Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISLANDGIRL71

PostSubject: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

[scotti g] Thank you MOD's. I just got off the phone with Randy Koonce. I always enjoy visiting with West Texas folk! We are both pretty straight forward. He commented about where his information and sources are at and I explained what we are hearing and why and we both agree that we will see an RV! When is the question. He commented that we are being irresponsible telling you it will RV today! I advised Randy that I did not say that! I stated that we are being told it is suppose to RV today! We have numerous sources with the best perspective of what is going on inside the parliament there and what is going on inside. We heard the rumors about Maliki last week from several sources. On a private call we discussed these details. We then determined that this was another campaign of misinformation. Imagine that! In the last 48 hours, we have no less than 2 accounts of happenings inside the govt and everything is good. If we are being lied to then it is masterful because these people are investors too! I cannot say more less they are uncovered. We are at a point that it may not matter but here we are. More coming please wait
[12:33:13 PM]
(F)[scotti g] Thank you MOD's. I just got off the phone with Randy Koonce. I always enjoy visiting with West Texas folk! We are both pretty straight forward. He commented about where his information and sources are at and I explained what we are hearing and why and we both agree that we will see an RV! When is the question. He commented that we are being irresponsible telling you it will RV today! I advised Randy that I did not say that! I stated that we are being told it is suppose to RV today! We have numerous sources with the best perspective of what is going on inside the parliament there and what is going on inside. We heard the rumors about Maliki last week from several sources. On a private call we discussed these details. We then determined that this was another campaign of misinformation. Imagine that! In the last 48 hours, we have no less than 2 accounts of happenings inside the govt and everything is good. If we are being lied to then it is masterful because these people are investors too! I cannot say more less they are uncovered. We are at a point that it may not matter but here we are. More coming please wait!
[12:37:16 PM][scotti g] I do not want anyone to misunderstand exactly what we are trying to present to you. We did not call the RV yet! We are telling everyone the most current information we have which is that we are being told we will see the rates in the banks today. WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP THEN WE HAVE AN RV!!! We are working with great diligence to communicate with all our (very many) sources in great places. I am not blowing smoke up peoples backsides. I do not like it and I would not do it to you for one second! We are hopeful---YES We are expecting----YES. We have no control over how this plays out. I am not a GURU. I am not a WIZZARD. I am only a grunt in the trenches trying to figure which end is up and not get my hind shot off in the process!
[12:39:32 PM] [scotti g] That is all! I hope this helps to keep the peace. I had to get specific with Randy when he claimed we called the RV because we did not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm

From Okie today at 10:07AM

10:07 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I CONCUR THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE
LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE

"the R/V has taken place"..am I misreading something into that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm

@me2 wrote:

From Okie today at 10:07AM

10:07 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I CONCUR THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE
LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE

"the R/V has taken place"..am I misreading something into that?

It does appear the back-peddling has begun... Hopefully not and hopefully Okie is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Ive said it before and ill say it again. When Okie has good news, I get excited. As soon as Renfrow yes TONY RENFROW says he thinks its gonna RV, i get concerned because his intel thus far has been a horrible mixture of news and fantasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jumiss

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

@me4RV wrote:
Ive said it before and ill say it again. When Okie has good news, I get excited. As soon as Renfrow yes TONY RENFROW says he thinks its gonna RV, i get concerned because his intel thus far has been a horrible mixture of news and fantasy.

I agree...TR is probably just "coat-tailing" off of Okie's info just to sound like he is in the know. Egos can do that. JMHO....Could be wrong here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm

GO RV THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:53 pm

You didn't miss anything me2. I guess Okie is calling ithe RV happened, yet Scotti is calling "suppose to". Check Forex every so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 pm

me4RV Now that was indeed a compliment! Trust me when I say we are trying to bring the most accurate and most reliable information available. Sure we have all had smoke blown up our shorts but when that happens one must relocate away from the smoke. Hey I am a country boy and try to keep it real and simple! Thanks again.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 pm

@Scotti G wrote:
me4RV Now that was indeed a compliment! Trust me when I say we are trying to bring the most accurate and most reliable information available. Sure we have all had smoke blown up our shorts but when that happens one must relocate away from the smoke. Hey I am a country boy and try to keep it real and simple! Thanks again.

So Saturday is the latest we should see this?
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Here's what I'm wondering, WHY would they want to protect their "sources" when they're seeing that they've deliberately lied and misled them? If It were me, I'd expose them in a heart beat! Not worth protecting IMO. I feel bad for Scotty and Okie and others that are doing their best, and not knowing its all lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM

PostSubject: Ironfire 13   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

What is the forex web address that I should check. They all want me to join to trade. Dont want to trade just check rates
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Counrty boys shouldn't wear shorts cause it helps avoid getting tore up. Hmmmm, maybe thats why we get the best info from OOM.

:joker:

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Renfrow should be banned from his own site IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Squishy! I am pretty sure there are a LOT of things they know and are sparing us from. Perhaps revealing their sources could pose a negative circumstance (ie threats??) to them and/or their families~I don't know since I don't know who they are.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:25 pm

@Ironfire13 wrote:
You didn't miss anything me2. I guess Okie is calling ithe RV happened, yet Scotti is calling "suppose to". Check Forex every so often.
Actually I said the RV happened on the 23rd. The activation is what we are talking about we are waiting for. Okie is not meaning that the RV activated! Thank you.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 pm

What does an "unactivated" R/V look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 pm

@me2 wrote:

Like this : :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 pm

@me2 wrote:

Once it is activated it will look something like this: 🎅 🎅 🎅 :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: groupdance crazyspin
Back to top Go down
me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:36 pm

A thought in Shabibi's mind probably qualifies as an "unactivated" R/V.

OK, I'm done with my peanut gallery comments. Back to R/V watch duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

My greatest thanks to ScottiG, Okie, Bear, and everybody else that shares intel here. The fact that you've all come together to share and talk about your sources and that you're apparently all on the same page says SOMETHING, doesn't it? For me, it means we are verrrrry close. This week, next week...I'll take it!!!

groupdance Ilikeyou groupdance Ilikeyou groupdance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:49 pm

@FoxyRoxy wrote:
My greatest thanks to ScottiG, Okie, Bear, and everybody else that shares intel here. The fact that you've all come together to share and talk about your sources and that you're apparently all on the same page says SOMETHING, doesn't it? For me, it means we are verrrrry close. This week, next week...I'll take it!!!

groupdance Ilikeyou groupdance Ilikeyou groupdance
alien hopefully this week alien
Back to top Go down
me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm sorry, one more thing: Have you ever seen how many searches come up under IQD speculation websites when you just Google the name Shabibi?! Holy Cow! I think the cat is out of the bag! Shabs is on to us I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm

punisher wrote:
@me2 wrote:

Once it is activated it will look something like this: 🎅 🎅 🎅 :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: groupdance crazyspin

and THIS!
bigsmile 🎅 :joker: :queen: :farao: :king: :albino: bigsmile ☀ :bball: Laughing :o Very Happy ⭐ bigsmile :cheers: :queen: :flower: :afro: :happyjoy: hanghead bigsmile and this for all the sarcastic people who were rude & bashed &&&! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love4529

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm

@ Punisher, I like your posts there!!! Thanks for that!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Scottie; Tell us about the rumors about Maliki!!Thanks,War Eagle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Very Happy you guys and gals are awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Beam me up Scotti!!!
Looks like were done here :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sogoddess

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Don't we wish??? :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

punisher wrote:
@me2 wrote:

HEY, NOW THAT'S FUNNY...I NEEDED THAT! LOL :cheers: threadsneaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

@maestro wrote:
punisher wrote:
@me2 wrote:

HEY, NOW THAT'S FUNNY...I NEEDED THAT! LOL :cheers: threadsneaker

Glad I could brighten up your day buddy.

LOVE4529, we are all in the same boat and i'm happy I was apart of this great coming blessing :o
Back to top Go down

SCOTTI G AT 12:30 09/01/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: