Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RATE/SPREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gillsdinar

PostSubject: RATE/SPREAD   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Okie or who ever knows!!!!
What shoud I expect to pay in the way of a % for a spread to cash in/out?I bought my dinar at a local tx bank and Im not sure how to negotiat it.The branch manager is invested as well but im not to sure he knows as corp has been telling him its a scam.Funny corp says scam but they will sell it to you?If it was a scam that would make for allot of exposure to a bank for a law suit.LOL think about it.

Thanks Gill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: RATE/SPREAD   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Millions of people have thought about that SCAM thing for months now. All the banks had to change their 'wording' to avoid the lawsuits. As far as the spread goes, just wait until if/when it ever RV's, then you'll see a huge difference between the CBI 'Buy' rate and the Bank rate. As long as the dealers will still offer the CBI rate as they have stated they would numerous times, then you can negotiate that rate against what the bank is willing to offer. If the banks won't deal, get in line and wait a month or two for an appt. with a dealer. It will be worth the wait. IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: RATE/SPREAD   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Just hold off a day or two and see what deals are posted so you have something tangible to go in the bank with. I know I will be going with Mailman17 from DS and a few other peeps from there to negotiate with several banks and we will be posting the results for everyone to use. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: RATE/SPREAD   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
Just hold off a day or two and see what deals are posted so you have something tangible to go in the bank with. I know I will be going with Mailman17 from DS and a few other peeps from there to negotiate with several banks and we will be posting the results for everyone to use. Hope that helps!

Any cash-in stories/info would be cool.
Back to top Go down

RATE/SPREAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-