Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Even TNT Members Notice It DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Even TNT Members Notice It

Go down

Even TNT Members Notice It Empty Even TNT Members Notice It

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 pm

The reason why Tony sounds so down, disinterested....whatever you want to call it, is because the date of his sentencing hearing is going to be on the court docket soon.  His own window is coming up.....the one with bars on it!  No more Cuban cigars, fine scotch, etc.   All he has to look forward to is 1.6 million to pay back and, at least, a year behind bars. 

Remember last fall when Tony sounded so down?  That was when he found out the 14DailyPlus scam was going to trial.  The Statue of Limitations didn't work in his favor like he thought it would.  Then Sterling got busted and Winston jumped ship.  Tony is floundering around with only Pam and those idiot TNT people to hang on to.

Any of you TNT people reading this need to wise up and get smart...quick!  If you think Tony gives a damn about, you couldn't be more wrong.  He just wants your money!  The only person Tony cares about his himself.  And the proof of that is the fact he has been feeding you BS since 2011.  Research and look at the stories he's told you.  Same BS.....Different day/year!

tomatoe can wrote
5m ago
Tony does not sound to convinced that this is happening anytime soon. Almost sounds like he has lost a little confidence. Maybe its just how I perceive some of his comments lately.  (Tony knows it isn't going to happen.  Just as Sterling said,,, it's impossible)

bodyman wrote
33m ago

tomatoe can...personally I don't think he's lost confidence my friend, just the wear and tear and responsibility of caring for 25000 peeps and trying to constantly educate takes a toll....  (The scam is winding down & Tony knows it)

IdahoUSA wrote
33m ago

Tomatoe  did ya think that he might just be a little tired Even TNT Members Notice It Nod On the phone at the crack of dawn just to get updates for us. Even TNT Members Notice It Heart He's here for us!!! and we are here for him (He doesn't give a rip about any of you!)

serek wrote
32m ago

No doubt, and rightly so tony is exhausted.....he stays pumped up all the time for us....heck he is human! ...heck most of us can't stay pumped over a two day weekend... (Not if donations are down)

tomatoe can wrote
29m ago

Idaho> My comments were not meant to put Tony down at all. I appreciate all he does for us. Just feeling I get when listening to the call.  (You bet he's down....but not for the reasons you think)

rover wrote
29m ago

tomatoe, I agree but Tony is the best around. In my opinion he gives his all. No one can even come close to him or his resources. In my heart I feel, as Tony has said many times, that the PTB does not want us to benefit from this. There was a plan to leave us out. My question is what was the plan?  (He is one of the best BS'rs around)

yada wrote
28m ago

Agreed bodyman,,,not a lack of confidence with Tony, ,it is the MANY who are tired of waiting and if Tony doesn't convince them it is happening, then they say it is Tony,,,,His sources have revealed all the tangibles for us to discern this is going,,it is the intangibles the sources can interpret because they are meant to not be seen until it is time,,for that ,,,Iraq gets an A for controlling the flow and info,  (No, Tony gets the "A" for fooling you for so long)

serek wrote
28m ago

Tomato.....I just think he is probably exhausted....and can you imagine what it must feel like coming back each time, without the final call....man that's gotta take a toll  (I imagine years of lying to people does take a toll on a person)

serek wrote
25m ago

So let's take a moment to pump tony up!!!  (PUKE)

Tony we appreciate you!!!

Thank you Tony for all you do

For all your patience and long suffering

For making us laugh and bringing encouragement when we are discouraged!!!

And pretty soon tony you will be giving that final farewell call

tomatoe can wrote
22m ago

serek....Im sure its very hard to do what he does for TNT on a daily basis. I was not bashing Tony. I just get the feeling he probably feels a lot like all of us feel at times during this process. I would vote for him!  (Again....lying all the time would be hard.  Well, for most of us, anyway.  Apparently it comes easy for a Renfrow)

rover wrote
17m ago

Tony has a heart as big as the State of Texas, and I believe we all know that. No one could ever replace him. He has a legacy already. I, along with many others, respect him and his family and staff, MODS included!! Pam, you are at the front of the line! I only wish he would let us know what the plan was to keep this from us.  (Tony has no heart.  Neither does Pam.  Why was the thread in the TNT forum about the person attempting suicide over the RV taken down by her?)

cudbuck wrote
14m ago

Tony's just fine...a bit down after last night's last minute loss of his Raiders to AZ..lol  (More BS.  Any Raiders fan is used to the Raiders losing.)

CharlieOK wrote
8m ago

What didn't at least three callers today not get about T asking for new callers. And at least 2/3 are on every call and do not ask questions one would like to hear at this late stage of the game.  (Tony picks, screens & pays the callers.  I can't believe you haven't figured that one out yet.)

gizmosmom wrote
5m ago

Tomatoes I heard it to today. How,can he not be tired of the dissapointments day after day. Noone us more tired then tony pam and ray. Atleast.thats RAY gets to let loose,with us crazies and hus music.  (He's disappointed that he has to go to prison and donations are down.)

CharlieOK wrote
1m ago

And, to be honest I don't blame him for that because we've seen him get burned too many times by new callers. So, let's just RV and go on. Hmmm. Wish I'd thought of that. (Guess Pam dropped the ball and didn't do a good job screening them)

serek wrote
18s ago

Did Tony say the rates were live this weekend?......I don't remember it from the call  (Of course.  The RV is going to go every weekend.  Don't you have any memory at all?)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Even TNT Members Notice It Empty Re: Even TNT Members Notice It

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:36 pm

Poor Phony ... nothing to look forward to but the gray bar hotel.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Even TNT Members Notice It 2805820865  Even TNT Members Notice It 2805820865  Even TNT Members Notice It 2805820865  Even TNT Members Notice It 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum