that credits for hard research work!!!! One of these bits came from one of his contacts!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I CONCUR THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE

11:12 AM [scotti g] I do not know if it is seen in the streets yet! We are awaiting confirmation for that!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE--LET'S ALL REJOICE IN IT

11:13 AM [scotti g] We do know that the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system!

11:13 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE THAT REPORTED IT TO US JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO

11:13 AM [scotti g] PAY ATTENTION!!!!! WE DO NOT SEE IT IN THE STREETS YET BUT ARE WAITING FOR THAT INFORMATION FROM A SOURCE IN COUNTRY!

Read More button on right

11:16 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G HAS GREATER OR AS GREAT OF A CONNECTION WITH SOURCES THAN I DO---I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE--LETS SEE IT ON THE BANK SCREENS AND WE WILL BE CERTAIN TODAY

11:16 AM [scotti g] 1biz4u What part of activating today was vague??????? I am trying to be as plain and straight forward as I can be. WE ARE BEING TOLD THE CBI IS ACTIVATING THE SYSTEM. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE WILL SEE IT IN THE BANK! Do not bug your banks

11:18 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THAT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME

11:18 AM [scotti g] Look I am tired of seeing people post the same question over and over that I have already answered as plainly as I can!

11:19 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-REMEMBER--WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY---OUR SAVIORS WORDS-----IT IS FINISHED

11:20 AM [scotti g] The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! I am not GOD I can only provide you the info we have! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. We are EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC THAT WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY! Is that plain enough

11:25 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN You excited yet?

11:25 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G---HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO REALIZE THE FULL IMPACT OF OUR INFORMATION THIS MORNING---I KNEW THE LORD WOULD WORK THIS OUT FOR US NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO

11:26 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN Brother I am proud to be a wingman to you here today!

11:27 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTIG--I WOULD FLY INTO THE BELLY OF heck WITH YOU

11:27 AM [scotti g] Josey Wales So what is your point. The parliament has fully authorized the release. The CBI is releasing!

11:27 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN TY brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OKIE/SCOTTIG - SEPT 1, 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: