Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1812
Join date : 2011-06-24

PostSubject: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Sept.1,2011



BULLDOG75



[Bulldog75] FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE MOMENT AND OCCURENCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS IN NOW UPON US. OKIE CALLS THIS 100% POSSIBILITY AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS. OKIE & STAFF INTEL, ADMINS, MODS AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL. THE TRAIN RIDE CONTINUES. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCTS, & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN ORDER. TONIGHT: 10-10:30PM CST "SECURITY UPDATE LIVE" RIGHT HERE ON OKIE CHAT LIVE, THURSDAY, SEPT 1. BLESSINGS AS WE UPDATE YOU HOURLY. AMEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM. THE KING OF KINGS BLESSES YOU NOW. AMEN.






Last edited by lexie on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound
avatar

Posts : 1645
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: And world says!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 pm



@lexie wrote:
Sept.1,2011



BULLDOG75



[Bulldog75] FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE MOMENT AND OCCURENCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS IN NOW UPON US. OKIE CALLS THIS 100% POSSIBILITY AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS. OKIE & STAFF INTEL, ADMINS, MODS AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL. THE TRAIN RIDE CONTINUES. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCTS, & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN ORDER. TONIGHT: 10-10:30PM CST "SECURITY UPDATE LIVE" RIGHT HERE ON OKIE CHAT LIVE, THURSDAY, SEPT 1. BLESSINGS AS WE UPDATE YOU HOURLY. AMEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM. THE KING OF KINGS BLESSES YOU NOW. AMEN.





MASHALA! AWESOME ! VIVA LA RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 pm

GO RV THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MotorCityGuy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 68

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Bulldog, why can't you be more optimistic? ☀ lol!

Thanks for you gospel flavored updates and salutations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunkyBrewster
New Member
New Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Okie says 100%. So that means he can't be wrong by tomorrow... Otherwise I don't know how he'll claim his intel has always been accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Okie did say 100% so hopefully by 5 or even by MIDNIGHT we have an RV!!!!!!!! Go RV!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hooch
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I don't want to dissuade any investors here who might accidently be getting their hope up for a rv very soon, BUT, a friend of mine in Iraq,(boots on the ground, lol), who by the way is in charge of security for several Iraqi dignitaries, said he has heard zero information on any chance of an rv in a the very least the next month. I hope my friends debunk is just junk, but he is inside a very exclusive loop when it comes to the upper echelons in the Iraqi goverment. As they say though, supposedly when and if it does happen, only 2 or 3 people will know the exact time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Don't be a downer-if you don't believe anything then why the he## are you here? Back off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:
Don't be a downer-if you don't believe anything then why the he## are you here? Back off!

Now now terbo, when someone got on your case for being negative for bringing in info from someplace else you didnt like it so much and all you were doing was sharing what you saw. This person is doing the same, sharing what they were told. Lets not beat up everyone who doesnt have info that says rv tomorrow. :-)


lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hooch
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:
Don't be a downer-if you don't believe anything then why the he## are you here? Back off!
I did not say i didn't believe him, I said I hoped he was wrong. I am trying to look up but at the same time my friends info has never been wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: XBarbarian ....Hope this one is true!!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 pm

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

LOVE FOR THIS ONE TO BE TRUE. LET'S HOPE AND PRAY !!

From DinarRecaps:

(XBarbraian post)


8:45 PM DR. T: O.K. here we go. The rate is from the UST between 6.16 and 8.23, being activated after 2:00 A.M. like Okie mentioned, the bank out west is making arrangements for transactions as we speak. Yes, they are open for this one. Now don't go asking a thousand questions, just take that and watch it play out. I've tried to share information with you all and some seem to take the liberty of challenging it. Well, that's o.k., but I have been hunting too hard to go through the particulars. Just wat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scout
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Out of our hands....   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

sounds like tons of info & disinfo floating in the cyber-world. One thing is certain, it is out of our hands & we sit & wait. Can't cash-in if they don't rv so why fret? It would be nice if it were yesterday, but hey! Guess we better look fwd to tomorrow.

BTW, wonder what kind of rate they are talking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-07-27
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 am

$6+-$8+???? What happened to Okie's confirmed $3.68? We were warned their would be misinformation in the news, but it appears the same applies to the boards. Heck, .86 cents works for me.. Go RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbc
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : Canada

PostSubject: where does he get these percentages????   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 am

Intel should be intelligent and based on some sort of fact. I keep reading posting of 97%, 98%, 99% (and even 100%) probability of it RVing within X hours or days ... WE HAVE ALL SEEN THESE PERCENTAGES ... how does he come up with these numbers?????
Mathematically, the odds of someone being wrong (lets say three times in a row) when there is a 97% chance of each time of being correct is ... 0.03x0.03x0.03=0.000027 or 0.0027%
In another words .... if you make a statement on a posting stating that there is a 97% chance of something happening and you make the same statement THREE times and all three times you are wrong (the 3% chance comes into effect), the odds of that happening are 27 times out of 1,000,000 or 0.0027%
Now we all know that these percentages have been coming up for a long time ... i was being nice at only doing three in a row ... you can easily do the math for yourself. Based on 97%, 98% and 99% its 6 times out of 1,000,000 (based on the last three percentages postings).
I'm not being negative here ... I just tired of reading "intel" which is not based on fact ... thats all ... Don't give out percentages if they are not factual or at least close to being factual. The odds of being wrong three times in a row based on a 97% probability are extremely low ... so obviously these percentages are GROSSLY inaccurate and have no factual bases behind them.
The problem here is that most readers see these GREAT percentages, get all excited (they go out to buy more dinars from these dinar dealers, making them even richer) and then when they don't occur, they get discouraged and depressed ... lets keep the intel real and lets stop with these crazy percentages ...
Think about this point ... would you sell your Dinars if there was a 97% chance of an RV? So why are these Dinar Dealers still selling their Dinars????? I would like an answer to that question.
Why am I writing this ... not to be negative ... but to minimize the bloodshed .... I truly believe many readers of these post are buying too many dinars ... banking their savings on this dream ... these crazy percentages are not helping ... they are just fueling the fire .... people see these percentages and then they go out to buy more dinars ... it all boils down to GREED ... a simple $100 would get you $300,000 (based on a 3) ... a $1000 would get you $3,000,000 ... so why are people going crazy and buying so many dinars?????? Isn't 3 million enough???? Why are people sacrificing their savings (I've read many post from many desperate individuals) on this Dinar dream ... isn't $300,000 or $3,000,000 enough????? You don't need to put "ALL YOUR EGGS INTO ONE BASKET" ... it comes down to GREED my friends ... lets not be greedy ... lets be satisfied with the $300,000 or the $3,000,0000 ... be smart and don't get fooled by these percentages.
I got enough Dinars to make me happy and you have enough also ... I want to see a RV soon ... it would help many people and charities around me if it RVs .... so I'm with all of you in hoping that a RV happens.
Lets be happy with what we have and lets sit back, relax and wait for this RV to happen ...
Go RV ....

Trying to keep it real in Canada ... God Bless America (and Canada) ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 334
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks CBC. I'm dying laughing over here. I've always wondered what the odds were of those high percentages being wrong. It kills me. I mean to have a percentage go out two decimal points has to be a pretty scientific calculation. Always gets a laugh from me though. You are right, as people begin hurting more and more due to horrible (and getting worse) economic times, they do desparate things and this doesn't help the lottery fever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mimi49
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Bulldog Flash...   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 am

Good morning to all in Okie land. Today is a stay grounded and focused day, with lots of prayers and faith. I believe in God and his messengers...this is going to happen, I will not let myself think any other way. mimi49
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbc
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

@milleriniraq wrote:
Thanks CBC. I'm dying laughing over here. I've always wondered what the odds were of those high percentages being wrong. It kills me. I mean to have a percentage go out two decimal points has to be a pretty scientific calculation. Always gets a laugh from me though. You are right, as people begin hurting more and more due to horrible (and getting worse) economic times, they do desparate things and this doesn't help the lottery fever.

Im a very caring and considerate individual ... I just don't want people putting MORE "hard earned" money into a possible dream. A few dollars is ok ... a hundred dollars, even a few hundred but lets NOT "sell the farm" for this dinar dream. The problem is I'm seeing (reading) alot of people "banking" everything on this dream ... I want it to happen but lets be smart about it ... these crazy percentages just "FUELS THE FIRE" for this Dinar Sellers ... getting more people to buy more dinars .... its like an addiction ... I'm the first to admit, Im addicted to these dinar sites (funny but true), too much time wasted .... lets take it easy, lets not be greedy and lets be happy with the dinars that we currently have ... no need to buy more ... lets just sit back and wait ...
Love your input from Iraq Milleriniraq ... thanks for keeping us grounded ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:31 am

As Gabby Hayes said in "Blazing Saddles"...RURRER
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:54 am

Hooch- I apologize for the earlier post- therealbutterfly is right-I am a little over anxious, and really mean that-I host no bad feelings,-Again,I apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdoggie
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 am

:evil: I think this bulldog has a horse poleing him to say this crap!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skibumjamie
New Member
New Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Ilikeyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 54

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:38 pm

@revenuerog wrote:
As Gabby Hayes said in "Blazing Saddles"...RURRER

Well raise my rent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 pm

I just want to wish everyone a very enjoyable labor day weekend!

For those of you who are on edge about if the RV will happen tonight or maybe in the middle of the might or even tomorrow, just sit back and relax.

Not because you particularly want to but because you really don't have any other choice.

I know my Bank of America branch (in Chicago) closes at either noon or 1:00 pm on Saturday.

Banks will not be open on Sunday.

Banks will not be open on Monday (Labor Day)

Sit back, spend time with the family, take your dog for a walk, get away from the computer or you can sit by the computer for the entire weekend and you will have to wait until Tuesday AM to do anything. Regardless of whether the Diinar re-values tonight or not.

My wife just jokingly said to add that this is coming from A person with a type AAA personality, who thinks caffeine is a food group.

You know it's bad when I suggest to someone that they should relax.

Have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: