Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

HOMEWORK From TONY DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

HOMEWORK From TONY

Go down

HOMEWORK From TONY Empty HOMEWORK From TONY

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 pm

What a bunch of crap.  He is so FOS I can't even believe the crap that he comes up with.  Anyone who is dumb enough to fall for these stupid projects deserves to get screwed!

What does it take for you people to WAKE UP?????  How much time are you going to waste on these moronic projects Tony dreams up?

T: THIS IS WHY I GAVE YOU THIS ADDRESS. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY WANT TO SEND STUFF - THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO DO -- I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF YOU TO SEND ME A LETTER, A NOTE, A PICTURE, SOMETHING OF THE CELEBRATION THAT YOU HAVE ONCE THIS IS OVER.

SEND A LETTER OR PICURE OF WHTA THIS PROCESS HAS MEANT TO YOU AND WHAT YOUR PLAN IS NOW THAT ITS HAPPENED.

ALSO, HOW YOU HAVE IMMEDIATELY PAID IT FORWARD -- RIGHT AFTER THIS HAPPENS.

WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF THIS HAPPENING - TO BE PART OF OUR HISTORY.

DC ALREADY TOLD YO, WE'VE PUT TOGEHTER THESE BOOKS OF ALL THE LETTERS YOU'VE SENT BEFORE -- ETC. WE HAVE ALL OF THAT AND WE ACTUALLY HAVE SOME GOVT PEOPLE WE WANT TO RPESENT IT TO

THE HISTORY FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE. WE WANT TO CREATE A LIBRARY -- HISTORICALLY - FROM OUR OWN PERSPECTIVE.

IT WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE IF WE DIDN

'DIDN'T HAVE THAT FINAL PIECE.

SEND ME THAT SO WE CAN COMPLETE THE PICTURE
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HOMEWORK From TONY Empty Re: HOMEWORK From TONY

Post by chilimama on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 pm

OH YES DO THAT AND VIOLATE THE SUPPOSE NDA'S YOU HAVE SIGN

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HOMEWORK From TONY Empty Re: HOMEWORK From TONY

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Be sure to get them your forwarding address and soon as you know which pen you're being sent to. Make sure they know what is considered contraband.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOMEWORK From TONY 2805820865  HOMEWORK From TONY 2805820865  HOMEWORK From TONY 2805820865  HOMEWORK From TONY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum